Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Stopping this long post that I'm writing because RPG Maker gave me a scare but it was just an error from Steam, going to make another back-up to be safe.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Writing out the basic plot-lines for each area of my game, writing it down both on here and in notepad just to make sure I remember everything and to help myself out in the future. This continues off this post that lists off how a demo would play out, so read that first before reading this. I'm also listing this out in sections, those being the basic plot of the area, side-plots that lead to scenes with characters that don't get much exposure in the main plot, and then a brief description of how to fight secret bosses and find secret characters. I'll put them in spoilers cause of how long this post will be.

First adding some things, I've said before that the world of the game is created by what has been described as dimensional quakes, which causes alternate universes to crash into one another and fuse together. Also for Mardakko's boss fight you will notice that she is covered in this strange flaming aura, this aura will be seen in other characters and will be explained further in a bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, those are my ideas, but not all of them. This post doesn't even go into detail about the side-quests you do with Sasquatch Detective, the characters that travel between different locations like Wonder Woman, or what happens when you time travel with the Legends. I'll go into further detail about that at a later time.

You guys can guess at who you think all the secret characters are but if you do put them in a spoiler to be safe please. Feel free to give me ideas/answers for the questions I've listed out, I appreciate the help. Also sorry if you get bothered by me listing these all out with little to show for it, I needed to do this for myself, kinda as a way to stay motivated cause I know this will be something that is going to take a LONG time to complete.

Last edited:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Oh Boy! I am so sorry for anyone who tried to read my drunken jumble yesterday, I'll make sure to hide my electronics next time I attempt to drink my sorrows away. *clears throat* Anyways getting back into more...uh...cheery topics I look back on my previous endeavors at shit between scenes and I just gotta ask: What the hell goes through my head sometimes?! While not horrible, why would I just randomly turn Mrs Jennings skin into Bridgette's? It had a slightly racist name so I just renamed it to "curiosity." Enjoy? jennings-curiosity-1.png

Jan 28, 2018
Oh Boy! I am so sorry for anyone who tried to read my drunken jumble yesterday, I'll make sure to hide my electronics next time I attempt to drink my sorrows away. *clears throat* Anyways getting back into more...uh...cheery topics I look back on my previous endeavors at shit between scenes and I just gotta ask: What the hell goes through my head sometimes?! While not horrible, why would I just randomly turn Mrs Jennings skin into Bridgette's? It had a slightly racist name so I just renamed it to "curiosity." Enjoy? View attachment 410116
Science has gone too far.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So I have found a random folder named banana poppers in my program files that holds two more of these skin swaps and one that was a WIP I guess. The WIP I guess was gonna be Dizzy with Jennings skin color as the two were layers in the same image. As I can only assume it was that way as I did Jenning's skin swap already. As for the other ones...well here: hmm-4.png umm-2.png Why? Just why?! Why did I hide a folder in a random directory? Why banana poppers?! I really have no idea!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I have found a random folder named banana poppers in my program files that holds two more of these skin swaps and one that was a WIP I guess. The WIP I guess was gonna be Dizzy with Jennings skin color as the two were layers in the same image. As I can only assume it was that way as I did Jenning's skin swap already. As for the other ones...well here: View attachment 411549 View attachment 411550 Why? Just why?! Why did I hide a folder in a random directory? Why banana poppers?! I really have no idea!
Kim looks sunburned

Jan 28, 2018
So I have found a random folder named banana poppers in my program files that holds two more of these skin swaps and one that was a WIP I guess. The WIP I guess was gonna be Dizzy with Jennings skin color as the two were layers in the same image. As I can only assume it was that way as I did Jenning's skin swap already. As for the other ones...well here: View attachment 411549 View attachment 411550 Why? Just why?! Why did I hide a folder in a random directory? Why banana poppers?! I really have no idea!
You must stop now, there are things which were not meant for mortal eyes. You'll doom us all.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
UAAcademyBoys1.png UAAcademyBoys2.png UAAcademyGirls.png

These fuckers made me late for work today but at least this part is done for now. Yeah, I'm a My Hero fan so yeah, I had to do the whole class. Did my best for the hair and special features like Koda's head and Shoji's extra arms, hope it's still good enough. It's too late to do the next set so hero outfits are for tomorrow, through not all of them will be getting those.

Also Iida's eyes are red cause that's the color they are in the manga

proboyzz

Jul 28, 2018
i still cant have mrs jennings number during school break.And cant we go their houses in this mod ? ( i played official )

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
i still cant have mrs jennings number during school break.And cant we go their houses in this mod ? ( i played official )
Ask Mrs Jennings to babysit you, after that night go to mom's room and look for her phone. Use the invisibility before do that.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
View attachment 414334 View attachment 414335 View attachment 414337

These fuckers made me late for work today but at least this part is done for now. Yeah, I'm a My Hero fan so yeah, I had to do the whole class. Did my best for the hair and special features like Koda's head and Shoji's extra arms, hope it's still good enough. It's too late to do the next set so hero outfits are for tomorrow, through not all of them will be getting those.

Also Iida's eyes are red cause that's the color they are in the manga
Are we going to SMAAAASH the girls' asses?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes