Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
PrincessSibella.png

Quick sprites of Princess Sibella for the Come Back To Me quest-line. Last girl that would show up for this quest is Cheetah who is already planned to be a recurring boss for the game.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
~I~ am a demonic pony, thank you very much!
Hmph, the nerve of some tigers...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I felt like I made a lot of characters today but it was only 5, sorry, I'll try to do better soon.

Apr 5, 2018
Not to sound rude or anything but ChillyScholar dont you think it would be better to create a new thread based on your game instead of posting here to the Urban Demons mod thread?

I say that because I have this thread on watch as do many others im sure and whenever theres activity I think its about the game but it ends up being about your own personal game you are working on. With its own thread you could link your sprites/Patreon/blog/progress reports there and still benefit from people who are interested in that game while having this thread open for those interested in the urban demons mod. I just think its kind of a disservice to the people who are here for whats advertised on page 1 only to be flooded with info about a game that has nothing to do with what this thread was seemingly suppose to be about, Urban Demons Mod By ChillyScholar.

Again, not trying to be an asshole, just would think keeping the projects separated on their own respective forums/threads here would be a nice course of action for the UD mod people and the people interested in your personal game.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Not to sound rude or anything but ChillyScholar dont you think it would be better to create a new thread based on your game instead of posting here to the Urban Demons mod thread?

I say that because I have this thread on watch as do many others im sure and whenever theres activity I think its about the game but it ends up being about your own personal game you are working on. With its own thread you could link your sprites/Patreon/blog/progress reports there and still benefit from people who are interested in that game while having this thread open for those interested in the urban demons mod. I just think its kind of a disservice to the people who are here for whats advertised on page 1 only to be flooded with info about a game that has nothing to do with what this thread was seemingly suppose to be about, Urban Demons Mod By ChillyScholar.

Again, not trying to be an asshole, just would think keeping the projects separated on their own respective forums/threads here would be a nice course of action for the UD mod people and the people interested in your personal game.
he doesnt know how. This particular thread was made for him by someone else

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I wanna be better... I wanna do more... I wanna stop being a burden to everyone... I wanna be more confident... I wanna stop relying on others... I wanna... I wanna...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
How does the fuck does someone start a patreon or GoFundMe or whatever
I can't fucking do shit with this fucking laptop freezes and restarting every five fucking seconds

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Civilians7.png Civilians7-nude.png PLPJ.png
$Casper.png Carrigan.png
MyHeroMoms.png DontBullyDuo.png
Blackfire.png

It took me hours and several laptop freezes to make these goddamn sprites so here they are!

First three sheets are more civilians, hopefully the last sets of random female civilians I'll be making for now. Too lazy/tired to find all the sources so I'll link them later. Horse girl is Harriet from Fritz The Cat, next to her is an from this shota pic I saw on Facebook, after the teacher is a design based off a tourist I saw at work (she was British but I'll put her in Paris cause still European) and after her is a grandma from a webcomic that was just called " ". On the bottom we start with a and , then a , and lastly that one lady from the with the Stitch mascot from Disney, the one with her lifting her leg above her head, you know the one. The sheet with just 3 columns are designs off a youtube storytime video.

Then we have two ghosts, Casper The Friendly Ghost and Carrigan The Bitch. Both from Casper, though I think Carrigan is a film only character, regardless it's still comics-related. Carrigan is one of the many bosses fought in Sasquatch Detective's missions.

Then we have more civilians, through not random designs but actual characters. First set are Deku and Bakugou's moms from My Hero Academia. Then we have Nagatoro-san and Naoto-senpai from Please Don't Bully Me Nagatoro. All of them will appear in the My Hero area of the game, might make more civilians for there as well, I will decide that later. I want to make sure I have civilians in game that are actual characters, think of these civilians as cameos. I think it'll help establish the game's world I little bit more. Next set will probably be the recurring characters from Miraculous Ladybug (Juleka, Rose, Max, etc.) for Paris or Legosi, Louis, and Haru from Beastars for St. Canard.

And last we got Blackfire, cause why not?

EDIT: Added the sources of the civilian designs

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Because of all the difficulties I forgot that I wanted to make sprites for a certain secret boss, I guess I'll do her tomorrow.

She'll be character number *checks RPG Maker* 326!?
Wait there are two characters that appear twice here so number... 324!?

How did I do so many already? Why? What's the point anymore!?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Chilly, you should take a break for a bit.
As much I appreciate the things you've done for your game but take a break from time to time. I feel like you are already burning yourself too much as of late.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
How does the fuck does someone start a patreon or GoFundMe or whatever
I can't fucking do shit with this fucking laptop freezes and restarting every five fucking seconds
I understand your frustration my friend but if you make one of those, you will be forced into making a playable demo. No "in a couple of years" like you always say.
Chilly, you should take a break for a bit.
As much I appreciate the things you've done for your game but take a break from time to time. I feel like you are already burning yourself too much as of late.
It would drive him up a wall, that's why he keeps doing it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
SilverSwan.png SupremeArachnid.png
Melony.png

Here are some more sprites I did, mostly bosses. First we have Silver Swan based on her appearance in the Wonder Woman: Bloodlines film, she will a boss for the Wonder Woman missions of course. Then we have Supreme Girl and Dr. Arachnid from Archie comics. Arachnid is a boss for Sasquatch Detectives missions with Supreme Girl being a temporary party member for said mission. Lastly we got Melony from Pokemon Sword & Shield, she's a boss, and will show up for... reasons...

I know I should be taking a prolonged break because of my laptop issues but if I do I'll just end up feeling useless...

Reactions: Filipe86
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes