Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
With the pain of my arm and throat I've downed probably somewhere between 10 to 15 advil so yeah, I'm feeling like a bug in a rug for feeling absolutely no pain. Still can't use my arm tho so that's still getting me down tbh.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
This makes Mr. Pirate Man happy.

With the pain of my arm and throat I've downed probably somewhere between 10 to 15 advil so yeah, I'm feeling like a bug in a rug for feeling absolutely no pain. Still can't use my arm tho so that's still getting me down tbh.
I'm beginning to feel that pain, I must stop and soon I will

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
CrimsonFox.png
Maitha.png Emara.png Dhabian.png
MiraculousUsers.png MiraculousUsers-civilians.png MiraculousUsers-nude-masked.png MiraculousUsers-nude.png

Okay, I did it, all the main characters for the Paris section of the game.

Up top we have DC’s Crimson Fox, she’ll lead you through the area and would potentially have 3 scenes after each section of the area is completed. She won’t be shown in a civilian identity due to her guide status, plus Fox is actually two people and I don’t wanna deal with that.

Next we got the cast of Emara. First is Emara’s mother Maitha, whose cafe we would go to in order to get healing items and the like. Then is Emara herself and her partner Dhabian, who will serve as party members for the area along with Emara and Maitha have scenes. Sorry that Dhabian’s wheelchair sprites suck, did the best I could do with what I could find.

Then we got the cast of Miraculous Ladybug. Of course we have Ladybug and Chat Noir for party members but also Rena Rouge, Carapace, and Queen Bee, each serving as party members as well. After Queen Bee we got 3 bosses for the area, those being Hawk Moth/Le Papillon, Mayura, and Volpina. Scenes for Volpina and possibly Mayura after boss battles, maybe scenes for Mari too but that’s a big maybe.

More characters, meaning civilians, will be coming at a later time. Maybe more outfits for the characters here as well. I’ll make sure the Quantic Kids show up as easter egg civilians.

Okay, bye, break time for real this time.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
So is this mod abandoned? No update since Nov last year and the original version is already 0.11.

proboyzz

Jul 28, 2018
Fuck man i stuck after second hexagram i did everything in game almost maxed all girls but still cant find the chili quest :/ is it bugged or idk

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
You went to the naga in the demon city after talking to fred at school to get the idea after you complimented/teased mom at dinner so she looks at your erection at night?

proboyzz

Jul 28, 2018
You went to the naga in the demon city after talking to fred at school to get the idea after you complimented/teased mom at dinner so she looks at your erection at night?
yeah naga says come back soonnnn but i didnt choose complimanted just kept teased everytime :/

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I'd like to apologize for another rant time with belmontking.
Why are doctors so fucking useless when it comes to certain issues! My left arm has been getting worse and worse and no one wants to see what's wrong! It's either "not life threatening" or "that's not a reason to go to urgent care." How is it not when an arm hasn't worked for like a month. As far as I know there could be a virus that has been eating away at my muscle tissues or something. All I know is that it hurts like a motherfucker even when I've popped like 12 pain killers, so how is that natural?! Hell when I was in the er cuz I couldn't breath because my throat hurt so bad, I brought up my arm and they shrugged it off like it didnt matter and even asked me to stop bothering them with "trivial issues" or they'd discharge me! WTF? Are you kidding me doc? I guess I should just chop it off (not saying that I am) since at least then it would be just as useful but without the pain afterwards. Fuck doctors. Honestly.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I'd like to apologize for another rant time with belmontking.
Why are doctors so fucking useless when it comes to certain issues! My left arm has been getting worse and worse and no one wants to see what's wrong! It's either "not life threatening" or "that's not a reason to go to urgent care." How is it not when an arm hasn't worked for like a month. As far as I know there could be a virus that has been eating away at my muscle tissues or something. All I know is that it hurts like a motherfucker even when I've popped like 12 pain killers, so how is that natural?! Hell when I was in the er cuz I couldn't breath because my throat hurt so bad, I brought up my arm and they shrugged it off like it didnt matter and even asked me to stop bothering them with "trivial issues" or they'd discharge me! WTF? Are you kidding me doc? I guess I should just chop it off (not saying that I am) since at least then it would be just as useful but without the pain afterwards. Fuck doctors. Honestly.
I've seen doctors who are too busy talking about their vacation to notice a patient is having a seizure. Though the worst I've personally experienced was also about my arm. Used to work at a hospital and I fell on the job. Went to the ER to get my arm checked because it hurt bad enough I almost puked when I sat up and I couldn't move my arm. After 7 hours of waiting, they gave me an X-ray. After another hour, they said "Your arm's not broken; you can go home. Here's two tylenol in case it hurts." Didn't regain full mobility in that arm for 3 months because I was too new to use PTO and had to work with a fucked up arm

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes