Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

superhentaiorg

Jan 22, 2019
Hi, I am new here and I would like to show you a small animation test sequence for the urban demons project and I learned about this forum by message from a user on my page.

if you want to see more of my gif animations visit the link if you are interested. n_n

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Hi, I am new here and I would like to show you a small animation test sequence for the urban demons project and I learned about this forum by message from a user on my page.

if you want to see more of my gif animations visit the link if you are interested. n_n
you should learn to use rpg maker vx ace and create a game, make good animations. (and if you do, please do it like urban demons ) :3

Reactions: kmxxx

Coal

Nov 24, 2017

not bad man keep it up

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018

Yeah, you have to do your own game xD.
Like the Urban Demon topics.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Oh god, please don't let this be a universal game where everybody and their mother mods it to hell and back.

@superhentaiorg You show talent and creative skill - I recommend, though, that when your next female models "breathe", their boobs don't inflate. That just looks weird ^_^

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
This is a post related to my game. I'm going to list some areas I would like to have in my game and you can tell which character you would like to see there. Please list if you want them to be a normal NPC, a character you'd like to fuck regularly, or a boss character that would only have one scene as a reward for beating them if they are female (I know most of you will probably use this to say what male super heroes you'd like to see my character interact with when listing NPCs or male villains you'd want to fight). I'll also list some characters that I know with likely be for certain in said areas (this way you can use my listing as a base to well base your replies on). Just want to do this to see which characters most people would actually like to see so I can pick which ones to actually give scenes and which will be just references and the like. Also please post what you want in a direct reply to this post and feel free to list some other areas as suggestions.

New York: Harley Quinn (Fuckable), Poison Ivy (Fuckable), Old Lady Harley (Fuckable), Big Tony (NPC), Eggy (NPC), Red Tool (NPC), Katana (Fuckable), Mardakko (Boss/Fuckable), Alice Mitchell (Fuckable), Dennis Mitchel (NPC), Harley Sinn (Boss)

Gotham: Batman (NPC), Batwoman (NPC), Tonya Littlefoot (NPC), Catwoman (Fuckable), Scarecrow (Boss), Bianca Steeplechase Joker (Boss)

Metropolis: Superman (NPC), Superboy maybe both Jonathan and Conner but definitely Conner (NPCs), Power Girl (Fuckable), Metallo (Boss), Brainy Barker (Optional Fuckable), Mechanikat (Secret Boss), Delilah (Secret Boss)

Central City (Home of The Flash): Barry Allen and/or Wally West Flash (NPCs)

Star City (Home of Green Arrow): Green Arrow (NPC), Black Canary (Fuckable), Emiko Queen Red Arrow (Fuckable)

D.C. (Location of Time Bureau and Legends of Tomorrow related content, cause not everything will be comics canon just comics related): White Canary (NPC), Eva Sharpe (NPC), Mike the Spike (Boss)

Paris: Double Dare (Boss), Ladybug (Fuckable or NPC), Chat Noir (NPC), Rena Rogue (NPC), Queen Bee/Wasp (NPC/Boss)

Musutafu (mainly just UA Academy e.i. My Hero Academia related): Deku (NPC), All Might (NPC), Minata (NPC), Froppy (Fuckable), Uravity (NPC), the whirlwind loli from One Punch Man will be a secret boss already working on her scene

St. Canard (Home of Darkwing Duck, aka the optional furry area): Darkwing Duck (NPC), Launchpad McQuack (NPC), Daisy Duck (Fuckable), Donald Duck (NPC, maybe appearing in his super hero persona as a temporary party member as well), Morgana Macawbe (NPC for now, fuckable if you want her to be), Megavolt (Boss), Liquidator (Boss), Magica De Spell (Boss), The Mane-iac (Secret Boss)

Deserted Island/Atlantis (obligatory RPG underwater level): Ariel (Fuckable), Ursula (Boss, her scene will be re-use of her UB scene, beating her leads to Atlantis), Aquaman (NPC), Mera (Fuckable), Dolphin (probably fuckable), Angel Jones (Fuckable)

Obligatory RPG Winter level: Crystal (Fuckable), Jingle Belle (Fuckable)

Starfire will show up some where, I promise

God I wrote a lot, maybe this was a stupid post, but I guess it's good to have a post that lists what is planned just to go back to and see what can realistically be done. God I'm weird and stupid.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
This is a post related to my game. I'm going to list some areas I would like to have in my game and you can tell which character you would like to see there. Please list if you want them to be a normal NPC, a character you'd like to fuck regularly, or a boss character that would only have one scene as a reward for beating them if they are female (I know most of you will probably use this to say what male super heroes you'd like to see my character interact with when listing NPCs or male villains you'd want to fight). I'll also list some characters that I know with likely be for certain in said areas (this way you can use my listing as a base to well base your replies on). Just want to do this to see which characters most people would actually like to see so I can pick which ones to actually give scenes and which will be just references and the like. Also please post what you want in a direct reply to this post and feel free to list some other areas as suggestions.

New York: Harley Quinn (Fuckable), Poison Ivy (Fuckable), Old Lady Harley (Fuckable), Big Tony (NPC), Eggy (NPC), Red Tool (NPC), Katana (Fuckable), Mardakko (Boss/Fuckable), Alice Mitchell (Fuckable), Dennis Mitchel (NPC), Harley Sinn (Boss)

Gotham: Batman (NPC), Batwoman (NPC), Tonya Littlefoot (NPC), Catwoman (Fuckable), Scarecrow (Boss), Bianca Steeplechase Joker (Boss)

Metropolis: Superman (NPC), Superboy maybe both Jonathan and Conner but definitely Conner (NPCs), Power Girl (Fuckable), Metallo (Boss), Brainy Barker (Optional Fuckable), Mechanikat (Secret Boss), Delilah (Secret Boss)

Star City (Home of Green Arrow): Green Arrow (NPC), Black Canary (Fuckable), Emiko Queen Red Arrow (Fuckable)

D.C. (Location of Time Bureau and Legends of Tomorrow related content, cause not everything will be comics canon just comics related): White Canary (NPC), Eva Sharpe (NPC), Mike the Spike (Boss)

Paris: Double Dare (Boss), Ladybug (Fuckable or NPC), Chat Noir (NPC), Rena Rogue (NPC), Queen Bee/Wasp (NPC/Boss)

Musutafu (mainly just UA Academy e.i. My Hero Academia related): Deku (NPC), All Might (NPC), Minata (NPC), Froppy (Fuckable), Uravity (NPC), the whirlwind loli from One Punch Man will be a secret boss already working on her scene

St. Canard (Home of Darkwing Duck, aka the optional furry area): Darkwing Duck (NPC), Launchpad McQuack (NPC), Daisy Duck (Fuckable), Donald Duck (NPC, maybe appearing in his super hero persona as a temporary party member as well), Morgana Macawbe (NPC for now, fuckable if you want her to be), Megavolt (Boss), Liquidator (Boss), Magica De Spell (Boss), The Mane-iac (Secret Boss)

Deserted Island/Atlantis (obligatory RPG underwater level): Ariel (Fuckable), Ursula (Boss, her scene will be re-use of her UB scene, beating her leads to Atlantis), Aquaman (NPC), Mera (Fuckable), Dolphin (probably fuckable), Angel Jones (Fuckable)

God I wrote a lot, maybe this was a stupid post, but I guess it's good to have a post that lists what is planned just to go back to and see what can realistically be done. God I'm weird and stupid.
i think that is better start with few characters and later expand, beside that.

Gotham: for me is a good starting zone, due to the low lvl power villains of the place. Batman dissapear(you take his role in the city and the mc a make little bat harem) Batwoman (fuckable voluptous submissive redhead, why not), Robin girl from batman vs superman(fuckable), Batgirl - barbara gordon(fuckable), harley quinn (fuckeable after beat the joker), Talia from the league of shadow(boss), bianca joker (boss), Gordon(NPC) and Alfred(NPC, the helper)

New york: Wonder woman(fuckeable). the rest is the same

start city: add, artimise(fuckeable) and cheshire(boss/fuckeable).

metropolis: Powergirl(fuckable fit mature) and supergirl(fuckable teen) due a time mess fault of lex luthor.

musutafu: uravity(THICC/fuckable), midnight(milf corrupter/fuckable), maybe mountlady, dragongirl(for furry) mina ashido and bunny girl hero.

st. canard: Add goof troop milfs like fuckable

winter lvl: duo Elsa(fuckable) - anna(fuckable)

deathstroke daughter(fuckable) and Raven(fuckable) but idk where to put them

For the rest of zones idk what to add them.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
i think that is better start with few characters and later expand, beside that.

Gotham: for me is a good starting zone, due to the low lvl power villains of the place. Batman dissapear(you take his role in the city and the mc a make little bat harem) Batwoman (fuckable voluptous submissive redhead, why not), Robin girl from batman vs superman(fuckable), Batgirl - barbara gordon(fuckable), harley quinn (fuckeable after beat the joker), Talia from the league of shadow(boss), bianca joker (boss), Gordon(NPC) and Alfred(NPC, the helper)

New york: Wonder woman(fuckeable). the rest is the same

start city: add, artimise(fuckeable) and cheshire(boss/fuckeable).

metropolis: Powergirl(fuckable fit mature) and supergirl(fuckable teen) due a time mess fault of lex luthor.

musutafu: uravity(THICC/fuckable), midnight(milf corrupter/fuckable), maybe mountlady, dragongirl(for furry) mina ashido and bunny girl hero.

st. canard: Add goof troop milfs like fuckable

winter lvl: duo Elsa(fuckable) - anna(fuckable)

deathstroke daughter(fuckable) and Raven(fuckable) but idk where to put them

For the rest of zones idk what to add them.
You see I don't want it so that every female character in the game is someone you can fuck. Not all female bosses should have reward scene, not all NPCs should be fuckable. There are a few set characters that I know won't ever be fuckable, which is why I listed them as just NPCs in my list. No fucking Batwoman, Sasquatch Detective, White Canary, Eva Sharpe, or Uravity. I mean some of these characters are lesbian and some I want to keep within their actual canon. If Uravity is fucking anybody in this game it'll be Deku. And using Delilah as an example for bosses, she's a secret boss I plan to have, she is an alien cat, that looks like a regular cat, do you really want to fuck it?

EDIT: Also no Anna and Elsa, Marvel made Little Mermaid comics not Frozen. Besides Ursula is there so I can be lazy and re-use her scene. And Ariel is there again to be lazy and re-use any scenes made for her for other mermaid characters, heck she might change into a proper comic mermaid character with only Ursula staying.

Reactions: jhose15xs

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
You see I don't want it so that every female character in the game is someone you can fuck. Not all female bosses should have reward scene, not all NPCs should be fuckable. There are a few set characters that I know won't ever be fuckable, which is why I listed them as just NPCs in my list. No fucking Batwoman, Sasquatch Detective, White Canary, Eva Sharpe, or Uravity. I mean some of these characters are lesbian and some I want to keep within their actual canon. If Uravity is fucking anybody in this game it'll be Deku. And using Delilah as an example for bosses, she's a secret boss I plan to have, she is an alien cat, that looks like a regular cat, do you really want to fuck it?

EDIT: Also no Anna and Elsa, Marvel made Little Mermaid comics not Frozen. Besides Ursula is there so I can be lazy and re-use her scene. And Ariel is there again to be lazy and re-use any scenes made for her for other mermaid characters, heck she might change into a proper comic mermaid character with only Ursula staying.
you know, there are some type of not written rule in the nsfw games and that is " if have tits it's fuckable" the people can get really annoying if they are not fuckable or have any h scene, some characters like batwoman are really disponsable, if they not appear nobody will notice and for characters strictly lesbian they can express it from the start so the people not will have any about complain.

pd: i never knew that marvel do a comic about the little mermaid, about the icy lvl, the wife of dr. frost and killer frost it could be a good characters for it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
you know, there are some type of not written rule in the nsfw games and that is " if have tits it's fuckable" the people can get really annoying if they are not fuckable or have any h scene, some characters like batwoman are really disponsable, if they not appear nobody will notice and for characters strictly lesbian they can express it from the start so the people not will have any about complain.

pd: i never knew that marvel do a comic about the little mermaid, about the icy lvl, the wife of dr. frost and killer frost it could be a good characters for it.
Let them be annoyed, these are the same people that complained about lolis and monster girl scenes, even complained about the Naga scene. I know not everybody will be happy with what I choose to do.

You do realize Batwoman is strictly lesbian correct?

Nora Fries could work, however for her to work I'd have to base her off her Arrowverse counterpart rather than comics, cause you know comic Nora is stuck frozen in her tube. Will probably have Mr. Freeze as a boss there regardless though. Killer Frost could be there, depending on the version. If it's the Cailtin Snow version then she should be in Central City or traveling with the Justice League.

EDIT: Also here is proof of my Ariel claim. They even gave her a superhero-like persona for this issue in question. 6d78f23f-baa9-4211-b2fa-10619694aaaf.jpg

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Since a new page as started I'm going to repost the point of discussion here so people can see it. Also if someone knows how to make a discussion thread can you show me how and/or make one for me? Just know I plan to call my game "Cycle of Life and Sex".

Original post:

Reply post with more info on my thought process for making this game:

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
Let them be annoyed, these are the same people that complained about lolis and monster girl scenes, even complained about the Naga scene. I know not everybody will be happy with what I choose to do.

You do realize Batwoman is strictly lesbian correct?
Couple things here you are right you will not be able to please everybody but I really do see where jhose25xs is coming from and I really do recommend finding some way to explain it to people before they download/pay for it to REALLY emphasis you will not be able to fuck certain characters. I am still going to find it annoying even with seeing the list of these heroines to read through the list to see who is and who is not fuckable. I am not dismissing the game here just offering criticism and maybe you will be able to find a easier way to search/implement it in game.

Secondly MODERN Batwoman (2006+ i believe) is a Jewish lesbian and there is still a big divide in the community about that being pandering to be politically correct. Think Ghostbusters 2016 or Ocean's Eight for example. Before that she was not a lesbian. So is it really canon... maybe. If you wanted to make people happy who complain about this you could add scenes between NPCs. But I am excited to see how this turns out Chilly!

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018

I admit, I don't recognize a LOT of the names listed, so I don't really feel very strongly about the presence or absence of most. Even some I do know I'm kind of meh about. That said, the only ones on this list that would make me go "yes, that one" are Poison Ivy, Catwoman and Power Girl for fuckables, and Scarecrow as a boss. That last one genuinely intrigues me, since it can go so many ways not only in a video game context, but in the wildly different interpretations of him. Arkham Scarecrow and InJustice Scarecrow are very different beasts.

You may recall my appreciation for bigger, more athletic ladies, so if I were to make a suggestion/request it would definitely be for She-Hulk, but I don't see a lot of Marvel I recognize and interest other than my own might be nonexistent, so it may not be feasible, really.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I admit, I don't recognize a LOT of the names listed, so I don't really feel very strongly about the presence or absence of most. Even some I do know I'm kind of meh about. That said, the only ones on this list that would make me go "yes, that one" are Poison Ivy, Catwoman and Power Girl for fuckables, and Scarecrow as a boss. That last one genuinely intrigues me, since it can go so many ways not only in a video game context, but in the wildly different interpretations of him. Arkham Scarecrow and InJustice Scarecrow are very different beasts.

You may recall my appreciation for bigger, more athletic ladies, so if I were to make a suggestion/request it would definitely be for She-Hulk, but I don't see a lot of Marvel I recognize and interest other than my own might be nonexistent, so it may not be feasible, really.
Jennifer will definitely be in it, I already have a sprite sheet made for her, simply forgot to add her in what I plan to include in New York.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes