Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Yes Im doing all thig right. W8 Im attach save file.
I don't know what version do you have xD, because when I went to talk with Meridiana, she gave me the Naga Chillies (And yes, its appear in inventory.
I attach the save file ...

Sorry guys, I wanted to know, what program can I modify the game with? I have RPG Maker, but I can not open Urban Demons, any advice?
RPG Maker VX Ace

Id_h

Apr 25, 2017
I don't know what version do you have xD, because when I went to talk with Meridiana, she gave me the Naga Chillies (And yes, its appear in inventory.

Urban Demons 0.8.FNFZ4. Im download it from 1 post. Maybe give to you save file, where Im haven't naga chili, but naga already told with me?

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Urban Demons 0.8.FNFZ4. Im download it from 1 post. Maybe give to you save file, where Im haven't naga chili, but naga already told with me?
Did you import your save file from older version? :unsure:...

Besides, I sent you your save file with Naga chilli, did it work?

JackFoxClone

Nov 30, 2017

RPG Maker VX Ace
Thank you for the answer sir! Another question, i create a new character!
Ahri from League Of Legends!

Anyone want help me for apply this character in the game?

Ps: I don't create the pic for Ahri! The creator for pic is another, but i use this for the game because have a good quality :)

Id_h

Apr 25, 2017
Did you import your save file from older version? :unsure:...

Besides, I sent you your save file with Naga chilli, did it work?
Nope it's my new game, w8 Im need to check. Nope. Im open your savegame and haven't it in inventory(

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018

Ps: I don't create the pic for Ahri! The creator for pic is another, but i use this for the game because have a good quality :)
Yeah, only replace characters in the graphics menu, except that you want to create a new character :unsure:.

Nope it's my new game, w8 Im need to check. Nope. Im open your savegame and haven't it in inventory(
Well, did you try to go down pressing down key? , Naga chilly is hide, you have to use the arrow key (down xD).
Well, when I go to my house, I'll send you a picture, because I check the item before of sending you the file.

It's possible to share the amanda card, i wanted to create a remake of Kimberly's 10 scene
I don't know if the game save the cards, because I close the game after save only the card (not the entire game xD). I'll check it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

Can I use the sprite for my game? Please and thank you.

Reactions: JackFoxClone

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
I'm no god, just a man
Hahaha. I know man, but your work is amazing ;). You have my respect (y).

By the way, a quick question. Have you modified the old dialogues?, Because I translated several files :confused:.
I know there are new dialogs, but since they were not in the previous version, it does not affect anything.

Thanks man.

Edit: well, I think that the csv modified are:
*Updated CSV files
**(kaylee-doggy (both versions), kimberly amanda ride, succubus-tfbj, naga-bj, grandma-bj-purity, lisa-fuck (all versions), hintata-fuck, elf-girl-fuck,
giant-woman-fuck, hooker-fuck, lisa-masturbation, lisa-masturbation-park, vivi-ride).
Sorry, I read late :(.

Id_h

Apr 25, 2017
Yeah, only replace characters in the graphics menu, except that you want to create a new character :unsure:.

Well, did you try to go down pressing down key? , Naga chilly is hide, you have to use the arrow key (down xD).
Well, when I go to my house, I'll send you a picture, because I check the item before of sending you the file.
O my gosh, it's need to check inventory up and down keys... Im only use s and d. Thx

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hahaha. I know man, but your work is amazing ;). You have my respect (y).

By the way, a quick question. Have you modified the old dialogues?, Because I translated several files :confused:.
I know there are new dialogs, but since they were not in the previous version, it does not affect anything.

Thanks man.

Edit: well, I think that the csv modified are:
*Updated CSV files
**(kaylee-doggy (both versions), kimberly amanda ride, succubus-tfbj, naga-bj, grandma-bj-purity, lisa-fuck (all versions), hintata-fuck, elf-girl-fuck,
giant-woman-fuck, hooker-fuck, lisa-masturbation, lisa-masturbation-park, vivi-ride).
Sorry, I read late :(.

Just use excell to edit them

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
No problem, man.

Well, I use Sublime text, becouse some files are encoded in Windows-1252 and I need to save in UTF-8, well, spanish characters xD.

Question. Are you thinking about make the game multilingual?
You missed to have miss my announcement of no longer modding

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
You missed to have miss my announcement of no longer modding
Really? :eek:.

But you talked about version 5 (when I said about Pegga) :unsure:.

Well, I remember something, sometimes ago, you told us that you prefer design instead of programming.

I feel bad for the news, but I hope that this project doesn't die.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Really? :eek:.

But you talked about version 5 (when I said about Pegga) :unsure:.

Well, I remember something, sometimes ago, you told us that you prefer design instead of programming.

I feel bad for the news, but I hope that this project doesn't die.
From now on every update will just add whatever is added in the official releases, I'm not making anything for it anymore.

I said I like making art more than coding.

sorry for my ignorance about the matter but why not more modding?
Cause I don't want to do it anymore. I'm making my own game.

Reactions: megaplayboy10k

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
From now on every update will just add whatever is added in the official releases, I'm not making anything for it anymore.

Cool. Can you tell us a bit about it?

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018

Well, at least this game will not die (unless the main one dies).

And yeah, that, sorry for my English, I try not to use Google translate (sometimes I use it xD).
But, I prefer coding instead making art :ROFLMAO:. If you want help with this or other games, I can help you with coding :giggle:.

Can you tell us about that new game? :D, I think that will be amazing, you're an amazing game modder.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes