Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
All actors from New York (Prologue), Gotham (Prologue), Metropolis, Star City, and Central City have been remade. Weapons types have been added back but not the specific weapons, similar situation for classes. I'll work on it more after work. At least now that mistake section of the actors database will be fixed.
I would recommend making a backup when you get everything fixed that way you wont be sent so far back in case another error occurs.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I would recommend making a backup when you get everything fixed that way you wont be sent so far back in case another error occurs.
That's the plan, it's what I do with Demons, just didn't think I was at a point where I needed to do it with Cycle

I'm in a fae mood

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay the actor's database is done and this map is fixed (with a few new faces), I think it looks better now that all the characters are in their proper sections. I'll go fix up the class database in a bit

AllSprites3.jpg

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
LadyDeath.png Satanika.png RubyHeart.png CabeleiraNegra.png

To help out with my constant fae mood I made sprites for girls that appear in Hell and the endgame portion of the game.
For the girls from Hell we got Lady Death (Hope) and Satanika. My plan for Hell is that when you arrive after a boss fight you will soon meet Hope and she'll explain that Hell is at war with itself due to all the dimensions merging together. She asks you to use your powers to form an army to take down the biggest bads there and on the way you'll eventually meet Satanika (and Vampirella but you guys already saw her sprite).
After Hell is done you'll return to Earth and have to cross this hazardous sea in order to go to the final boss area. That's where these other two girls come in. We got Ruby Heart from Marvel Vs Capcom 2, you'll be using her ship to cross that sea while Cabeleira Negra from Monica's Gang will appear as a boss trying to screw with your plans. Two pirate girls, I can already hear the excitement coming from jollyroger81
Now I will try to take a real break again

Reactions: Brommi and Filipe86
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes