Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
I'm really glad you're still working on this, the so called 1.0 release has me banging my head against my desk, so many errors, so much missing dialog.

naughtydog257

Aug 19, 2018
I've honestly played this mod more than the game. I love how much there is to do. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate Nergal's work, but I'm really looking forward to you incorporating some of the newer content of that into this so I can enjoy even more

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I've honestly played this mod more than the game. I love how much there is to do. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate Nergal's work, but I'm really looking forward to you incorporating some of the newer content of that into this so I can enjoy even more
Same

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
*looks through 1.0-beta* jesus christ there is a lot of shit to put in, I don't wanna do it right now, later, soon, some day, *is very tired already from what I've done today*

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So I was thinking of making the sex shop area into the place where the threesome scenes occur. If anyone has any ideas on what backgrounds I should use for these that would be much appreciated.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Civilians4.png Civilians4-nude.png
Civilians5.png Civilians5-nude.png
Civilians6.png Civilians6-nude.png

Okay we have a couple sets of civilians sprites, many are just re-colors and outfit swaps of the UB cast because of my laziness/it was easy to do. There are some exceptions though. The last girl in the first set (Civilians4) is from FreeGlass' webcomic Peak Performance: Behind Closed Doors. Last girl in the second set (Civilians5) is another , yeah I know I use too many of those. Then the final set (Civilians6) has unique girls in the entire last row. First is the hooker version of Della Duck from . After her is a Feraligatr hooker. Then we have what is apparently the adult version of from The Goofy Movie as seen in the DuckTales reboot, cause these sprites are for the DuckTales/Darkwing Duck area after all. Lastly is from Swat Katz, cause we gotta have a catgirl in here somewhere.

Reactions: Filipe86

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

THIS MAKES MY DICK ROCK HARD! MUST MAKE SPRITES! MUST ADD TO WONDER WOMAN'S COME BACK TO ME QUESTLINE!

Reactions: BackRunner
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes