Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
I need help, I'm having a problem with unlocking babysitting, I don't know what to do and it's first time that this happens.
I'm pretty sure babysitting is something that can't be brought up until you walk Dizzy home from the bar at night, and she offers to do it just before going in. If you've already done that and the babysitting option still doesn't come up when talking to mom, then I honestly don't know what to tell you.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I apologize if this a re-post but I don't think I ever posted this. Its Bridgette doing Amos' babysitting ride. The rar was too big for the cum scene in one so you need both for the frames. Enjoy! View attachment 219072

View attachment 219078
Not a repost, will add this to that extra horny option I put in after you unlock the 10 scene (will probably re-use the 10 heart dialogue for it)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So remember that Crystal scene? I was just going to put it into my game as an easter egg but then I found out about this character called Jingle Belle (created by Harley Quinn co-creator Paul Dini) and now I'm debating on adding in a little winter/snow area for the game. I mean I'm trying to make it like a traditional RPG and a snow area is to be expected right?

2133770-cover.jpg JingleBelleFightBefore.jpg 253128-20042-119697-1-paul-dini-s-jingle-b.jpg jinglebelle_1291330960.jpg jingle_belle__daughter_of_santa_by_chillguydraws_dcv6rbd-pre.jpg

Reactions: AwesomeDick

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I like my new job, I really do but fucking hell man, they change up my schedule way too often. I just got a call saying that I don't have to come in for the rest of the week meaning I just lost 11 hours of potential pay. A few weeks ago they re-did my schedule like 3 times, it's crazy. At least this means I have the rest of the week to work on my own game but man I need money. Sorry for the rant, just take this as me announcing more rapid development of my game will be happening for the next few days. A blessing in disguise?

Reactions: HathgarNiche

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
So remember that Crystal scene? I was just going to put it into my game as an easter egg but then I found out about this character called Jingle Belle (created by Harley Quinn co-creator Paul Dini) and now I'm debating on adding in a little winter/snow area for the game. I mean I'm trying to make it like a traditional RPG and a snow area is to be expected right?
Well yeah sure. All kinds of possibilities can come up just by adding snow that wouldn't really work otherwise, from simple "snowed in" scenarios to unique encounters, whether Elsa style ice queens or a literal snow angel. Or ooh, snow BUNNY, like the one with the big ol' cans in Xenoblade 2.

Also, y'know, non-lewd stuff. I guess. >.>

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well yeah sure. All kinds of possibilities can come up just by adding snow that wouldn't really work otherwise, from simple "snowed in" scenarios to unique encounters, whether Elsa style ice queens or a literal snow angel. Or ooh, snow BUNNY, like the one with the big ol' cans in Xenoblade 2.

Also, y'know, non-lewd stuff. I guess. >.>

Not really thinking a winter/Christmas scenario, but an entire location, maybe I'll have it as one of the completely optional locations I already have planned like the area based off Darkwing Duck (cause I know now everyone will be into furries)

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Not really thinking a winter/Christmas scenario, but an entire location, maybe I'll have it as one of the completely optional locations I already have planned like the area based off Darkwing Duck (cause I know now everyone will be into furries)
An entire location is exactly what I was thinking of, just bringing up ways it could be used that wouldn't work somewhere else in the game that doesn't have snow. Though rereading it, I can see how my wording on that post can be interpreted as adding it to an existing location.

Durruti2000

Sep 5, 2018
I'm pretty sure babysitting is something that can't be brought up until you walk Dizzy home from the bar at night, and she offers to do it just before going in. If you've already done that and the babysitting option still doesn't come up when talking to mom, then I honestly don't know what to tell you.
Yes, I had forgotten that you unlock babysitting after the second or third time that you speak to her, anyway, thanks.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
As stated before, I will be using edited versions of some of the original animations created for the mod for scenes in my game. I just finished editing the mermaid TF scene to be a scene between Xander, my game's main character, and Angel Jones from the comic Fish Police, using her appearance from the animated series. She would appear in a potential Atlantis area, where character's such as DC's Mera and Dolphin would also appear. This is why there was a map icon for a deserted island on one of the map icon pictures that I posted on my Tumblr, that area would eventually lead you to gaining access to Atlantis. This would also count as my RPG's obligatory ocean/beach themed area.

Angel Jones TF.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think I've come up with how updates to my game will be released, by area. By that I mean each update would add to it at least two new areas, maybe 3 depending on the size of said areas, a potential example would be my idea for the deserted island and Atlantis. The island would be a much smaller area then normal that leads to you accessing Atlantis, so whatever update containing them would likely have 3 new areas in total. The demo will focus on New York (the central hub of the game) and Gotham, with other areas only being accessible with one room. A potential example being if I put say Power Girl in the demo, when you go to Metropolis to see her the only place in Metropolis you'd have access to is her home with the rest of the city being fully unlocked in a later release.

Sorry for these kinda random out of nowhere posts about the game, got a lot of free time now and if I don't right these things done I'll forget what I have planned.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
I apologize if this a re-post but I don't think I ever posted this. Its Bridgette doing Amos' babysitting ride. The rar was too big for the cum scene in one so you need both for the frames. Enjoy!
How to add this to the game and use?

YeetusFetus

Jan 12, 2019
Help...I got to the point of Neala's door i assume and when i try to enter, it crashes and says neala's bust is missing. I have gone into graphics and i have no Neala file. HELP!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
We shall party like it's 1881, good sir! All the mulled wine, ale, and wenches such a fine member of the community such as yourself deserves!

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes