Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So here is a post for people asking about progress for my game.

As you know I've been doing a lot of sprite art lately as well as constantly writing out the plot-lines in posts as well as in notepad. I also have a few, emphasis on a few, maps already done along with currently 25 (26 if I do something lazy with Starfire...) scenes completed by myself or by Bisonbison/LoveUrban. I need/want to complete ALL sprite art first before I go more in-depth with everything, with scenes being completed by Bison as I'm working on characters being completed. I'll also be working on bust art in between working on sprites. Do not expect a lot of in game progress to be shown anytime soon, I can't make a game without the characters inhabiting it. Once the sprites are done then I will make more maps, once maps are done coding progress will continue and will likely be done super fast compared to everything. Doing sprites will likely take the most time to complete so that's one reason as o why I'm doing this first. Some of you may think that I'm nearly done with this but I still have a long way to go. Yes, I currently have over 200 character sprites, but I still have many, emphasis on many, more to go. Here's a list of main characters that I wish to include in the game that don't have sprites yet, these are just main characters, not bosses and cameos that would make another even longer list!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And there are potentially more characters to be added into the future, heck I forget to add Red Robin and Ghost Rider into the actors list until right now

TL/DR; This shit is going to take a long time to finish

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
TL/DR; This shit is going to take a long time to finish
I mean, yeah. LoQO has two finished games cranked out and most of this nonsense down to a science, and development of a single installment still takes years before completion. Though, I suppose that's also an issue of ambitiousness and trying more and bigger things thanks to success and experience...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
GabbyMcStabberson.png

I've been watching DuckTales all day, let's hope this motivates me to keep on making the sprites for St. Canard. Here's Gabby McStabberson in the meantime.

Reactions: Filipe86

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I have finally finished the scene. It wasn't hard, I just...got distracted...yeah... Naw really its because I've gotten back to working out and its so intense I got tired. Enough about me, it was too big to upload here so here are the files on my drive.
Regular:
Cum:
Enjoy as usual :).
output_jwSA3l.gif

output_fp2tfW.gif

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes