Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
No ending pics but a decent amount of scenes that I now need to make transparent. Luckily it's mostly threesome scenes so it doesn't mess up my subplots too much.
*Sigh* Guess I'll get to work on making the transparent scenes next. Hopefully I can get Bisonbison to keep "remaking" my old scenes so at least SOMETHING new can come out along with the transparent scenes.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle related post
Thinking about doing more sprites for bosses, don't know which design for Karai I should use tho

3253862-05.jpg IDW comic design
d7ncj4v-c0c28b23-b4c3-4ea3-a2f6-a6f7288ef936.png Out of The Shadows game/Older CGI Nick design
Karai_Normal.png or Back To The Sewers design

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
While we decide on Karai's design, here are sprites for Aska from the SNES version of Tournament Fighters (who was actually supposed to be Mitsu from the third movie) for her potential optional boss fight
I think SNES Tournament Fighters was actually the first time I ever saw or heard of Karai. Had to use a cheat to even see her, because I never saw her in the game normally but hey, you got to play as her.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$Namor.png $Damage.png

We got two more boss sprites done for the game, Marvel's Namor and DC's Hulk Damage.
As you know Namor will be the final boss for Atlantis, trying to take it over from Aquaman. Namora boss fight and scene when?
Damage will be a boss for the Wonder Woman encounters, his fight will play out just like how it did in the comics when he met Diana, just with Xander and Mardakko in the mix. He might be the first Wonder Woman boss or one of the last, we'll figure it out eventually.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes