Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Civilians3.png Civilians3-nude.png

More civilian sprites

Lady in blue suit is Shadman's Rule 63 of Principal Skinner, just with a normal skin tone instead of being yellow
Redhead is from his new Dad's Fiancee comic
Both ladies in dresses are from this
While the brown haired lady on the bottom is from this
Chick in the bikini is Rule 63 James Charles' nudes, again by Shadman
While the last two are just random designs

Reactions: Filipe86

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
TaserMom.png MacheteGirl.png

Taser Mom and Machete Girl, just early bosses for fun, they have no proper names

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
DeepSeaQueen.png Tatsumaki.png Vampirella.png LeslieJBlair.png

Alright more character sprites!

First two are for bosses, they are Deep Sea Queen (Rule 63 of Deep Sea King cause those memes are fire) and Tatsumaki from One Punch Man for Musutafu, cause that area will have a little more than just My Hero Academia stuff. Next is Vampirella for when you go to Hell, made her sprites cause it was a quick one and because I needed the same sprites to make her to make all these. Her civilian outfit is the costume she wore in the 2018 Halloween special. Then is Leslie from Unnatural, cause I just started reading her series and goddamnit I wanna fuck that thicc piggy, she'll be at St. Canard (the furry area), I'll make the diner she works at the place to buy healing ideas instead of making a random store.

Last edited:
Reactions: PugWug and Filipe86

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Queenie.png
Following up from Coach we got Queenie, another one of Harley's friends from the comics. If you remember, she'll be the one to give you access to Desiree/the cheat system. I don't know if she'll get any scenes, but if she does it'll only be one, I'm thinking doggy. She's also the last main female that is introduced the Prologue section of New York, yeah we got all the ladies. Next I'll either make sprites for the men (4 of them for New York) or start on the women introduced in the Gotham section of the prologue (3 of them). What do you guys think? Make sprites for every character of each section first or just do all the women first for each section and then make the men?

Reactions: PugWug

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$Batwoman.png TonyaLightfoot.png DetectiveYin.png

Sprites for Kate Kane/Batwoman, Tonya Lightfoot/Sasquatch Detective, and Detective Ellen Yin. Batwoman only has costume sprites because she's only there to be a party member and not very important in the game overall. Tonya will give you optional missions leading optional enemies and bosses for extra experience points, she's got nude sprites in case I need to give her undercover outfits for these missions. Ellen would be the only one you get to have any real fun with. With that all the women introduced in the Gotham section of the prologue now have sprites.

Reactions: PugWug

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Atlee.png SilverBanshee.png Livewire.png

Sprites for Terra (Atlee), Silver Banshee (New 52 version), and Livewire. With this we have sprites for all the main women (meaning non-bosses) introduced in Metropolis except for Brainy Barker, and that is because Brainy's sprites will be part of a set with Krypto and Ace.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes