Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

JackFoxClone

Nov 30, 2017
Hello guys! I try use Hinata Hyuga from Naruto for " The asian " in the apartament
I hope you like it! :D
PS: Replace the old two folders

Reactions: bigguy4u

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Oh boy I have had 3 alcoholic drinks and I am feeling GOOD! Thanks to everyone for the early birthday wishes! You all rock so hard!

Id_h

Apr 25, 2017
Naga chilli quest not worked for me! After talked with Naga Im haven't in inventory this item. Only again can buy chili in the store and now Naga only tell me come to me later. It's a bug?

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Hello, everyone.

First, I'm working with 3G version of this game for now.

Well, this game is amazing, even I was coding the game a little bit; modifying, translating to spanish, patching some little bugs (Yes, a little bugs for now, because I have never been used RPG Maker VX Ace, but I programming in C#, Android, PHP, etc., so, is very easy to understand that engine :D)

For example, when you have the "moveinfast" cheat enabled, when you go to the park at morning and you fuck to Lisa, after that, your speed will be normal, and you have to go to the Test Room to activate the cheat (twice), well, I fixed that, because is annoying xD.

In school outside, when it is the teachers' meeting, the principal appeared in front of the door, but that is fixed too.

I have to fix the speed (if you have "moveinfast" enabled) when Mrs. Jennings go to the principal to speak whit her about Peter, after that, your speed will be normal again. And you have to activate twice to make to work again xD.
And many other "minibugs".

For now, I don't want to create variables, switches or scripts (except for fix some bugs) because when the new version come, will be more complicated to modify to my new changes xD.

Well, for now, I want to create a mini history to Pegga, I like her xD...
For now, I can fuck her when I go to see her by "touching" like others eater eggs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If someone need help about coding that game, well, I would like to help, for now I'm coding for myself xD (new or modified code is in spanish; well, the text, not variables or switches)...
I'm learning english yet, my main language is spanish and I love the corrupt mode (I haven't touched purity mode xD).

Regards.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hello, everyone.

First, I'm working with 3G version of this game for now.

Well, this game is amazing, even I was coding the game a little bit; modifying, translating to spanish, patching some little bugs (Yes, a little bugs for now, because I have never been used RPG Maker VX Ace, but I programming in C#, Android, PHP, etc., so, is very easy to understand that engine :D)

For example, when you have the "moveinfast" cheat enabled, when you go to the park at morning and you fuck to Lisa, after that, your speed will be normal, and you have to go to the Test Room to activate the cheat (twice), well, I fixed that, because is annoying xD.

In school outside, when it is the teachers' meeting, the principal appeared in front of the door, but that is fixed too.

I have to fix the speed (if you have "moveinfast" enabled) when Mrs. Jennings go to the principal to speak whit her about Peter, after that, your speed will be normal again. And you have to activate twice to make to work again xD.
And many other "minibugs".

For now, I don't want to create variables, switches or scripts (except for fix some bugs) because when the new version come, will be more complicated to modify to my new changes xD.

Well, for now, I want to create a mini history to Pegga, I like her xD...
For now, I can fuck her when I go to see her by "touching" like others eater eggs.

If someone need help about coding that game, well, I would like to help, for now I'm coding for myself xD (new or modified code is in spanish; well, the text, not variables or switches)...
I'm learning english yet, my main language is spanish and I love the corrupt mode (I haven't touched purity mode xD).

Regards.
Why 3G? That's outdated at this point, I mean 4 already began Pegah's actual storyline, and 5 will have new art for her doggy scene.

Reactions: Player123 and kmxxx

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Why 3G? That's outdated at this point, I mean 4 already began Pegah's actual storyline, and 5 will have new art for her doggy scene.
Yeah, but I wanted to know the engine xD.
And now, I'm modding the version 4.

And, it has same minibugs that 3G xD (speed, bathroom, Kimberly, etc. XD)...

But, chilly, do you modify some old dialogues?, I mean, Can I replace the old files by my translation csv of 3G version?

Because yeah, "works", but I let the original dialogs by 2 reason:
1) I'm not sure if the old dialogues are modified.
2) I have to modify the script because I use some character non-ascii (like á, ñ, exclamation ¡, etc.). Because I modify the journals and some text messages, and I got many nil errors before of my modification, and now I have fixed that in the journals and sms (I hate the encoding system of Ruby). By using File.read() instead of load_data(), and setting the encoding.

Well, thanks for your amazing and incredible mod...

You update the game faster than Nergal .

And yeah, I saw Pegah's history (I couldn't completed yet because I have understanding the scripts and fixing some minibugs, I want to learn more xD)

Regards.

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Of course! Thank you very much ♥
I'm thinking about putting that scene close to Peter's house (in window, she would be spying, as in the park), after having fucked her twice.
Because of the background you gave to the scene, it has to happen inside of any house (Will be better, but not mandatory xD).

But remember, Chilly has to decided if he puts your scene en their mods, because I modify the game, but for now, only for me :oops:.

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Naga chilli quest not worked for me! After talked with Naga Im haven't in inventory this item. Only again can buy chili in the store and now Naga only tell me come to me later. It's a bug?
Well, normal chilly appear when you open your inventory and press "D" or "S" (for the next page), but the Naga Chilly appear in normal items :S, Have you tried to give it to Brigitte even if you don't see that item?

Id_h

Apr 25, 2017
Well, normal chilly appear when you open your inventory and press "D" or "S" (for the next page), but the Naga Chilly appear in normal items :S, Have you tried to give it to Brigitte even if you don't see that item?
Yes Im check all my inventory, Im not haven't it and quest been not completed. Im have again and again trigger in the store and haven't it from Naga, and Naga not give me it. If you want Im can give you my save

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Yes Im check all my inventory, Im not haven't it and quest been not completed. Im have again and again trigger in the store and haven't it from Naga, and Naga not give me it. If you want Im can give you my save
Well...
First, you go to the store, check the magazine, after that (always in the store), buy the normal chillies.
Wait to afternoon, close to Brigitte, open menu and select Chilly (normal, the one), you will have a conversation with her and then, wait to evening doing whatever you want (I watched TV in Peter's room xD).
After that, you will teleporter to second floor, will talk to your mom, and AFTER THAT you have to go to Naga.
If you don't give Normal Chilly to your mom, Naga chilly will never be activated :S.

If you did everything, and it still does not work, well, send me your save file, maybe I can help you.

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Hello, good day, well, I check Koikatu game, and is awesome...
Well, only character creator and scenes xD...
But, talking about UD again, well, I don't like the images of amanda (Except her scenes), so, I worked a little bit (some hours xD), and I did this:

And yes, I have to improve and erase some pixels xD, but, what do you think?

Id_h

Apr 25, 2017
Well...
First, you go to the store, check the magazine, after that (always in the store), buy the normal chillies.
Wait to afternoon, close to Brigitte, open menu and select Chilly (normal, the one), you will have a conversation with her and then, wait to evening doing whatever you want (I watched TV in Peter's room xD).
After that, you will teleporter to second floor, will talk to your mom, and AFTER THAT you have to go to Naga.
If you don't give Normal Chilly to your mom, Naga chilly will never be activated :S.

If you did everything, and it still does not work, well, send me your save file, maybe I can help you.
Yes Im doing all this right. W8 Im attach save file.

JackFoxClone

Nov 30, 2017
Sorry guys, I wanted to know, what program can I modify the game with? I have RPG Maker, but I can not open Urban Demons, any advice?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes