Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Not to sound pessimistic or whatever but at least you got an x-ray. The day of the fight while it was bleeding and fresh the EMTs only wrapped a bandage around it (very loosely I may add) and sent me on my way saying "give it some time kid." I could have had a broken arm and they just gave it a passing glance!

I'm sorry, I just... nevermind I'll give it even more time to see if it actually gets any better. More weeks of just agony and boredom as I can only watch YouTube videos and slowly write dialogues for scenes if I'm feeling up to it. I'm so frustrated because I can't do my number one destresser which is playing video games. Yes I prefer video games over masturbation for those who must know. So I'm just getting stressed more and more with a problem that seems to only get worse with time.

proboyzz

Jul 28, 2018
Did you talk to fred? You have to give her a regular one before the naga will give you one.
Yeah i did talk to fred but i think something is bugged. I played 9 hours and almost 100 on all girls. I eben played the official game finished 2 times but still couldnt see the regular dinnet chili idk:/

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Then I know the solution! It's a well known bug with a slightly easy fix! If you go to your local supermarket and by a chilli pepper then shove it inside the computer while the game is on at 3 am local time it will appear in your inventory, but only if you are in peter's room!

Ok joking over I think I remember there being a bug if you got the naga bj scene before doing the chili quest it would count it as you completed the quest. Idk if that's what you did but that's the only thing I can think of. Hope it helped!

Reactions: proboyzz

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Then I know the solution! It's a well known bug with a slightly easy fix! If you go to your local supermarket and by a chilli pepper then shove it inside the computer while the game is on at 3 am local time it will appear in your inventory, but only if you are in peter's room!

Ok joking over I think I remember there being a bug if you got the naga bj scene before doing the chili quest it would count it as you completed the quest. Idk if that's what you did but that's the only thing I can think of. Hope it helped!
I fixed that bug a long time ago, he/she has to be using an older version

proboyzz

Jul 28, 2018
I fixed that bug a long time ago, he/she has to be using an older version
i have the lastest version but my problem is i still cant trigger the chili quest. here is my game lenght.i think i must have enough time to find everything :/ And here is my save data if you mind to check it.

Reactions: Papercut

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
i have the lastest version but my problem is i still cant trigger the chili quest. here is my game lenght.i think i must have enough time to find everything :/ And here is my save data if you mind to check it.
No wonder you can't do anything, you still have the fucking pain killers! Flush that shit in the toilet already!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The only areas that don't have all their women done yet that are left are Musutafu (My Hero Academia), Purgatory (Wynonna Earp), The City (The Tick), San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6), and Hell. New York, Gotham, and D.C. (due to the time travel quests) don't have all their women either but they are cities that are visited multiple times so I want to get the single visit locations done with first. I'll be working on Musutafu next, though I may finish up Hell first since it only needs 3 more girls over Musutafu's near dozen and I already did one hell girl (Vampirella).

Reactions: Filipe86

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
AllSprites2.jpg

There's 153 characters on scene, holy shit, somebody make a PokeRap of them

EDIT: There are only 23 dudes, 24 if you count the tranny, I need to stop making more sprites for male characters

Reactions: Filipe86

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well let's just say the more actors with ids, the more the scripting and eventing need to check on things which could lead to bugs (no duh) as well as lag and lower "framerates" for lack of a better term. I'm just looking out for ya that's all.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well let's just say the more actors with ids, the more the scripting and eventing need to check on things which could lead to bugs (no duh) as well as lag and lower "framerates" for lack of a better term. I'm just looking out for ya that's all.

I'm scared and confused

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Dont worry it's only a real problem if there are tons of actors 50 may give the occasional loading time to catch everything up but it's not too bad.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Man I'm so bored I just plotted out how my scenes will play out in my mod. Why am I talking about a mod that will never see the light of day? Idk I'm that bored. Anyways how I'm doing it is like story branches. I'm thinking 3 big ones and 3 small ones for each character. What that means is each set of scenes are connected to a path that said character wouldn't normally do in the regular game. For example: convincing mrs jennings to divorce her husband and live with you. Dont know if I'll do that for her but I'll decide later. Big branches would contradict each other so I'm making it so you can only go down one of them. As for the small ones, there are no restrictions. If you can figure out how to do it then it'll happen no matter what. I've gotten all of mom's branches plotted out and the gist of the story behind them. You can comment on this idea if you want to.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Man I'm so bored I just plotted out how my scenes will play out in my mod. Why am I talking about a mod that will never see the light of day? Idk I'm that bored. Anyways how I'm doing it is like story branches. I'm thinking 3 big ones and 3 small ones for each character. What that means is each set of scenes are connected to a path that said character wouldn't normally do in the regular game. For example: convincing mrs jennings to divorce her husband and live with you. Dont know if I'll do that for her but I'll decide later. Big branches would contradict each other so I'm making it so you can only go down one of them. As for the small ones, there are no restrictions. If you can figure out how to do it then it'll happen no matter what. I've gotten all of mom's branches plotted out and the gist of the story behind them. You can comment on this idea if you want to.
I apply your ideas to the mod sometimes though so keep talking

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Yeah but when will nergals complete version gonna get here? I can only imagine that is when you'll update the mod again which will you really want to spend THAT much time on the mod when you could be doing stuff for your game?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes