Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It had a good run, which is more than I can say for 95% of the games that are posted/created here. Chilly's desire to engage and further expand a game was wonderful, and inspired a lot of us to go out and try our hand at things within the game, and to start our own projects as well. Even if this version, the original, or the other mods and expansions are never fully finished, it was still a great ride.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Dear sirs and mams, any news about general 9.2 and fan's 8.x? Xalenda, thanks! What is your plan, do you believe, that Nergal will do it in 2 months?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I won't get into whether or not Nergal will release anything within the next few months - that thread of his is already too toxic for LoL players to wade through. As for Chilly's mod (this one), it's officially "done" as per Chilly's earlier postings stating that he's more interested in getting his own game off the ground.

If Nergal does release something within 2 months, it probably won't be a full game, nor as complete as this mod is.

Reactions: crazybeaver

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Honestly I don't think Nergal is like Wootch, meaning I know eventually the full game will be released, even if the ending is as bad as azl's was. Thus I still have hope, plus I have my own version to bide my time with anyways.

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
My apologize for my tardiness recently but I was playing Kingdom Hearts 3 100 percent completion for both Japanese and English because I'm THAT much of a fan of the series :D. In UD news I am remaking the first scene I actually modded, Mom doing Kimberly's babysitting scene. For reference the first pic is the original one I made and the second is the remake. If you have any tips on how to make it better. Enjoy anyways. View attachment 239687 View attachment 239688 Does she have pubes or not?

D

Deleted member 302456

Since a new page as started I'm going to repost the point of discussion here so people can see it. Also if someone knows how to make a discussion thread can you show me how and/or make one for me? Just know I plan to call my game "Cycle of Life and Sex".

Original post:

This is a post related to my game. I'm going to list some areas I would like to have in my game and you can tell which character you would like to see there. Please list if you want them to be a normal NPC, a character you'd like to fuck regularly, or a boss character that would only have one scene as a reward for beating them if they are female (I know most of you will probably use this to say what male super heroes you'd like to see my character interact with when listing NPCs or male villains you'd want to fight). I'll also list some characters that I know with likely be for certain in said areas (this way you can use my listing as a base to well base your replies on). Just want to do this to see which characters most people would actually like to see so I can pick which ones to actually give scenes and which will be just references and the like. Also please post what you want in a direct reply to this post and feel free to list some other areas as suggestions.

New York: Harley Quinn (Fuckable), Poison Ivy (Fuckable), Old Lady Harley (Fuckable), Big Tony (NPC), Eggy (NPC), Red Tool (NPC), Katana (Fuckable), Mardakko (Boss/Fuckable), Alice Mitchell (Fuckable), Dennis Mitchel (NPC), Harley Sinn (Boss)

Gotham: Batman (NPC), Batwoman (NPC), Tonya Littlefoot (NPC), Catwoman (Fuckable), Scarecrow (Boss), Bianca Steeplechase Joker (Boss)

Metropolis: Superman (NPC), Superboy maybe both Jonathan and Conner but definitely Conner (NPCs), Power Girl (Fuckable), Metallo (Boss), Brainy Barker (Optional Fuckable), Mechanikat (Secret Boss), Delilah (Secret Boss)

Central City (Home of The Flash): Barry Allen and/or Wally West Flash (NPCs)

Star City (Home of Green Arrow): Green Arrow (NPC), Black Canary (Fuckable), Emiko Queen Red Arrow (Fuckable)

D.C. (Location of Time Bureau and Legends of Tomorrow related content, cause not everything will be comics canon just comics related): White Canary (NPC), Eva Sharpe (NPC), Mike the Spike (Boss)

Paris: Double Dare (Boss), Ladybug (Fuckable or NPC), Chat Noir (NPC), Rena Rogue (NPC), Queen Bee/Wasp (NPC/Boss)

Musutafu (mainly just UA Academy e.i. My Hero Academia related): Deku (NPC), All Might (NPC), Minata (NPC), Froppy (Fuckable), Uravity (NPC), the whirlwind loli from One Punch Man will be a secret boss already working on her scene

St. Canard (Home of Darkwing Duck, aka the optional furry area): Darkwing Duck (NPC), Launchpad McQuack (NPC), Daisy Duck (Fuckable), Donald Duck (NPC, maybe appearing in his super hero persona as a temporary party member as well), Morgana Macawbe (NPC for now, fuckable if you want her to be), Megavolt (Boss), Liquidator (Boss), Magica De Spell (Boss), The Mane-iac (Secret Boss)

Deserted Island/Atlantis (obligatory RPG underwater level): Ariel (Fuckable), Ursula (Boss, her scene will be re-use of her UB scene, beating her leads to Atlantis), Aquaman (NPC), Mera (Fuckable), Dolphin (probably fuckable), Angel Jones (Fuckable)

Obligatory RPG Winter level: Crystal (Fuckable), Jingle Belle (Fuckable)

Starfire will show up some where, I promise

God I wrote a lot, maybe this was a stupid post, but I guess it's good to have a post that lists what is planned just to go back to and see what can realistically be done. God I'm weird and stupid.

Reply post with more info on my thought process for making this game:

You see I don't want it so that every female character in the game is someone you can fuck. Not all female bosses should have reward scene, not all NPCs should be fuckable. There are a few set characters that I know won't ever be fuckable, which is why I listed them as just NPCs in my list. No fucking Batwoman, Sasquatch Detective, White Canary, Eva Sharpe, or Uravity. I mean some of these characters are lesbian and some I want to keep within their actual canon. If Uravity is fucking anybody in this game it'll be Deku. And using Delilah as an example for bosses, she's a secret boss I plan to have, she is an alien cat, that looks like a regular cat, do you really want to fuck it?
Hi Chilly, i'm really enjoying the idea of your game, but who's going to do his art?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
@bigguy4u
To answer your question, this was decided in an early modded scene (of which I don't remember) where I attempted to make pubes and it sucked horribly and then I looked at Mom's scenes and there were none that had pubes for her. The only one that had pubes was a pic of her in the shower so from that point onward I decided she wouldn't have pubes. The original version was made as a copy and paste job and Kim had pubes in the scene so I just colored them.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Holy fuck how did I miss a whole page?

My apologize for my tardiness recently but I was playing Kingdom Hearts 3 100 percent completion for both Japanese and English because I'm THAT much of a fan of the series :D. In UD news I am remaking the first scene I actually modded, Mom doing Kimberly's babysitting scene. For reference the first pic is the original one I made and the second is the remake. If you have any tips on how to make it better. Enjoy anyways. View attachment 239687 View attachment 239688
The level of improvement is amazing, I'm so proud of you King. *the hugs and the high-fives*

Hi Chilly, i'm really enjoying the idea of your game, but who's going to do his art?
I got Loveurban doing a couple of scenes (some of which have been posted on the thread, search katana for them) and I really need to start doing some busts myself but given my current living situation I can't work on anything lewd

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Nergal updated
"Hey all,
So I'm going to be giving the next alpha build out to some $10+ volunteers and regular testers on Thursday morning. This will be the final Alpha build before the beta build. So once I've had feedback on this alpha build, I'll do some final bug fixing before making it ready for the beta build ready to be released for everyone!
That said, I'm not going to give a release date just yet as I don't want to rush the alpha testers with a date. But once I've got all the feedback I need, that's when I will be able to give a better idea of when I can release the beta build for everyone. In the (unlikely) event that there are no bugs in this alpha, I will just immediately drop the beta instead.
Going forward I'm going to doing a regular Monday text update. Please, correct me if I'm wrong in the comments, but I believe people would like a regular update from me, even if that update is only "Things are looking good and on track!" and just a reminder of where the project is at.
I'm also tempted to do an end of the month update, just letting everyone know what the plans are for the next month, and what was achieved that month. Let me know your thoughts on whether you think this is a good idea or not!
- Nergal"
I am going to attempt to be one of the testers since I've always been a $10 patron so I'll update if I succeed or not.

Bounce.

Jun 1, 2017
Nergal updated
"Hey all,
So I'm going to be giving the next alpha build out to some $10+ volunteers and regular testers on Thursday morning. This will be the final Alpha build before the beta build. So once I've had feedback on this alpha build, I'll do some final bug fixing before making it ready for the beta build ready to be released for everyone!
That said, I'm not going to give a release date just yet as I don't want to rush the alpha testers with a date. But once I've got all the feedback I need, that's when I will be able to give a better idea of when I can release the beta build for everyone. In the (unlikely) event that there are no bugs in this alpha, I will just immediately drop the beta instead.
Going forward I'm going to doing a regular Monday text update. Please, correct me if I'm wrong in the comments, but I believe people would like a regular update from me, even if that update is only "Things are looking good and on track!" and just a reminder of where the project is at.
I'm also tempted to do an end of the month update, just letting everyone know what the plans are for the next month, and what was achieved that month. Let me know your thoughts on whether you think this is a good idea or not!
- Nergal"
I am going to attempt to be one of the testers since I've always been a $10 patron so I'll update if I succeed or not.
will you share the alpha if you succeed?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes