Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Did a sprite sheet today and finished the cum section of all the re-used/edited old scenes (e.i. Ursula), now I'm working on how the cum sections for these new original scenes should look

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I gotta make sure Xander has some sass when it comes to going to a new location, he is Harley's "son" after all. Here's some stuff I came up with in the shower I'm writing down to remember for lady.

Xander: Hey Mom, why did you decided to move from Gotham to New York?
Harley: I just wanted to get away from the craziness with all the capes and kooks.
Xander: So you went to New York? With the Hall of Justice, the Baxter Building downtown, the Avengers Mansion up the street... Hey look! One of those Spider-People just swung past the window!
Harley: Yeah, away from the capes and kooks.
Xander: ...

Gotham NPC: Man Metropolis and Gotham are insane, guess that's what you should expect from sister cities.
Xander: Sister cities? What are you talking about?
NPC: Gotham and Metropolis, they're sister cities. Didn't you know?
Xander: How are they sister cities? Metropolis is in Delaware and we're here in Jersey!

Superman Family Member: Yeah, Ma and Pa are back in Smallville.
Xander: Smallville? As in Kansas?
SFM: Yup, good ole Smallville.
Xander: ...I understand why you would wanna leave Kansas, but why move to Delaware of all places?

NPC: We need to head to Star City.
Xander: You mean Seattle?
NPC: Well specifically Star City...
Xander: So yeah, Seattle.
NPC: Star City is it's own thing kid.
Xander: It's literally just a star shaped portion of Seattle!

Flash Family Member: We need to head back to Central City, it'll be a short trip.
Xander: For you maybe, but it'll be easier for me to head to Canada from here than Missouri!

Ribbit-Rabbit

Aug 1, 2018
Have you been inside my mind? Like I've seriously thought about adding her and having silly size difference scenes but I don't know how it would fit without having a whole Bellwood area
Would someone trying to open a hole to the Phantom Zone but summons her instead work?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Would someone trying to open a hole to the Phantom Zone but summons her instead work?
To similar to my idea for the end of the game where a portal opens and all the random encounters are villains from different superhero related franchises that have no real place normally in game (Like I know their will be a fight with the Reckless Raptors from Extreme Dinosaurs as an example)

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

Ribbit-Rabbit

Aug 1, 2018
To similar to my idea for the end of the game where a portal opens and all the random encounters are villains from different superhero related franchises that have no real place normally in game (Like I know their will be a fight with the Reckless Raptors from Extreme Dinosaurs as an example)
How about Mirror Master trying to send Xander to the mirror zone but someone (Harley) breaks the gun sending all of them to the Null Void. Where they fight the Female mutant To'kustar and after beating her they use her as a battery for the fixed gun allowing all of them to escape. However, the To'kustar also escapes but in a greatly reduced size and power. In which Xander then enslaves her.

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
You don't plan on using assets from Nergals game and art by Glassfish in your game are you? They're not gonna be cool with that if you try to make money with it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You don't plan on using assets from Nergals game and art by Glassfish in your game are you? They're not gonna be cool with that if you try to make money with it.
Nope, all scenes will be by me or LoveUrban, some scenes have been reused from the mod but these scenes were original art created by LoveUrban or Gross Mind to begin will. Currently working on finding a good enough editing program for making paralllax maps cause what I got ain't cutting it. Sprites are being based of the sprite base created by Darwin7 and via editing of other sprites from sources like Google and RPG Maker itself. I will admit some sprites are using some expects of UB ones though, like the one I just posted has the same hair as Mom and uses Dizzy's glasses but stuff like that should (hopefully) be alright, I know a lot of games that have used the same sprites or edited sprites off other unrelated games.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Mini-update: I have the cum scene complete except for one frame...because it's a unique one. So I have messaged loveurban to see if they could do the face and hair for it. Now before anyone accuses me, I am not forcing loveurban to do anything. This is my project so if they dont want to it's fine. I would like them to so it looks as correct as possible but if they dont I'll think of something.

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes