Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
I got the chilli from the store(I didn't check the inventory).But when I go back home and was about to gave it to mom,it wasn't appear in my inventory. Was there something I should do to get the chilli in my inventory?
Pretty sure he meant the Naga Chilli as in the one you get from the Naga, but if you haven't given the regular one from the store yet then that option won't be a thing.

I'm not sure how it wouldn't be in your inventory, that sounds really weird. All I can think of is you didn't pay for it and it got taken from you (if you weren't invisible) and maybe you didn't notice, or you didn't actually get them. I know I've done that at least once when I read about the chili in the magazine, then left the store without actually picking one up like a dope because I was rushing..

JBIESC

Jun 30, 2018
Pretty sure he meant the Naga Chilli as in the one you get from the Naga, but if you haven't given the regular one from the store yet then that option won't be a thing.

I'm not sure how it wouldn't be in your inventory, that sounds really weird. All I can think of is you didn't pay for it and it got taken from you (if you weren't invisible) and maybe you didn't notice, or you didn't actually get them. I know I've done that at least once when I read about the chili in the magazine, then left the store without actually picking one up like a dope because I was rushing..
that's right! I didn't pay and just ran straight back home.But I tried to go ack, and the red circle in front of the magazine wasnt there anymore.Anything I can do to make it up?

JBIESC

Jun 30, 2018

You know what? I m a idiot. The chilli was there the whole time.

ArroweJustice

May 26, 2018
Anyone mind helping me? How do I get the park ride for Mrs. Jennings? I've done everything so far and I'm continuously waiting at the park on the weekends.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Anyone mind helping me? How do I get the park ride for Mrs. Jennings? I've done everything so far and I'm continuously waiting at the park on the weekends.
Talk to her at the park (the area with the benches that is before the playground), this only happens if you have gotten the school ride first

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hey so I need a little help from you guys. I am redoing Mom's bedroom doggy (Mrs Jennings babysitting fuck) since I wasn't sure of the hair since it was done in the beginning of my "career". The first pic is the original and the second is my remake. Honestly post which one you prefer or if you have any suggestions on how to make it better its much appreciated. Please don't just like it cuz I'm not sure how to take it. mom-bed-doggy (1).png mom-bed-doggy-question-mark (1).png

F14m3rz

Oct 20, 2017
Honestly post which one you prefer or if you have any suggestions on how to make it better its much appreciated. Please don't just like it cuz I'm not sure how to take it. View attachment 212582 View attachment 212583
Well I prefer the second one, since the hair looks more smooth and natural. However, considering that she's modeled after Mrs. Jennings, the hair is all one shape that reaches her neck, rather than hair divided into tresses reaching her back like the mom sprites or some of her scenes suggest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those're my overall thoughts, anyway.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Wait I'm confused on that second part of your post can you elaborate plz?
Edit 1: On second look are you saying that its not showing enough face or is too short? If true then look at the first scene pic you put as an example, her hair is held back by her shoulders which is in my second pic. The angle of the scene is a from behind POV with her looking to the side, which in Bridgette's case, would mean her hair is long enough to block out most of her face. I used the sleeping ride scene as a reference for a behind POV and there it can really shorten her hair length. mom-sleeping-ride (1).jpg If this isn't it then I apologize, I am trying to take your feedback and understand how to make it better which is tough sometimes for me.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so I have made another version of this scene so here is my attempt at some sort of democracy (even though I'm not expecting much if I'm honest) I am going to post three pictures, the first is the original version, the second is a more condensed version based on the sleeping ride scene's hair, and the third is a longer hair. Please don't like this post but please state which one you think is the best. If you have any suggestions then I would like to hear it but please understand I may not fully understand it so put it as simply as possible. mom-bed-doggy (1).png mom-bed-doggy-question-mark (1).png mom-bed-doggy-option3 (1).png

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
I feel like the second/middle image is probably best. It feels like it matches what we've seen of her hair better than the first, and what seems like a top down perspective makes the bottom seem a bit awkward, as longer hair would go deeper into the image on a z-axis rather rather than where it's going here.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Nice work Belmont. Looking at the three, I think that #3 would potentially look the best, but would need some shading to make it look right, which might be a lot more work than it's worth for the entire scene. Forgoing the shading, #2 is looking good.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
sorry if this question have been answered before but is there will be any new update soon?
Nergal said, that he have mental sicknes now, and 0.10 is ready with lot of bugs and missing texts. Our dear Chilly is busy on his project and said "no Nergal's update - no update here" if i undestood it right. So, patience, pall.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

lolzlzlz

Nov 15, 2017
Nergal said, that he have mental sicknes now, and 0.10 is ready with lot of bugs and missing texts. Our dear Chilly is busy on his project and said "no Nergal's update - no update here" if i undestood it right. So, patience, pall.
okay thank you for your reply, i just wanted to know because i didn't want after i download this version a new one come out after couple of days

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
I dont know if you like this but for Peter and Kelly, Peter could work with Kelly in the afternoon do the things he does with Mrs Jennings or "Drop the Pen"

Durruti2000

Sep 5, 2018
I need help, I'm having a problem with unlocking babysitting, I don't know what to do and it's first time that this happens.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes