Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so another question to the thread, if one of the women besides Kimberly, Lisa, Sarah, or Neala were to be a zombie for halloween who and what would they be. For example Donna as a zombie nurse. Thanks in advance for anyone who suggests ideas.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
O.O why did I assume he was gonna be naked the whole time?! Man now I feel like I asked a really stupid question.
Nah, truthfully I didn't realize you were talking about his legs at first

Ok so another question to the thread, if one of the women besides Kimberly, Lisa, Sarah, or Neala were to be a zombie for halloween who and what would they be. For example Donna as a zombie nurse. Thanks in advance for anyone who suggests ideas.
Sarah, everyone else has a costume already

Remember the episode where Batman and his date of the week were captured by his rogue's gallery because of blamed him for being evil?

That but with the joke is various villainess blame her for them falling for in love with her. it's like a joke side mission ends in an orgy.
Nah, no orgies

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$LexLuthor.png $Metallo.png

Don't be mad at me for this, these sprites for Lex and Metallo literally took only 3 minutes to do, will get back to Sibella's scene now

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Once again I was inspired, this time by Gross Mind. Although it looks not as good as his version, I made "naughty" versions of Mom's and Sydney's Christmas outfits based on his most recent picture. If I get enough momentum I may make a "nice" and a "naughty" Christmas outfit for all the ladies. Tomorrow I hope to make adjustments on the "nice" versions I made a looong time ago for these two, but I imagine it won't be THAT much different from the originals. Either way enjoy and thank you to Gross Mind. 4.png 4.png

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Update for those who care: I did some adjustments on Mom and Sydney's "nice" Christmas outfits, but it didnt change THAT much from the originals in quality. So I find no reason posting them yet. You never know when an idea will pop up for them. In other news I've decided that the mothers will be santa, the teens will be reindeer, and the remaining will be elves. I'm currently looking for different designs for each one so at least it'll feel fresh. I have Neala's "naughty" one chosen but I need to figure out how to translate it into the bust. Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your day.

Reactions: Gross Mind

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I finished Lisa's "naughty" outfit...at least to the best of my ability. I'll be the first to admit I went a little over my head but its not too bad so I'll show it here. I'm still trying to decide the "nice" version but I always wanted to do this for Lisa. I know Sarah probably fits this more but I always imagined Lisa as the one who wears a mundane santa outfit during Thomas' part of Christmas but wears this for her husband as his "present." Enjoy and feel free to improve upon it if you want. lisa-christmas-naughty-4.png

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hmm... work on my mod, or design Christmas clothes...
Work or design...
Work or design...!
Must work... want to design...!
Argh!

**The above is brought to you by the inner-monologue of somebody who really needs to stop procrastinating and work but absolutely loves the creations of belmontking12 and Gross Mind**

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
Hmm... work on my mod, or design Christmas clothes...
Work or design...
Work or design...!
Must work... want to design...!
Argh!

**The above is brought to you by the inner-monologue of somebody who really needs to stop procrastinating and work but absolutely loves the creations of belmontking12 and Gross Mind**
tough choices isn't it Xalenda ? I always wondered if I could make my version if it would be cool as you guys. I tried a few times but i quitted them. I'm too lazy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I finished Lisa's "naughty" outfit...at least to the best of my ability. I'll be the first to admit I went a little over my head but its not too bad so I'll show it here. I'm still trying to decide the "nice" version but I always wanted to do this for Lisa. I know Sarah probably fits this more but I always imagined Lisa as the one who wears a mundane santa outfit during Thomas' part of Christmas but wears this for her husband as his "present." Enjoy and feel free to improve upon it if you want. View attachment 487655

Mine, mine, mine *runs off with her into the sunset*

Make Kim next

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sibella's ride scene has been completed, I'll figure out a cum section for it sometime soon, after that I'll attempt the duck hooker scene again

Sibella Ride.gif

Reactions: Veet22

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I have an odd statement I would like to make, but hear me out:

What if - still with me?
What if there were a way we could - Chilly, myself, Gross and Belmont - work on a project together.

You still here?

Honestly, I'd love to collaborate on something with you all - it'd be a hoot.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Warning: There is probably gonna be a lot of text so if you want to ignore me then look at the big pictures below. Thank you.

Ok so I've finally did Lisa's "nice" outfit. Just a reminder that the "nice" outfits are just mundane shit the mother's wear with their children, while the "naughty" versions are worn with their significant others or in Kimberly's case from her slut days. I busted (heh get it? because I made three busts in one day) my ass to make these because I may not be able to make any tomorrow due to a storm inbound and you never know what could happen with those. Now it's time to discuss Kimberly's outfits, I hope all my ideas didn't make it look bad. With the "naughty" version I wanted like an underwear variant, but it ended up looking like her regular underwear but Christmas colored. So I decided to add "Naughty List" to it as like a special Christmas style underwear set, but it wasn't enough so I ended up making a Christmas hooker look for her so she didn't look too mundane. As for the "nice" variant I typically just turn their default bust into a Santa version, but then I thought it was too similar to Lisa's and Mom's. So I decided to make it so she wore white leggings instead of Lisa's Santa pants, and added a Christmas glove to be different from Mom's. Let's be honest though, there is only so much Santa designs so I decided that its ok if they look similar to each other, so long as the "naughty" ones are unique for each one. Now that that's said here are the pictures. Enjoy and feel free to edit them if you want.
lisa-christmas-nice-1.png kimberly-christmas-naughty-4.png kimberly-christmas-nice-2.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have an odd statement I would like to make, but hear me out:

What if - still with me?
What if there were a way we could - Chilly, myself, Gross and Belmont - work on a project together.

You still here?

Honestly, I'd love to collaborate on something with you all - it'd be a hoot.
But we already are in a sense

Reactions: Synamon
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes