Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Deadpools.png

Found Deadpool sprites online, edited them, then used them to make sprites for Red Tool, Deathstroke/Slade, and Lady Deadpool

Last edited:
Reactions: Filipe86

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Urbosa.png

I knew making sprites for her would be a hassle, but I also knew you guys were probably getting tired of all the dudes so here is another lady to quickly add into the mix

But Chilly, Urbosa didn't even exist when the Marvel crossover was gonna happen!! Yeah... but she's hot though

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Dude it's your game, you can make any continuity you want.
Her, Link, Samus, and whoever I decide to be the next boss (probably Ridley) are just references to the fact that this almost happened. tumblr_m855ni4Kph1rw70wfo1_1280.png I'll probably have it so after you interact with a Marvel character and then meet Samus she'll say something like "I've been trying to get a hold of those people for 13 years!", since MUA came out back in 2006.

I look putting obscure references in the game, it's the whole reason why All-Star is here, she's only ever appeared in one issue of Justice League afterall. XD

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Another day of pure boredom so I'll talk about three of my big branches for mom. Just to reiterate these ones would contradict each other so you would be able to do only one of them per playthrough. These also have more story and content for some of them. I am going to put a basic plot to each of these and some have "creative" names so feel free to comment on these. First off is "In for penny, in for a pounding." In this branch peter finds out that his mother is actually deep in debt trying to provide for her kids. Peter, being the wonderful son he is, suggests her maybe getting a new job, legitimate for purity or using her body as corruption. Mom says no because reasons based on side but ultimately agrees through persuasion leading to 5 hooker scenes and 3 "training" scenes. The clientele being fred in case anyone was wondering. Next is "Caught Cock-Handed" which is what happens if peter recorded what happens at night when mom "visits" him. The name is this because I plan on adding a night hj scene based on Donna's hj scene. As for the story peter confronts her with evidence and based on your choices talks with her to continue doing it but during the day. Finally is "Family Matters" which is basically how a kid would logically react to Peter's predicament. To put it simply peter is feeling like family is worthless since he was abandoned by his father and on the first day in his new home his sister treats him like shit. The main progression is mom trying to show him that, say it with me everyone, family matters and she will show him he's wrong. Peter slowly morphs family bonding into fucking his mom a lot. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I know it was a lot.

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
Another day of pure boredom so I'll talk about three of my big branches for mom. Just to reiterate these ones would contradict each other so you would be able to do only one of them per playthrough. These also have more story and content for some of them. I am going to put a basic plot to each of these and some have "creative" names so feel free to comment on these. First off is "In for penny, in for a pounding." In this branch peter finds out that his mother is actually deep in debt trying to provide for her kids. Peter, being the wonderful son he is, suggests her maybe getting a new job, legitimate for purity or using her body as corruption. Mom says no because reasons based on side but ultimately agrees through persuasion leading to 5 hooker scenes and 3 "training" scenes. The clientele being fred in case anyone was wondering. Next is "Caught Cock-Handed" which is what happens if peter recorded what happens at night when mom "visits" him. The name is this because I plan on adding a night hj scene based on Donna's hj scene. As for the story peter confronts her with evidence and based on your choices talks with her to continue doing it but during the day. Finally is "Family Matters" which is basically how a kid would logically react to Peter's predicament. To put it simply peter is feeling like family is worthless since he was abandoned by his father and on the first day in his new home his sister treats him like shit. The main progression is mom trying to show him that, say it with me everyone, family matters and she will show him he's wrong. Peter slowly morphs family bonding into fucking his mom a lot. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I know it was a lot.
Damn belmont that sounds awesome

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I might as well tell you all about the last two big branches. The first one is "A fuck goodnight." With Mom's nighttime visits Peter hasn't been getting a restful sleep and has received a bit of insomnia. Much like sydney he finds mom masturbating on the couch which leads into some nighttime activities. The final one is a special one that every character will get, a lover path. These ones if you choose it, you cannot have sex with other characters without some...problems. The point of this branch is you are choosing that person as your "one and only" with scenes that correlate with that mentality. Mom's lover path is known as "Momma's boy." As for the "well dont you have to fuck Neala to progress in the otherworld?" problem with the lover routes, it's all a dream just dont chase neala down and you'll be fine. I plan on changing the otherworlds progression anyways but in case the ending build forces my hand in that way, that's my solution to it. I had hoped to also have extra ending pics for each big route but that would require a skilled artist which I'm sure Bisonbison wouldn't want to create whole pictures from scratch for me or a mod that would never see the light of day.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Eh it's more like if all you can do is think you'll come up with some shit to pass the time. Since most of what I do revolves around needing two arms, with one of them out of commission all i do is think/plan and GOD IS IT BORING! Sorry sorry, just... anywho I'm glad you liked it.

Reactions: Ishto
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes