Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

moraleskev21

Aug 10, 2017
hey guys! i just started playing this game and am wondering how do you get rid of the pain pills cause i cant seem to progress with the mom

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Go to toilet on second floor and flush them by bringing up the item menu and then using the item at the toilet. Say yes and no more pain pills...because mom can't afford to buy more or get more from the hospital or anything...world's best mother everyone!

Reactions: moraleskev21

moraleskev21

Aug 10, 2017
thanks! just got past this, hahaha yeah she just said they ran out and just forgot about it xD now i'm stuck on the mrs. jennings thing, can't for the love of me see a way to get in the dressing rooms after gym class, i've already been through trying to give the mc a titfuck and she just won't budge

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Go to toilet on second floor and flush them by bringing up the item menu and then using the item at the toilet. Say yes and no more pain pills...because mom can't afford to buy more or get more from the hospital or anything...world's best mother everyone!
I think the implication is that you are meant to ask mom for "help" the next literal day after getting rid of the pills, thus she wouldn't have the time to replace them. All other times you ask for her and she accepts would be cause of your powers lingering on her, making it so she doesn't get more despite having the means to.

Reactions: moraleskev21

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Still a mother who just gives her son a handjob because it "hurts" and she doesn't have pain pills still makes her the best mother ever even if she was under the demonic spell.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I'm only saying this because you gave me permission to give insight:

Mom's face looks squished with her hair in that position
Mom's hair is very round
Mom seems to have her pinky finger curled over her thumb, which looks strange to me.
Peter's legs look skinnier and longer than normal.

Still, I couldn't do anything like this! Great first pic, @belmontking12.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hi there, First off, Love the game. Second, I have a question regarding the dinner time, as in after words dose M ever turn around, and if so how do i trigger it?

thx

Reactions: xxxskan

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I'm only saying this because you gave me permission to give insight:

Mom's face looks squished with her hair in that position
Mom's hair is very round
Mom seems to have her pinky finger curled over her thumb, which looks strange to me.
Peter's legs look skinnier and longer than normal.

Still, I couldn't do anything like this! Great first pic, @belmontking12.
So I can't control the shape of the body since that's how it is in the scene regular. The only thing I changed was the hair, which is supposed to be flying forward, and the skin color. Nothing else was changed. Thanks for the insight.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It's Mom's hand that really bothers me - now that I've seen it, I can't un-see it.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Odd question: Was there ever a Bust-graphic of Dizzy in her school uniform? I want to think that there was one, but I can't be sure.

I'm re-opening the high school in my mod (Pool Party baby!) and having Neala/Sydney in their uniforms and Dizzy just walking around in her usual outfit kind of breaks the immersion.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Those are great, @loveurban! I love the redesign of the East Wing; not that fussed about the West Wing, but I think the addition of a stairwell really adds in the idea that there's more than just two classes to the entire building.

BTW, if you're looking for work, I could use some help Parallax mapping myself... eh heh... (no, really, I'm bad at this)

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
...Ok so I'm not really that satisfied on how Mom's hair came out on this one. I would like someone's help on this. Can someone edit the hair to make it look...better. If someone does help I'll be eternally grateful since it gets incredibly easier from this frame onwards. The problem I'm having is I like to use the scene's hair as a guideline and since Dizzy has braided pigtails it acts weirdly and then I got confused. Honestly I understand if no one helps me since its pretty hard. mom-intense-doggy (3).png
Edit: Ok so is this better? I decided to make multiple versions so give me your thoughts or edits of this frame. Thanks.
mom-intense-doggy-question (3).png

loveurban

Jun 28, 2018
Those are great, @loveurban! I love the redesign of the East Wing; not that fussed about the West Wing, but I think the addition of a stairwell really adds in the idea that there's more than just two classes to the entire building.

BTW, if you're looking for work, I could use some help Parallax mapping myself... eh heh... (no, really, I'm bad at this)
Tell me what you need, I will do what I can. ^-^

...Ok so I'm not really that satisfied on how Mom's hair came out on this one. I would like someone's help on this. Can someone edit the hair to make it look...better. If someone does help I'll be eternally grateful since it gets incredibly easier from this frame onwards. The problem I'm having is I like to use the scene's hair as a guideline and since Dizzy has braided pigtails it acts weirdly and then I got confused. Honestly I understand if no one helps me since its pretty hard.
Do not be discouraged, the hair is very complicated, I will help you :)

loveurban

Jun 28, 2018
...Ok so I'm not really that satisfied on how Mom's hair came out on this one. I would like someone's help on this. Can someone edit the hair to make it look...better. If someone does help I'll be eternally grateful since it gets incredibly easier from this frame onwards. The problem I'm having is I like to use the scene's hair as a guideline and since Dizzy has braided pigtails it acts weirdly and then I got confused. Honestly I understand if no one helps me since its pretty hard.
Hair.gif
what do you think?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
It's good but it looks like it's from the back when I need it from a side profile getting rammed like in the pic. If it is from the side then my apologies because it's hard to tell for me.

loveurban

Jun 28, 2018
It's good but it looks like it's from the back when I need it from a side profile getting rammed like in the pic. If it is from the side then my apologies because it's hard to tell for me.
It's in profile, just put the face ... pass me the images of the scene and I'll put it if you want. :)

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes