Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Ooh, ooh! I need arts too please~

I can't pay though.
Not even in internet points - I spent all mine on this novelty bow-tie that spins whenever I fail at life.

Oh look, it's spinning now!
ah yes, dark humor. it's like kids with cancer; they never get old

Reactions: Xalenda

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hey y'all been awhile, I had some medical procedure done on me. Nothing life threatening but I'm out of commission for a bit. I'm currently playing pokemon sword to pass the time while I writhe in pain. I'm currently looking for someone who has shield version so I can complete the pokedex. If anyone would like to help, I'd appreciate it but I doubt it will happen. Ps I like the lisa art but personally I think she'd wear the one I drew of her. Just my opinion.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Hey y'all been awhile, I had some medical procedure done on me. Nothing life threatening but I'm out of commission for a bit. I'm currently playing pokemon sword to pass the time while I writhe in pain. I'm currently looking for someone who has shield version so I can complete the pokedex. If anyone would like to help, I'd appreciate it but I doubt it will happen. Ps I like the lisa art but personally I think she'd wear the one I drew of her. Just my opinion.
While I didn't get either, I'd prefer shield for having the thicc milf.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Was it for your arm so you can get better? Please say yes

Reactions: Synamon

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Nope my arm is for the most part healed, just some nerve damage exists that cause it to go numb or release whatevers in my hand. The procedure was on my feet so I need to keep them elevated, which makes it hard to do anything really. Even getting up to use the bathroom hurts like hell.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I realized I forgot to upload the transparent version of meredith's ending threesome (known as meridom in game) so here are links to them if anyone is interested. Enjoy :)
regular:
cum:

Ribbit-Rabbit

Aug 1, 2018
I'm personally stuck work to keep myself afloat at my new job so I won't be able to get Shield until the second week of December. Hope you feel better.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Then I'm fucked, because I'm a super-duper-try-hard on my own mod page >.<
Second major release in a month, I'm sorry everybody! I'll go more slowly from now on!

Apr 5, 2018
Is this mod still being updated? I was waiting til 1.0 from the official to see if this version would incorporate parts of that into it before deciding to play either version. The post on page 1 says last updated Nov 22, 2018 and most posts from the last few pages only talk about the modders' personal game/sprites.

TLDR: Been out of the loop so not sure whats going on with this mod exactly.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Is this mod still being updated? I was waiting til 1.0 from the official to see if this version would incorporate parts of that into it before deciding to play either version. The post on page 1 says last updated Nov 22, 2018 and most posts from the last few pages only talk about the modders' personal game/sprites.

TLDR: Been out of the loop so not sure whats going on with this mod exactly.
Process on both the mod and my game are going incredibly slowly due to my laptop dying, I also didn't go through the official game yet so I'm unsure how to implement whatever new things that have been introduced

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes