Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Jinx.png

Realized Jinx was the last girl I needed for Jump City so here she is. Yeah, no original Terra, original Terra sucks, Atlee is bet Terra. :p

Reactions: Filipe86

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Failure update: I've been waking up with my left arm in agonizing pain. Both my jobs have been getting mad at me cuz I can't keep up because I'm drugged up on pain killers beyond comprehension or I'm in so much pain I can't focus. All I've been doing otherwise is writing dialogues to fill the time. I haven't played a video game in like a month because of my arm and I'm honestly getting sick of this uselessness I call my life. I just... wish I wouldn't wake up one day or to find out my last decade has all been a terrifying nightmare but I know it never will. Maybe when my jobs inevitably fire me I'll die in a ditch somewhere alone where I'll probably just be put in an unmarked grave...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Failure update: I've been waking up with my left arm in agonizing pain. Both my jobs have been getting mad at me cuz I can't keep up because I'm drugged up on pain killers beyond comprehension or I'm in so much pain I can't focus. All I've been doing otherwise is writing dialogues to fill the time. I haven't played a video game in like a month because of my arm and I'm honestly getting sick of this uselessness I call my life. I just... wish I wouldn't wake up one day or to find out my last decade has all been a terrifying nightmare but I know it never will. Maybe when my jobs inevitably fire me I'll die in a ditch somewhere alone where I'll probably just be put in an unmarked grave...
Please, just let us try to help you man, you are really worrying us all

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
PattySpivot.png CecileHorton.png

Only two girls planned for Central City, Patty Spivot and Cecile Horton. Patty is based more on the comics while Cecile is based on her television counterpart cause well have you seen the actress who plays her? Definition of a MILF

Last edited:
Reactions: Filipe86

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Dude, I know things feel like they are in a downward spiral, but it is up to you to make that change. I was in a similar place when I first started visiting this site. I had finished school, my bills were stacking up, and no one was hiring. Depression hit me hard. I spent most of my nights staring at empty bottles. Some days I just felt like driving my car off a cliff. I had to make a change. I swallowed my pride and asked for help. My parents knew I was in real trouble because I've never asked them for anything. I moved into my old room. A place I haven't slept in fifteen years. Started seeing a doctor and put on medication. Drastically cut down on my drinking. Put out a ton of applications, even to places that weren't in line with my degree. Then one day I got a call for a job. Interviewed the next week and started a month later. After a year, my feet felt like they were on solid ground again. I was actually smiling more and not that fake smile I used to pull to hide the pain. A few months ago, I bought my dream car from the dealer. Only had 180 miles on it. I love driving that car and I find excuses to go places now instead of excuses not to go. Damn, forgot the milk. Guess I'll have to drive back to the store. Oh, darn.

It may seem like the world is against you, but the truth is it isn't. It just doesn't care about you or owe you anything. You are responsible for your own happiness, the master of your destiny. Surround yourself with good people and don't be afraid to ask for help. Everyone needs help at some time. If I never asked for help, I wouldn't be here to give you this advice. Stay strong and as always, Chilly is awesome.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Please, if someone is nice and tells me where I can find gifs of mom from urban demos like for example gif of mom doggy ect ... I don't find them, thank you very much.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Dude, I know things feel like they are in a downward spiral, but it is up to you to make that change. I was in a similar place when I first started visiting this site. I had finished school, my bills were stacking up, and no one was hiring. Depression hit me hard. I spent most of my nights staring at empty bottles. Some days I just felt like driving my car off a cliff. I had to make a change. I swallowed my pride and asked for help. My parents knew I was in real trouble because I've never asked them for anything. I moved into my old room. A place I haven't slept in fifteen years. Started seeing a doctor and put on medication. Drastically cut down on my drinking. Put out a ton of applications, even to places that weren't in line with my degree. Then one day I got a call for a job. Interviewed the next week and started a month later. After a year, my feet felt like they were on solid ground again. I was actually smiling more and not that fake smile I used to pull to hide the pain. A few months ago, I bought my dream car from the dealer. Only had 180 miles on it. I love driving that car and I find excuses to go places now instead of excuses not to go. Damn, forgot the milk. Guess I'll have to drive back to the store. Oh, darn.

It may seem like the world is against you, but the truth is it isn't. It just doesn't care about you or owe you anything. You are responsible for your own happiness, the master of your destiny. Surround yourself with good people and don't be afraid to ask for help. Everyone needs help at some time. If I never asked for help, I wouldn't be here to give you this advice. Stay strong and as always, Chilly is awesome.
Great ask my family for help? They would rather be rid of me then take care of me. Ask a doctor? No doctor wants to see me for any reason. I asked my "doctor" for help over a decade ago when I was 13 years old with suicidal thought. Know what they said? It's just a phase you'll get over it. I appreciate your advice and I'm truly touched, but no one besides chilly and maybe bison would miss me if I killed myself. Hell I'd be lucky to get buried with a tombstone. They'd likely just throw my body in the woods and let the animals devour me.

jollyroger81

Oct 11, 2017
Great ask my family for help? They would rather be rid of me then take care of me. Ask a doctor? No doctor wants to see me for any reason. I asked my "doctor" for help over a decade ago when I was 13 years old with suicidal thought. Know what they said? It's just a phase you'll get over it. I appreciate your advice and I'm truly touched, but no one besides chilly and maybe bison would miss me if I killed myself. Hell I'd be lucky to get buried with a tombstone. They'd likely just throw my body in the woods and let the animals devour me.
It's unfortunate you feel that way. Hopefully soon you will find your path to a better future. It's out there, you just have to look for it.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Fuck! As if life wasn't miserable enough I now have strep throat! I swear if karma is a thing then somewhere on the horizon is a night of debauchery with at least 2 tens!

D

Deleted member 302456

Does anyone have any old versions of urban demons? allows you to make changes to the dialogue?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
RedArrowEmiko.png SpeedyMia.png Dolphin.png Seamonkey.png FemaleLegends.png JingleBelle.png

Okay more character sprites, in the first row we got the last two girls for Star City, in the second we got another two girls for Atlantis, and final row as all the females for D.C. and then Jingle Belle, the last girl for the winter area.

First row is Emiko Queen, the current Red Arrow in the comics, followed by Mia Dearden, who was Speedy pre-New 52 (Arrow fans know her as Thea Queen). And NO! Mia will not still have AIDS! Second row is Dolphin based on her Rebirth appearance and a Seamonkey based off those old comic advertisements, the seamonkey isn't a full character but a civilian with a scene. The little pink blobs are for when she is a normal seamonkey, sorry about being lazy and re-using Deep Sea Queen's nude sprites for her other form. The first sprite sheet on the last row as White Canary, Ava Sharpe, Charlie, and Nora Darhk, all characters from the Legends of Tomorrow television series. Canary and Ava will not have scenes hence why they have no nude sprites, Nora will definitely have scenes (simply because I find her actress attractive just like with Cecile), and I'm debating on if Charlie should have any scenes which is why she has nude sprites just in case. My apologies for her hair, did my best to make braids/dreads cause I couldn't find any sprites of hair like hers. Then we have Jingle Belle, the main character for the winter area and the main justification for said area, she's just a fun character from the creator of Harley Quinn. Don't know if I'll make her wear a hat for the most part in the story though.

Alright, I'll be leaving for now...

sadfasdfa

Oct 13, 2017
View attachment 391096 View attachment 391095 View attachment 391116 View attachment 391117 View attachment 391094 View attachment 391093

Okay more character sprites, in the first row we got the last two girls for Star City, in the second we got another two girls for Atlantis, and final row as all the females for D.C. and then Jingle Belle, the last girl for the winter area.

First row is Emiko Queen, the current Red Arrow in the comics, followed by Mia Dearden, who was Speedy pre-New 52 (Arrow fans know her as Thea Queen). And NO! Mia will not still have AIDS! Second row is Dolphin based on her Rebirth appearance and a Seamonkey based off those old comic advertisements, the seamonkey isn't a full character but a civilian with a scene. The little pink blobs are for when she is a normal seamonkey, sorry about being lazy and re-using Deep Sea Queen's nude sprites for her other form. The first sprite sheet on the last row as White Canary, Ava Sharpe, Charlie, and Nora Darhk, all characters from the Legends of Tomorrow television series. Canary and Ava will not have scenes hence why they have no nude sprites, Nora will definitely have scenes (simply because I find her actress attractive just like with Cecile), and I'm debating on if Charlie should have any scenes which is why she has nude sprites just in case. My apologies for her hair, did my best to make braids/dreads cause I couldn't find any sprites of hair like hers. Then we have Jingle Belle, the main character for the winter area and the main justification for said area, she's just a fun character from the creator of Harley Quinn. Don't know if I'll make her wear a hat for the most part in the story though.

im impressed chilly you've put alot of work in so far good on you

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
View attachment 391096 View attachment 391095 View attachment 391116 View attachment 391117 View attachment 391094 View attachment 391093

Go and enjoy a little r&r my friend. You deserve it.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes