Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
MariaRivera.png Frida.png

Sprites for the short Miracle City section of the game. We have Maria Rivera/Plata Peligrosa and Frida Suarez/La Tigresa. I wanted Maria’s thicc hispanic milf-self in something ever since I’ve been GlassFish’s art of her. Frida is just minor character like Coach or the Gang of Harleys, she’ll have no scenes and I’m not even sure if I’ll use her super-heroine persona at all in game, but like all things in life it’s good to be prepared…

Bye again…

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
DaisyDuck.png MorganaMacawber.png $Gosalyn.png MagicaDeSpell.png

Made sprites for the girls of St. Canard from Darkwing Duck.

First we got Daisy Duck based off her appearance in Quack Pack (and Taboolicious’ sexy art of her). Next is Morgana, I didn’t want to put her in but then I realized a lot of you guys would complain if I didn’t. After her we have Gosalyn, who will just annoy the shit out of you during missions there, you’ll probably have to save her during that time or something, no scenes for her. Lastly is Magica De Spell based off her appearance in the DuckTales reboot, she’ll be the last boss of the area, not counting the secret boss.

TTFN

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
SluttyStudent.png

Sprites for a slutty student, now we got sprites for all the fuckable civilians in the early high school mission I have planned out, those civilians being this student, a teacher (whose scene is already done), a gym teacher, and a principal

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Pegah Doggy Cycle Version.gif

I kept forgetting to edit this scene of Pegah for Cycle (just pretend Xander is wearing his mask), she'll appear as a easter egg as a civilian you safe in a cafe in France.
And France is the only hint at what sprites I'll be trying to make next that you will get.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ladybug civilian sprites are done, but I still got more characters for France to make so I'll post them when they'll all done (12 characters in total, civilians will be done at a later time)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just need to do sprite art for her partner and then I'm done with all the main characters for France, but taking another quick break cause hand is hurting again

Emara.png

Reactions: Red Sand

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ya know chill, maybe its cuz I'm as high as a kite on pain pills that I have no filter, but I always envy your skill and hard work. I can't draw without a complete picture already made. I have no idea how to make sprites at all or maps for that matter. I can't write dialogues without sounding like a horny teenager or just making it sound similar to something else. Sure you have help from others but you do so much that it appears effortlessly even though I know it's not.

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ya know chill, maybe its cuz I'm as high as a kite on pain pills that I have no filter, but I always envy your skill and hard work. I can't draw without a complete picture already made. I have no idea how to make sprites at all or maps for that matter. I can't write dialogues without sounding like a horny teenager or just making it sound similar to something else. Sure you have help from others but you do so much that it appears effortlessly even though I know it's not.
What you smoking my dude? Sounds like you're feeling better now
I can only do these cause of the sprite base made by Darwin7, plus it's just editing pre-existing sprites all together and then adjusting color and saturation and stuff, I re-use the same hair way too much

Does it have wenches? I love a good bar wench.
No, you just wait till I make sprites for the pirate ladies, shit spoilers

Reactions: Filipe86
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes