Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so I went to an anime con near my location last weekend, had fun, and so like my arm is feeling a little better so I decided to test my luck and start the next scene on the back burner. I found out though that the scene I asked for...doesn't have a background I could use, so I improvised a background. This is Mom doing a nighttime handjob to "help" Peter with his urges. As always thanks to Bisonbison, he had this one done for awhile. Enjoy :) Mom-leaning-hj (1).png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ok so I went to an anime con near my location last weekend, had fun, and so like my arm is feeling a little better so I decided to test my luck and start the next scene on the back burner. I found out though that the scene I asked for...doesn't have a background I could use, so I improvised a background. This is Mom doing a nighttime handjob to "help" Peter with his urges. As always thanks to Bisonbison, he had this one done for awhile. Enjoy :) View attachment 416027
That looks fucking great

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
UAAcademyBoys-heroes.png UAAcademyGirls-heroes.png

Well this took longer then I expected, but it's done, could be better but I don't have the patience for it, that's the reason why Deku and Iida aren't wearing their masks. So yeah like I said only a few of the boys got their hero outfits, all the girls got them cause doing the ones for Toru and Kyoka were just super easy, if they weren't easy they wouldn't be here. I'll be doing more My Hero characters later and then post another pic of all the sprites in the game so far.

Reactions: Veet22 and Filipe86

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
AllMight.png MyHeroVigilantes.png

He is here! The Symbol of Justice, All Might, as arrived!

We'll take the law into our own hands, to clean up the messes that everyone else ignores! The Naruhata Vigilantes have arrived!

All main My Hero Academia characters are here now, other characters will show up but they will either be bosses or just cameos. I'm actually gonna work on two bosses (though they aren't from My Hero) right now then must a pic of all the sprites done.

Reactions: Veet22 and Filipe86

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
RakkuzaTwins.png

The Rakkuza Twins, Yui and Yusuke, from JadenKaiba's web manga Yui and Yusuke: School Fight. So I wanted an excuse to have a scene with Yui and realized they could be bosses in the My Hero Academia area, they will be affected by the Trigger drug that creates instant villains (the same drug that leads to the Bakugou boss fight).

Last edited:
Reactions: Filipe86

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
AllSprites4.jpg

Okay guys, here's the latest pic of all the characters for the game so far. The two spaces in that last row on the top column is for secret characters/the last main Musutafu characters that I will be working on next, I just left the space for them ahead of them.

Apr 27, 2018
These days I have seriously considered the idea of creating a new version of the urban demons with remastered characters, since several people have liked my designs, but I have no idea how to use the rpg maker and if anyone would like to support me with The project can send me a message, and the reference image I have with my characters is the picture of my profile

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes