Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Is there any savefile with all the Main Game Girls full, but lacking all the easter eggs? wanted to play them myself from the start

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
BrendaStarr.png WhitneyChang.png Thorn.png $Firestar.png

Still having issues with the laptop but was able to do some sprites

Just of more women for New York, the two reporters Brenda Starr and Whitney Chang, Ivy’s sporeling Thorn, and Spidey’s amazing friend Firestar.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Is there a “base” sprite you’re using, and/or a tool to create the sprites? I need ~6 made, both male and female, for something in my mod.

Reactions: Synamon

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Man, sorry for the wait but life got in the way. Anywho here is the transparent version of neala's ending threesome scene with the demon lady. Now my next problem is making Meredith...human. If anyone wishes to help me out with this its mucho appreciato. Enjoy. :)
P.S. The cum portion was too large so here is the drive download:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
TrashROTLD.png

Man, my laptop is really giving me major issues, opening up to many programs (meaning just fucking 3!) causes some major freezing up issues. I was doing these sprites of Trash from Return of The Living Dead for fun but because of the issues it was more like I did it out of spite. I'll try to work on more major characters today as well, wish me luck.

Synamon

Aug 21, 2017
Man, sorry for the wait but life got in the way. Anywho here is the transparent version of neala's ending threesome scene with the demon lady. Now my next problem is making Meredith...human. If anyone wishes to help me out with this its mucho appreciato. Enjoy. :)
P.S. The cum portion was too large so here is the drive download:
Awesome new art , But I am not seeing a dialogue file for this scene unless it's named different than the folders

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$FemaleTitan.png

Laptop keeps freezing and shutting down, glad I didn't lose these when it went down, anyways have some kinda crappy sprites of Annie as the Female Titan. It's for a mission involving Ant-Man and Wasp that references Attack on Avengers from back in 2014. Did Annie for obvious perverted reasons.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Who can make bust art? I need help since I can barely do shit with my laptop anymore

Nearly at the point of asking for money for a new one, fuck this shit

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes