ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 477891 View attachment 477892 View attachment 477893
View attachment 477791 View attachment 477792
View attachment 477824 View attachment 477857
View attachment 477908

It took me hours and several laptop freezes to make these goddamn sprites so here they are!

First three sheets are more civilians, hopefully the last sets of random female civilians I'll be making for now. Too lazy/tired to find all the sources so I'll link them later. Horse girl is Harriet from Fritz The Cat, next to her is an from this shota pic I saw on Facebook, after the teacher is a design based off a tourist I saw at work (she was British but I'll put her in Paris cause still European) and after her is a grandma from a webcomic that was just called " ". On the bottom we start with a and , then a , and lastly that one lady from the with the Stitch mascot from Disney, the one with her lifting her leg above her head, you know the one. The sheet with just 3 columns are designs off a youtube storytime video.

Then we have two ghosts, Casper The Friendly Ghost and Carrigan The Bitch. Both from Casper, though I think Carrigan is a film only character, regardless it's still comics-related. Carrigan is one of the many bosses fought in Sasquatch Detective's missions.

Then we have more civilians, through not random designs but actual characters. First set are Deku and Bakugou's moms from My Hero Academia. Then we have Nagatoro-san and Naoto-senpai from Please Don't Bully Me Nagatoro. All of them will appear in the My Hero area of the game, might make more civilians for there as well, I will decide that later. I want to make sure I have civilians in game that are actual characters, think of these civilians as cameos. I think it'll help establish the game's world I little bit more. Next set will probably be the recurring characters from Miraculous Ladybug (Juleka, Rose, Max, etc.) for Paris or Legosi, Louis, and Haru from Beastars for St. Canard.

And last we got Blackfire, cause why not?

EDIT: Added the sources of the civilian designs

Added the sources of the civilian designs

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I'd love to see you and Chilly and Xal work together on a game.
It'd be quite a show. Three completely different backgrounds, none of us have ever really "talked" before as a group, and a wide variety of skills that probably don't overlap very well, if at all.

As I said, it'd be a hoot.

I have no problem if they use my stuff, however I value my freedom too much to "join" a project with anyone. I'll do whatever I want whenever I feel like doing it.
I can respect this, very much - and I make sure to give credit where it is due, reminding others to do the same. Your skill at reworking busts to make new designs is highly impressive, and should be regarded as such by the community at large. Thank you for even doing this much, and allowing those of us who mod the standing permission to use your creations.

You have my sincerest and most humbling of gratitude - thank you.

But c'mon... one game...?
Pretty please?

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
Huge kudos to everyone who works on this mod; truly wonderful work all around. The new scenes with Kimberly and Amanda in particular were insanely good. Keep up the great work!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
It'd be quite a show. Three completely different backgrounds, none of us have ever really "talked" before as a group, and a wide variety of skills that probably don't overlap very well, if at all.

As I said, it'd be a hoot.

I can respect this, very much - and I make sure to give credit where it is due, reminding others to do the same. Your skill at reworking busts to make new designs is highly impressive, and should be regarded as such by the community at large. Thank you for even doing this much, and allowing those of us who mod the standing permission to use your creations.

You have my sincerest and most humbling of gratitude - thank you.

But c'mon... one game...?
Pretty please?
...just my busts? Wow and I made scene modding my main focus with the busts as a side distraction so I dont go mad. Regardless thanks for that but the answer will always be no. You can suggest things but you and chilly have different tastes than I do. I respect them but I dont understand them, so I feel it would bog down myself or you guys and make it not that fun after awhile.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so I finished Kaylee's "nice" and "naughty" outfits. You may think they're not that good but SHE'S REALLY HARD TO MOD!!!

*ahem* Sorry about that, what I mean is that while the "nice" bust could be decent because I use their default busts and work around. Its not that different from the default but there aren't many options for elves to choose from that would fit with "mechanic." So I decided to turn it into a "I was forced into wearing this otherwise my funding goes away" type of change. As for the "naughty" version, I tend to use the underwear or lingerie busts to get an idea. Problem is Kaylee, Donna, Dizzy, Lisa, and Sarah don't have any of those yet, which causes me to improvise more and with the earlier statement of the lack of elf designs I decided to make the "naughty" version her suspenders covering her nipples and holiday-themed pantie set. Don't worry though, I haven't run out of ideas for these, but Kaylee unfortunately took a hit in quality. Regardless, like always enjoy and feel free to edit it as you wish.
kaylee-christmas-nice-1.png kaylee-christmas-naughty-4.png

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so I'm coming at ya with a text update today to tell you guys that Sarah's "naughty" version too longer than I wanted. I'm not going to post it just yet, as I haven't completed the "nice" version yet and I want to post them together. However because of this the "nice" version would rushed and I dont want that, so I'm going to do it tomorrow to take my time with it. Sorry but shit happens sometimes. After that I'll be trying Neala's versions which could take some time because I need to decipher this image and translate it into her "naughty" one. This could take all weekend so heads up. Peace.

Reactions: Filipe86

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ok so I'm coming at ya with a text update today to tell you guys that Sarah's "naughty" version too longer than I wanted. I'm not going to post it just yet, as I haven't completed the "nice" version yet and I want to post them together. However because of this the "nice" version would rushed and I dont want that, so I'm going to do it tomorrow to take my time with it. Sorry but shit happens sometimes. After that I'll be trying Neala's versions which could take some time because I need to decipher this image and translate it into her "naughty" one. This could take all weekend so heads up. Peace.
Whose the lady? The next civilian for the North Pole? I think I'm good with what I'm gonna do for the elves but she still pretty

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Whose the lady? The next civilian for the North Pole? I think I'm good with what I'm gonna do for the elves but she still pretty
Dont know who just found the picture one day and decided this was gonna be Neala's "naughty" design. I put it there for people to see why it was gonna take awhile.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Dont know who just found the picture one day and decided this was gonna be Neala's "naughty" design. I put it there for people to see why it was gonna take awhile.
Got it

Quick semi-related question, how many thicc elves should I put in the North Pole section of my game? 2 or 3? I don't want to many, and want more normal elves for the area in general

D

Deleted member 753165

Are the current download links up to date with all of the work you guys have been doing?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes