Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah but when will nergals complete version gonna get here? I can only imagine that is when you'll update the mod again which will you really want to spend THAT much time on the mod when you could be doing stuff for your game?
I mean if you wanna hear them to pass the time then I'll happily oblige.
I'll update when I feel like it, plus passing the time is fun

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
On the subject of ideas, character fate and when Nergal is gonna sort all this out, friggin Kaylee man. Because I need more women with abs.

Also hi! I been absent and/or lurking. :LOL:

Reactions: Filipe86

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
On the subject of ideas, character fate and when Nergal is gonna sort all this out, friggin Kaylee man. Because I need more women with abs.

Also hi! I been absent and/or lurking. :LOL:
This why I'm doing my game, so many super women with super muscles

Reactions: Filipe86

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
I will write it in Spanish: como veo que eres un hombre de cultura como yo. Acá te dejo un par de chicas fit que tal vez conozcas o no en este caso anime (si te llamo la atención la primera que aparece se llama Sofia Valmet).

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
If I might ask for help with something: Can anyone take Mom and Peter out of this picture? I know its a daunting task but I would really like to use this as a background for one of the scenes I have planned. I understand if no one does it, it is a tall order but maybe someone can do it. Brigette - Shower Grope.png

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Since I know no one is going to make that background I requested I might as well satiate my own boredom by telling you all about my branches for Mom. Originally I said there were 6 branches but I'm an idiot, there are 8 of them. 5 big ones and 3 small ones. Some of them have "creative" names but if can think of a better one for these than by all means tell me them. I'll do the small ones first: these are homework, mother's duty, and hidden in plain sight. Like stated earlier these ones you can do so long as you know how to do them. Homework is written on the tin, peter has problems focusing on his homework so Mom "helps" him. This has only a tf, bj, and a ride tied to it. Next is mother's duty which is Peter following Donna's advice and asking Mom about his erection "problem" and pretending it is getting worse. Mom will help Peter because its a Mother's duty! And finally is hidden in plain sight which is Mom doing sex outside...that's it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$Eggy.png

I'm gonna try to take a break from working on the game and mod for awhile, have some quick sprites I did of Eggy in the meantime. Couldn't find gorilla sprites so we'll have to use his tentacle robot body for the game.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Oh ok it's not horrible just a major inconvenience.
All actors from New York (Prologue), Gotham (Prologue), Metropolis, Star City, and Central City have been remade. Weapons types have been added back but not the specific weapons, similar situation for classes. I'll work on it more after work. At least now that mistake section of the actors database will be fixed.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes