Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Sorry to have you do this urban, but since you have the hair files mind doing it for me? Just place the hair on every other pic and I'll do the rest. Thanks in advance.

loveurban

Jun 28, 2018
Sorry to have you do this urban, but since you have the hair files mind doing it for me? Just place the hair on every other pic and I'll do the rest. Thanks in advance.
Of course, tomorrow I will send them to you.

look, something like this is how I think it would be the hair prw.png
I hope you like it :) or do you want me to make a change? just tell me.

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
It's better if I'm being honest. Guess I was afraid of changing it too much and doing the guess work. Thanks and name anything you want and I'll do it (within reason).

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@loveurban Ask for a million dollars! Then when @belmontking12 says that's unreasonable, lower it to 1% of a million. I'll let you do the math ^_^

Also, I can send you pics of the layout I have so far for the biggest areas that need a redesign, but I'd rather do that in a PM, so as not to clutter up this thread with things not pertaining to... this thread. I must be more tired than I thread.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
A - That's why I said lower it to 1% of $1,000,000. People who can't Math might think that's a great deal!

B - I don't, but if you were / are, well... have you ever watched the Star Trek television series before? You might gain some insights, seeing as how most of those shows have some kind of non-human character wishing to learn how to be more human.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Hi, is it possible to have a full save from the previous version (0.3). I lost all my previous saves from the previous version, thx a bunch :confused:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So all you really have to do is go to the data folder and then the dialogues folder then the mom folder. There will be named files like mom-10.csv. open it with notepad and you will see a bunch of text. Hit control and h then put in mom-10 or whatever is in this line of words: <command:change_view: (name of graphics)>. Then put in the name of my file to replace them, for example this one is called mom-intense-doggy. Once all are replaced save it as a .csv file, THIS IS IMPORTANT, otherwise you'll just get an error message. Now go to the place where the original scene played and bam my work is there instead. I'm sorry if it's too confusing.

blacksage

May 28, 2017
Okay it is been a while since I post something here but as far as I could read it looks that things are going well lo.ol, also I have a ton to read xD

Dec 26, 2017
Long time lurker first time poster, just wondering are the moders still working on this going to move to a different thread since chilly has moved on? Love what y'all done with the game, came for the content stayed for the commentary.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Long time lurker first time poster, just wondering are the moders still working on this going to move to a different thread since chilly has moved on? Love what y'all done with the game, came for the content stayed for the commentary.
Let me explain the situation again, in as simple of a way that I can. The mod isn't dead exactly. I still continue to do some minor work on it, but I will no longer create new scenes, scenarios, locations, etc. so I can focus on doing that stuff for my own game instead. When a new update from Nergal drops (which seems to be happening soon) I will incorporate whatever is new from it into the mod as I know there are people that simply prefer the way the game played/progressed from version 0.1 to 0.8.2 then the one system given in 0.9. If someone makes new scenes then I'll add them in, but not as extensively like I did in the past like giving Mom the option to fuck before kitchen or her babysitting route. I'd add the new scenes the other modders in as additions to stuff already available. Like the Mom version of Ms Amos' babysitting scene that King made, I just put that in as an alternate 10 heart scene instead of making a whole storyline for it.

Dec 26, 2017
Let me explain the situation again, in as simple of a way that I can. The mod isn't dead exactly. I still continue to do some minor work on it, but I will no longer create new scenes, scenarios, locations, etc. so I can focus on doing that stuff for my own game instead. When a new update from Nergal drops (which seems to be happening soon) I will incorporate whatever is new from it into the mod as I know there are people that simply prefer the way the game played/progressed from version 0.1 to 0.8.2 then the one system given in 0.9. If someone makes new scenes then I'll add them in, but not as extensively like I did in the past like giving Mom the option to fuck before kitchen or her babysitting route. I'd add the new scenes the other modders in as additions to stuff already available. Like the Mom version of Ms Amos' babysitting scene that King made, I just put that in as an alternate 10 heart scene instead of making a whole storyline for it.
Gotcha thought you were only going to add nergal's stuff and focus on your game. Appreciate the clarification

arken444

Jan 16, 2019
anyone know where the aphrodisiac is for the mom, i have true corruption but that doesn't work so where is it

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
anyone know where the aphrodisiac is for the mom, i have true corruption but that doesn't work so where is it
Talk to Fred
Go to store and buy chillies
Give them to mom
They don't work
Go to sleep
Go to demon world
Go to the Naga
Make deal
Get demon chillies
Wake up
Give them to Mom
Go to sleep
Get dick sucked

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
General layout idea for my demo (writing it down since I can't work on it with my current situation)

Starts with Ivy creating failed experiments in her lab, Harley comes and messes things up causing Xander, the main character, to be made. Ivy and Harley argue about keeping him alive or not, Harley wins the argument but gets "punished" by Ivy for interrupting her experiments, leading to the game's first scene (it's Neala's tentacle scene but with Harley).
Time skip, Xander is fighting a LMD, helping the player learn the battle system. After the battle you talk to Harley and Ivy then have access to explore the apartment building Harley owns. The LMD will also be used in the future to battle enemies you have already defeated.
Explore the apartment and gain items to place in your room, these items give you experience like in battle. Do that till you reach a level that let's you leave and explore the world as a new hero.
Go to Gotham like an idiot, get saved from brutes by Batman and company. Bruce will then have his new young protege Katana train you.
Explore New York with Katana and level up. Eventually save a civilian who kisses you in the spur of the moment, leading to Xander's powers beginning to activate. Go home and accidentally use them on Harley leading to a spanking scene and then a BJ scene.
Talk to Old Lady Harley the next day for a plot dump. Keep exploring, leveling up, and making friends with the girls available until you reach the level needed for Mardakko, the first boss, to appear in Central Park.
Watch a news report about her, go to the park, fight fight fight, win, make her suck your cock then blow her up.
Take one of her tentacles home, revive her, make her your sidekick.
Demo over.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes