Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I really don't know what Nergal is doing anymore. I lost faith in the game he was making a long time ago when he wouldn't follow the original game design (I still liked the zombie game he made, but that was of his own design), In the original, there was a male and female playable character the boy and Neala.

I find it sad, I really loved the original but when the Creator Abandoned the project I looked for others that would take the game up and Nergal was one of the first to do so. He's so close to the Original game.

So I want to ask if @ChillyScholar would give me a straight answer if it would be a possibility to add this as part of the mod? I really don't mind if this takes an eternity to make, just as long as someone actually tried. Thanks for your work on this mod :D
I am with you there with loving the original version, however Nergal did have the two playable characters to begin with but he made a poll way long ago if he should keep it that way and unfortunately it lost out by a landslide. Also chilly stated that he was done with the mod and will only add the new things from the new versions of UD, so...better luck next time?

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I am with you there with loving the original version, however Nergal did have the two playable characters to begin with but he made a poll way long ago if he should keep it that way and unfortunately it lost out by a landslide. Also chilly stated that he was done with the mod and will only add the new things from the new versions of UD, so...better luck next time?
Damn. Guess this game will never be the game it deserves to be.

KingWebbly

Jul 28, 2017
I am with you there with loving the original version, however Nergal did have the two playable characters to begin with but he made a poll way long ago if he should keep it that way and unfortunately it lost out by a landslide.
Hell I remember the original version being the first project I ever pledged to and feeling so disappointed when he-who-shall-not-be-named disappeared for good. That was a dark day indeed.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
So I have to wait for up to a week for my laptop to be fixed...so...yea this is gonna be boring...
That's a shame. I feel so lost right now. I feel like the game is a waste of time if it's not following the original. God, what's wrong with me?

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone know how if this is going to be kept up to date? New version and all.

Also, is there a way that I might be able to move all of Neala's stuff into the main game?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Uh... I give you the gift of... appreciation...?

Seriously though, thanks for keeping this thread going.
No, today marks the anniversary of me escaping the womb

Edit: misread the first sentence of your post, my apologies

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
Hey can any of you guys help me with a problem? Whenever I try to open the game an error message comes up saying I'm missing audio files like cursor2, decision3, and stuff like that. If somebody can help it would be appreciated.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes