Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
TickFemaleCast.png $Lobstercules.png
WonderWoman.png

Made sprites for several of the female characters from multiple iterations of The Tick. We got Captain Liberty from the 2001 live action series, American Maid from the cartoon, the 2016 version of Arthur's sister Dot, as well as Lobstercules for a boss fight. Look at the mama lobster, don't you wanna do the dirty with the crabby milf?

AND HOLY SHIT I FINALLY MADE SPRITES FOR WONDER WOMAN!!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I know I'm REALLY late in asking this, but how was everyone's Halloween? Did you watch something terrifying or went to a party like I did? Or were you the assholes that gave trick or treaters something healthy like apples or toothbrushes?

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I scared the crap out of people on accident. Apparently a big dude in armor standing motionless in the yard is unsettling to people.

In my defense, I had a chair but it kept sinking into the mud so I had to stand

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Armor... Defense... sinking? The pieces are there for a joke, I just can’t think of it.

Droid88

Jun 15, 2017
Hi guys i have a queston i stuck in the otherworld in a room where is a ghost and iron fences that change ther position up and down. has anyone a idea what i must du in this room?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys i have a queston i stuck in the otherworld in a room where is a ghost and iron fences that change ther position up and down. has anyone a idea what i must du in this room?
I have no idea what you are talking about

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
But the way I bought myself an external hard drive today, gonna back up the entire laptop tomorrow or the day after

Reactions: Filipe86

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
That's the official version, not part of the mod

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Batgirls.png $Annie.png

Here are some sprites of some more Gotham ladies while my laptop is deciding to be friendly. We got two Batgirls, Barbara and Cassandra. Through we’ll be calling Cassandra Black Bat, yes I know she’s in her Batgirl outfit here, shut up. Then is an older version of Annie, Tim’s brief girlfriend/the clone daughter of Clayface from the DCAU. This leaves two main girls for Gotham left, those being Bluebird and Bulleteer for those curious.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes