Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Calistilaigh

Jul 5, 2018
I'm also having an issue, took the painkillers from the cabinet, but in the morning Mom still says she's going to get them, am I doing something wrong or have I encountered a bug?

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
i dont know if this is a glitch or not..but when i call someone to babysit, they never show up, only vicky
Look for file "babysitting glitch" in walkthrough folder.

I'm also having an issue, took the painkillers from the cabinet, but in the morning Mom still says she's going to get them, am I doing something wrong or have I encountered a bug?
You have to throw it in the toilet.

Reactions: Calistilaigh

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just refer to my announcement post to answer all your questions

Reactions: kmxxx

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018

Thanks for the specific post, man.
Well, I think that your new game will be like "Something unlimited" (scenes only), or not?
Because you explain the game system.

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Find hero, make friends with hero, fuck hero
Find villain, fight villain, fuck villain
Awesome man, sounds good :D, I hope you upload a demo very soon.
For while, we have your modding of UD :D... That I'm modding too for my use :ROFLMAO:. But I prefer your moddings (Or creations), because for a game to be good, it needs a lot of art, not just code (As in my case T.T).

Quick question, Will you use Patreon? (Because of the fucking rules that the website has :cry:, like "no incest" :cry:)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018

A rather depressing, but wholly understandable read. For those in the UD, game-creation and/or modding communities, having a developer such as yourself breaking away from something like this at first glance is depressing.

Be that as it may, in your case, good sir, I can only applaud and commend you on your dedication to something that, in your eyes, had gone to the farthest you were able to take it. I'm a little saddened at your departure from this particular game, as I routinely stole- uh... borrowed assets that you created to use in my own mod, such as cosplay ideas and the various busts of the women in their different outfits. Additionally, your attempts to expand the universe were very well liked, even if they ventured into territories not everybody subscribed to at first.

I can only wish you the best in the upcoming months and years ahead; game development takes time and effort, and while others (like myself) can offer you our assistance, ultimately, everything from here on out will be yours to create, design, and develop. We will hold you in our hearts and minds, lifting you up when you feel down and out about everything.

As Samwise Gamgee said in The Return of the King (paraphrased to fit the occasion) - we cannot carry this burden for you, but we will carry you, when times are darkest and the situation seems hopeless. Godspeed, good sir; you are one of the good ones, and we shall all feel a little 'less' without you around as much.

With great sincerity and a heartfelt thank-you,
Xalenda, the Demonic Pony

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
there was an update

Hey all,
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still working as much as I can on the next update. I've been going through the bug list that was generated by the alpha testers and making really good progress. I still have to add in the "Talk" option dialogues for Donna (the one that changes as your progress level with her increases.) And after that it will be ready for release!
Bear in mind the release will still be classed as a "beta build", and therefore might still have a few issues that weren't caught in alpha testing or a few issues from the bug fixing itself. But I will do my best to go through the game as thoroughly as possible before releasing it so there are no game breaking errors.
I hope to have something for you soon!
- Nergal

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
there was an update

Hey all,
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still working as much as I can on the next update. I've been going through the bug list that was generated by the alpha testers and making really good progress. I still have to add in the "Talk" option dialogues for Donna (the one that changes as your progress level with her increases.) And after that it will be ready for release!
Bear in mind the release will still be classed as a "beta build", and therefore might still have a few issues that weren't caught in alpha testing or a few issues from the bug fixing itself. But I will do my best to go through the game as thoroughly as possible before releasing it so there are no game breaking errors.
I hope to have something for you soon!
- Nergal
*ignores update *

I'm gonna need the source of your avatar pic

Reactions: kmxxx
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes