Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Oh I thought he just sent it to whoever was a $10 Patreon backer. Sounded like the dude was frustrated with no new H-content after paying and waiting for how many months? Don't think it was intended to be terribly spiteful - think it was more of a 'fuck it, go nuts guys I'm out' sort of thing.
He only sent it to select 10+ patrons.
Even still this probably will make him weary further on, on who actually gets an alpha in the future because he doesn't want everyone seeing a buggy game. It's a sense of pride and quality and if the people he hands it to will just give it away anyways then that's a slap to the face in my opinion and I wouldn't do this type of thing again.
Main thread on the game was updated to have the alpha build
I'll admit I haven't been on discord in awhile but the last time I was he and the admins were adamantly against posting it anywhere. While I wont stop you from downloading it, do know you are doing something against the creator's wishes. Would you do the same thing if it was Chilly's game alpha?

Reactions: blacksage

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
He only sent it to select 10+ patrons.
Even still this probably will make him weary further on, on who actually gets an alpha in the future because he doesn't want everyone seeing a buggy game. It's a sense of pride and quality and if the people he hands it to will just give it away anyways then that's a slap to the face in my opinion and I wouldn't do this type of thing again.
Mate, you don't know how happy I am for someone to say that. A lot of people in the main thread isn't getting that idea so I feel genuinely happy for someone else to say that.

KingWebbly

Jul 28, 2017
I'll admit I haven't been on discord in awhile but the last time I was he and the admins were adamantly against posting it anywhere. While I wont stop you from downloading it, do know you are doing something against the creator's wishes. Would you do the same thing if it was Chilly's game alpha?
Ahh I see. To be fair, I also dropped being a patreon not too long after Nergal pretty much went radio silent after he said .10 would go into alpha so I had no idea the state of him wanting to keep it alpha testers only and figure it had just finally been delivered.

edit: and I mean when he said it would be an alpha build in like November.

Apr 23, 2018
I seem to be having an issue in this latest update. For whatever reason I don't have to option to talk to the mom about babysitting anyone else have this issue?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Why did they have to make Supergirl so hot in the DC Super Hero Girls reboot? I didn't want to make her fuckable for my game but now... gahhhh! Those muscles are calling me

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
I'm just confused because it looks like Nergal himself updated the first post of his thread with info on the "leaked" version just without including an actual link. Obviously nothing's actually released on Patreon. So that's acknowledging the leak without commenting on it?

Regarding the version itself when I look at the art trello it shows a whole slew of content completed. Like a bunch of 10 heart scenes, Kimberly's first intro store fuck, new non-swimming pool busts, and ending scenes. Are those not being included in this version?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm just confused because it looks like Nergal himself updated the first post of his thread with info on the "leaked" version just without including an actual link. Obviously nothing's actually released on Patreon. So that's acknowledging the leak without commenting on it?

Regarding the version itself when I look at the art trello it shows a whole slew of content completed. Like a bunch of 10 heart scenes, Kimberly's first intro store fuck, new non-swimming pool busts, and ending scenes. Are those not being included in this version?
Wasn't him, was a fake account, go to his official account (the one on the first page on the official thread) and you'll see that he hasn't posted in months.

I will include everything new that becomes available in the official release when it officially drops. I don't have access to anything from trello.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Please refrain from posting content from the leaked alpha. I can't stop you from doing such or others downloading it, but please dont be part of the problem or cause for Nergal to get mad or quit UD entirely.
Signed,
A long supporter of UD and it's original concept UxL.

blacksage

May 28, 2017
Chilly I am really hyped for your project and I hope everything goes well and damn.... those leaks are a problem u.u. IDK why the heck could not wait a little more..... but that´s how people is x.x, I am with you about spreading things about the leak though

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I really don't know what Nergal is doing anymore. I lost faith in the game he was making a long time ago when he wouldn't follow the original game design (I still liked the zombie game he made, but that was of his own design), In the original, there was a male and female playable character the boy and Neala.

I find it sad, I really loved the original but when the Creator Abandoned the project I looked for others that would take the game up and Nergal was one of the first to do so. He's so close to the Original game.

So I want to ask if @ChillyScholar would give me a straight answer if it would be a possibility to add this as part of the mod? I really don't mind if this takes an eternity to make, just as long as someone actually tried. Thanks for your work on this mod :D

Reactions: cooldude33
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes