Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Im just kinda new in here, and i apologize if my question is rude and offend you in anyway, but whats the difference between this one and the one in the Original Urban Demons? if they are the same could'nt we just pick from there?
To answer your question it ultimately means nothing to the general public. By making it transparent you could put it into any background you want. This is more of a post for modders or anybody interested in becoming one. As for the costume ideas, first off thank you Ribbit-Rabbit and second can you pick something either sexy, not ordinary clothing, or not a major pain in the ass to conceptualize?

Ribbit-Rabbit

Aug 1, 2018
Well at the moment I have Oni and Ork.

Oni Karate dear with some horns with some body paint
Ork Think Tarzan with some fake fangs green body pain

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
belmontking12

Costume ideas:

Sexy version of _______ (nurse, doctor, zombie, ghoul, Frankenstein's monster, a car-crash victim, a ghost, an ass-tronaut (Ha! I'm so witty!), a chicken-breast (GET IT!), a cat (For Pussy?! I'm on a roll...!))

Also, I'm very, very sorry for the horrible ideas.
And the even worse puns, that aren't really puns, and are more just cries for attention.

And thanks for the images!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well at the moment I have Oni and Ork.

Oni Karate dear with some horns with some body paint
Ork Think Tarzan with some fake fangs green body pain
Ok I can probably combine the two to make a primal orc (yes this is how I spell it and I'll never change XD) which could go to neala.
belmontking12

Costume ideas:

Sexy version of _______ (nurse, doctor, zombie, ghoul, Frankenstein's monster, a car-crash victim, a ghost, an ass-tronaut (Ha! I'm so witty!), a chicken-breast (GET IT!), a cat (For Pussy?! I'm on a roll...!))

Also, I'm very, very sorry for the horrible ideas.
And the even worse puns, that aren't really puns, and are more just cries for attention.

And thanks for the images!
Np and puns are still humor which I dont judge. Now onto the suggestions:
Nurse and doctor are no cuz of donna already filling that role.
Ghoul is just an uglier version of zombie in my opinion so I can't think of a sexy version of it.
Frankenstein's bride/monster is a maybe.
Car crash victim is why. Just why?
The problem I have with ghost is that sheet is not sexy enough but otherwise itd be a zombie's design so still just a maybe.
Ass-tronaut is funny but not "halloweeny" for me
A chicken breast is again funny but not really a costume for halloween. It's the shit halloween store employees are forced into wearing.
A cat is possible for if I can't find anything else. It's better than clown in my opinion. I'll never understand why people fear them.
Thanks for the suggestions.

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The car-crash/run-over victim is always easy to create IRL - just get a shirt, wait for a rainy day, drive over said shirt, toss "dirt" (makeup) on and mess up your hair, spot of blood on the lips, and you're golden.

I think the best pun-related costume I've ever seen was when I was a child. There was a family of four, (husband was named George, and the wife was named Barbara - it's important to know that). They were dressed up in leaves, vines and wearing dark-green/brown leotards.

They were "The Bushes". It made everybody groan at how bad that pun was.

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Alright, since Ribbit-Rabbit suggested it I couldn't get it out of my mind so even though its nowhere near halloween, here is Neala going as an orc. Yes I know they have green skin but this is what I envision a human going as an orc would look like... or as its better known a cavewoman. Regardless if you want to add any improvements feel free and enjoy :) Neala-halloween-1.png

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Alright, since Ribbit-Rabbit suggested it I couldn't get it out of my mind so even though its nowhere near halloween, here is Neala going as an orc. Yes I know they have green skin but this is what I envision a human going as an orc would look like... or as its better known a cavewoman. Regardless if you want to add any improvements feel free and enjoy :) View attachment 483519
If I had any skill, I'd make it striped or spotted

Ribbit-Rabbit

Aug 1, 2018
Alright, since Ribbit-Rabbit suggested it I couldn't get it out of my mind so even though its nowhere near halloween, here is Neala going as an orc. Yes I know they have green skin but this is what I envision a human going as an orc would look like... or as its better known a cavewoman. Regardless if you want to add any improvements feel free and enjoy :) View attachment 483519
You can make a variation of the costume that makes her look like Lum from Urusei Yatsura.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So good. I wish I could have made their Christmas busts as good as you made their costumes. Merry Christmas to you too you gross yet beautiful mind you.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Neala-orc.png

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ah, I didnt want to go body paint so for my personal mod I may just recolor my clothes to look like yours.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Since you guys told me to do something different I went ahead and quick edited the hooker fuck scene for Cycle, tried to turn her into the duck hooker as well but can't make the duckbill work fine yet so I'll work on that later Hooker Fuck Cycle Version.gif

In related news the last issue of Wonder Woman: Come Back To Me came out and turns Princess Sibella briefly turns evil which changes some things. So I'm editing LoveUrban's/BisonBison's version of Maleficent's ride scene for the boss reward scene/ what will be the final scene for Sibella, ironically this is also the first one of her scenes being worked on. frame_00_delay-0.1s.png

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Since you guys told me to do something different I went ahead and quick edited the hooker fuck scene for Cycle, tried to turn her into the duck hooker as well but can't make the duckbill work fine yet so I'll work on that later View attachment 484459

In related news the last issue of Wonder Woman: Come Back To Me came out and turns Princess Sibella briefly turns evil which changes some things. So I'm editing LoveUrban's/BisonBison's version of Maleficent's ride scene for the boss reward scene/ what will be the final scene for Sibella, ironically this is also the first one of her scenes being worked on. View attachment 484458
Nice. I'm glad you're doing more than just sprites, however I thought xander was green. Are this WIP colors or is he gonna be more of a chameleon?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Nice. I'm glad you're doing more than just sprites, however I thought xander was green. Are this WIP colors or is he gonna be more of a chameleon?
He's a pale green, the same shade as Ivy in the Justice League Action cartoon. MV5BODgzOGFmZmMtNjViZS00Y2RmLTgwMjAtNTlmMzNjMjlmYWUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDYyNjgxNTg@._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg The blue parts are his jeans.

I would if there would a trial like in the Batman animated series with Batwoman? Xander could "fix" the outcome his liking.
Explain

Ribbit-Rabbit

Aug 1, 2018
Remember the episode where Batman and his date of the week were captured by his rogue's gallery because of blamed him for being evil?

That but with the joke is various villainess blame her for them falling for in love with her. it's like a joke side mission ends in an orgy.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes