Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Come on down, ladies, it's your lucky day! Free - yes, free - samples of the Frozen Scholar's Chilled and Filled Nutter Butter Logs! Feel as it melts in your mouth and coats your tongue in its ooey-gooey-goodness, taste the creamy saltiness as it runs down your throat! Wonder in amazement as you feel fuller and emptuer as you suck and slurp your way towards the center as it explodes with a secondary filling, made by the man himself from scratch every day!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
All joking aside I was able to organize the actor's database of my game (along with adding in more actors in total). I seperated the characters by the locations they would appear in though how the locations are listed out here aren't necessarily how they will play out when I further develop the game, through it did help me out with how to plan out the locations with multiple visits. I also have some characters take multiple slots, these are for people that are fuckable that are heroes, so first slot is real name for when it's time to fuck second slot is hero name for the battle system. Here is how it is right now, you can probably notice how the beginning is a bit messed up but gets fixed as it goes on. Pretend there is a selection that says -- Main Characters -- above Xander's slot.

current actor database.jpg

EDIT: 139 is now Charlie from Legends of Tomorrow (how did I forget her?), 147 is meant to be Lil' Rabbit not Lil' Giant, 342 and 343 are now slots for those sprites of the foreign girl and Brendan Fraser's apparent girlfriend

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
All joking aside I was able to organize the actor's database of my game (along with adding in more actors in total). I seperated the characters by the locations they would appear in though how the locations are listed out here aren't necessarily how they will play out when I further develop the game, through it did help me out with how to plan out the locations with multiple visits. I also have some characters take multiple slots, these are for people that are fuckable that are heroes, so first slot is real name for when it's time to fuck second slot is hero name for the battle system. Here is how it is right now, you can probably notice how the beginning is a bit messed up but gets fixed as it goes on. Pretend there is a selection that says -- Main Characters -- above Xander's slot.

View attachment 262287

EDIT: 139 is now Charlie from Legends of Tomorrow (how did I forget her?), 147 is meant to be Lil' Rabbit not Lil' Giant, 342 and 343 are now slots for those sprites of the foreign girl and Brendan Fraser's apparent girlfriend
omg bro, you have characters for at least ten games

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Well, at least you won't be struggling for character ideas...

My advice is, if you're gonna keep their names "as is" (unable to change them), keep a separate document on hand, or printed out, for easy viewing. Lord knows it's hard enough remembering which character name belongs to which code for UD.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Another update on the actors database as I realized I forgot to add in that Tick area I wanted and remember some characters that I simply forgot I wanted during certain visits to New York (which are under that mistake section). Ended up readjusting my plans, third New York questline will now be Generator Rex and TMNT (two comic franchises better known by their animated counterparts) and the fourth questline will add in those left Marvel characters for a bigger Avengers/X-Men storyline (though I might still try to find a way to get the bae She-Hulk to appear early on). I also added Cecile Horton and Wally West to the Central City section, Barbara/Batgirl and Cassandra/Black Bat to the second Gotham section, and more civilians.

current actor database update.jpg

Watz80

Oct 4, 2017
ok, just to make sure I get this straight. This mod is no longer supported and instead, ChillyScholar is making a whole new game with more lewdness?

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
its possible u can edit this 6eb29722524b82d4de73785e061de3a7.gif one to for add in the mod ? another mom scene or maybe another furry girl idk just thinking

also 2 furry if u want to add to mod to but i dont think its gona fit 049fa38d98a4d5d6e970863927901c19.gif 0444ac0e276dbced57baf9766b8b7413.gif

Reactions: ChillyScholar
Jan 8, 2019
First Post here, Big Fan of This Mod and Xalanders (hope I spelled it right...)
So Thanks to both your mods, I have decided to make my own just a lot more content and story. I will post one of the images
I have been working on. Let me know what you think, also if there is anyone with scene ideas? Doesn't matter what they are, I will consider most things. I will be updating most backgrounds and scenes.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
you can make the new thread when the demo is ready that could be ideal
That's the plan but two problems
1) I have no idea when the demo will be available
2) I don't know how to make a thread (this thread was made for me not by me)

Watz80

Oct 4, 2017
Bit sad to see this really nice mod stop getting support. But one must do what one must to feel that satisfaction. Also if he makes his own, won't have to worry about the original author giving grief.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
First Post here, Big Fan of This Mod and Xalanders (hope I spelled it right...)
So Thanks to both your mods, I have decided to make my own just a lot more content and story. I will post one of the images
I have been working on. Let me know what you think, also if there is anyone with scene ideas? Doesn't matter what they are, I will consider most things. I will be updating most backgrounds and scenes.
OH! So that's what was hidden in the background. I always wondered what Mom was hiding back there. Although I have to ask, why are the three people in the photo wearing completely different clothes? Peter is casual wear, Mom was at the gym, and Sydney was at the pool? In what context would that picture be taken?

Edit: upon second look Sydney is wearing the gym clothes. However it is easy to mistake if not zoomed in.

Jan 8, 2019
OH! So that's what was hidden in the background. I always wondered what Mom was hiding back there. Although I have to ask, why are the three people in the photo wearing completely different clothes? Peter is casual wear, Mom was at the gym, and Sydney was at the pool? In what context would that picture be taken?

Edit: upon second look Sydney is wearing the gym clothes. However it is easy to mistake if not zoomed in.
Well, I can't give it away just yet...
It will be a plot point though. I did say more story, so adding in a lot of stuff iv'e written.
At the minute i'm having a play with sprites to see if I can make it more detailed (trying to give them the same detail the character busts have) Then I will be doing maps and scenes (some maps are already done)
The pic will play an important part for people that want it (Thats the only hint i'm giving lol)
Oh and i'll be adding some 2D side scrolling parts too.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes