Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
meh the update is gonna be like 99% reworked dialogue and other irrelevant stuff. I just want new scenes.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
meh the update is gonna be like 99% reworked dialogue and other irrelevant stuff. I just want new scenes.
The leak had technically 2 new scenes, Donna's 10 heart and technically a new scene for Sydney that is just a re-use of her shower fuck scene (should have made it look like Mom's shower fuck scene instead).

borekben

Sep 16, 2017
i think you need play with fred and dont do home work? duno never read it xd yiu got folder with all think you need to do so

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've decided to add Desiree from the super hero animated series Danny Phantom to my game (she's pictured here for those that don't know her.) S02e01_gearing_up_to_grant_a_wish.png

And I have a reason for adding her, she's going to be the cheat system, let me explain. You see I didn't want the cheat system for my game to be a simple copy of the one in Urban Demons (going to the computer, typing the code and getting the cheat), I wanted it to be more related to the super hero theme and possibly linked to a character. So after a while I came up with having Desiree be the cheat system, she's a genie and so in game the cheats are just wishes you give her.

I'm also using her to help introduce two other concepts for the game, informing the player about doing odd jobs for money and as a means of introducing anothet Harley Quinn related character to the game. That character being Queenie, a gypsy woman who runs a freak show in Harley's apartment building, this connection is probably starting to make more sense to you guys now. Here's a picture of her for those that don't know her. Queenie_(Prime_Earth)_001.png

As I said before the demo will have a short section of you exploring the building, I had originally had it planned that Big Tony would just send you to the Gang of Harleys hideout for extra training, the gang would later give you a punching bag that you use to train in your room. He's still going to do that but after he will tell you to help Queenie with some cleaning. You go to her, help out, and get paid. While cleaning you find a strange object that Queenie says is sealed and only a truly special person can open it. You take it after a cute little exchange about your mother saying you are special. When you take it home you can't open it but don't be mad!

Okay the reason you can't open it is because your powers aren't active yet. Once they are, meaning after the first Harley scenes, go back to the object and interact with it. It will open and you will meet Desiree, who finds that she is tied to the item like a true genie. After 3 wishes, one to level up, one for money, and one for plot spoilers, she will try to escape but finds she is still trapped and can't go to far away from her new "home". And boom, you now have both a cheat system in place and a new character to fuck.

Now I'm gonna go head to work now, I'm already expecting incoming "But we get to fuck Queenie too right?" questions to be sent this thread's way.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
That is a pretty clever way to implement a cheat system that is both different from what was already done as well as makes sense in a thematic, in-universe fashion. Plus genie/harem girls are great. In general, and Desiree in particular despite not being much of a Phantom fan, personally.

Reactions: ChillyScholar
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes