Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Ribbit-Rabbit

Aug 1, 2018
Ok. Long time lurker big fan of you and Nergal. I have 1 suggestion Xander the ability to produce a spore that poisons the living and kills the dead. I mean plants do help in breaking down corpses.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
No reason other to help.
Uhh... Your suggestion came from the left field mate. In other words, I think you are thinking of a different game rather than UD. I mean, poisons the living and kills the dead. There's no reason for that to do it here in UD.
Edit: Oh... My bad. You were talking about Chilly's new game. Pardon me then.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Donna's Bar TF is like the only scene I can actually add in, I'll work on the pool area later, now I'm going to be making sprites for my own game

Reactions: raziel121z

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Making these sprites was much more difficult then I expected, these will be the civilians you save in the optional Darkwing Duck (aka furry) area that have a scene, again I like doing obscure and weird references

RabbitCouple.png

Reactions: PugWug

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
? Its public now? I thought it was still in alpha testing.
Someone dropped their Alpha Testing version in Nergals thread. No real new H content, unfortunately. I hate the new map system but appreciate it showing when and where characters are after you find them.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Given that she is a character that appears super early now I should have made sprites for her ages ago

Brave and Brave design for civilian outfit, DC Super Hero Girls (pre-reboot) design for hero outfit

Katana.png

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Someone dropped their Alpha Testing version in Nergals thread. No real new H content, unfortunately. I hate the new map system but appreciate it showing when and where characters are after you find them.
Well that's tragic. Now it's going to be harder for anyone to alpha test from here on out because nergal can't trust people to keep it secret.

arken444

Jan 16, 2019
anyone know how to get the naga scales and all the rest of the quest item cause i talk to the naga and she didn't say anything

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Well that's tragic. Now it's going to be harder for anyone to alpha test from here on out because nergal can't trust people to keep it secret.
Oh I thought he just sent it to whoever was a $10 Patreon backer. Sounded like the dude was frustrated with no new H-content after paying and waiting for how many months? Don't think it was intended to be terribly spiteful - think it was more of a 'fuck it, go nuts guys I'm out' sort of thing.

Reactions: cooldude33
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes