Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
You mean your's doesn't? Mine can use all electronics as well as emit a low frequency sound that attracts people with names that start with s.

naughtydog257

Aug 19, 2018
Hmmm all the stuff you've done... And the thing that's gotten me most excited is the deputy mayor from SWAT Kats... I'm not ashamed... But also... well... Nah, I'm doubling down

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hmmm all the stuff you've done... And the thing that's gotten me most excited is the deputy mayor from SWAT Kats... I'm not ashamed... But also... well... Nah, I'm doubling down
It's just a random civilian with her design, nothing more, sorry to disappoint

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay guys, serious post time, my laptop keeps popping up with a Windows Detected a Hard Disk Problem window and it's scarring the shit out of me. I looked up ways to fix it and I'm doing a scan with command prompt in an attempt to fix it. I also uninstalled/deleted a bunch of files so I have space to update Windows if need be. I'll also do a quick virus scan just to be safe once command prompt is done. I'm very worried about this, I don't know what to do if I can't fix this. If I lose everything I don't know if I'll be able to start over and I don't have any money to buy a new laptop in case things are/get really bad. I'm sorry I have to tell you all this, but I felt I had to in case I suddenly disappeared.

EDIT: I'm still getting the pop up as the scan is happening (it's not done yet), however whenever I press ask me later it takes longer for it to pop back up. Before when I pressed ask me later it would come back in like less than 5 minutes so hopefully this is a good sign.

EDIT 2: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them."
So yeah, gonna do a virus scan now, turn off the laptop, and then start a back up the next time I turn it on before doing the next potential fix.

Last edited:

JohnSmith00000

Jun 21, 2018
Okay guys, serious post time, my laptop keeps popping up with a Windows Detected a Hard Disk Problem window and it's scarring the shit out of me. I looked up ways to fix it and I'm doing a scan with command prompt in an attempt to fix it. I also uninstalled/deleted a bunch of files so I have space to update Windows if need be. I'll also do a quick virus scan just to be safe once command prompt is done. I'm very worried about this, I don't know what to do if I can't fix this. If I lose everything I don't know if I'll be able to start over and I don't have any money to buy a new laptop in case things are/get really bad. I'm sorry I have to tell you all this, but I felt I had to in case I suddenly disappeared.

EDIT: I'm still getting the pop up as the scan is happening (it's not done yet), however whenever I press ask me later it takes longer for it to pop back up. Before when I pressed ask me later it would come back in like less than 5 minutes so hopefully this is a good sign.

EDIT 2: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them."
So yeah, gonna do a virus scan now, turn off the laptop, and then start a back up the next time I turn it on before doing the next potential fix.
You might want to at least back up the mod sources to the cloud or something.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so I have finished making Kaylee's store fuck transparent. For convenience I named it "holding-stand." I'd post a gif of it but I didn't change anything. Enjoy?

D

Deleted member 837826

You can check your hard drive statistics in .

Check the drive health and the bad/reallocated sector count. If the drive health is poor and bad/reallocated sector count is increasing every day, you should backup important data as the drive could fail without notice.

Mega and Google drive provide around 50 GB online cloud storage if you require.

Try to minimise usage of the drive(copy/pasting, install/uninstall or moving/deleting). Surefire signs of drive failure are very long boot times, cursor and windows freezing during operation, system hanging and corrupted files in local storage.

Better to start saving for a new hard drive or upgrade to an ssd.

Ssd`s are fast and silent. Quite a decent upgrade.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for the info Shadow

I made backups of Cycle and the mod in 7zip and moved them to a USB. I also moved into it the backup .dll file, the set up .exe files for WinRar, 7Zip, and PaintToolSai, as well as the latest versions of the mod changelog and walkthrough.

D

Deleted member 837826

A bootable windows/linux install pendrive might be useful when you install new internal storage drive.

Ssd come with cloning software but fresh install of windows helps prevent some errors which may occur during cloning(read - partition alignment).

Back up drivers and old photographs(irreplacable stuff).

Backup original windows key.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes