Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Here is Donna's "nice" and "naughty" outfits. The only explanation I'll give is the "naughty" version is based on the idea of "Santa's Little Helper" but since its the "naughty" version its; well you get the idea. Also just as a heads up this is probably how I'll do Dizzy's "naughty" version since she's in the same boat as Donna, just two official busts and nothing for me to work with. I apologize to anyone who these two characters are their favorite and were expecting more of me (in which case I say why). Any who enjoy and feel free to edit it if you wish. donna-christmas-nice-1.png donna-christmas-naughty-4.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
What laptop suggestions do you guys have for one that between 300 and 400 bucks!? I might be able to do 500 if I wait till next paycheck.
I need to get something I actually need/want on this stupid day.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
What laptop suggestions do you guys have for one that between 300 and 400 bucks!? I might be able to do 500 if I wait till next paycheck.
I need to get something I actually need/want on this stupid day.
ChillyScholar Make sure you get one that is upgradeable so you can upgrade your laptop when needed.
Don't do Lenovo since the frames screens of the brand are always easily bendable and breakable (I'm talking out of experience lmao)
If it has a 1 TB HDD and an AMD processor, you're good!

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
ChillyScholar Make sure you get one that is upgradeable so you can upgrade your laptop when needed.
Don't do Lenovo since the frames screens of the brand are always easily bendable and breakable (I'm talking out of experience lmao)
If it has a 1 TB HDD and an AMD processor, you're good!
For game making youd want a decent GPU, processor, and ram! Those are the main stats you should look at

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
Must I'm looking at actually are, just wanted any recommendations before I buy any
if you would have wanted a desktop i could advise you about, due to my own PC being selected piece by piece with my knowledge.

I never recommend laptops for anyone but if you insist, I would be aware of the cooling because you don't want a computer slowing down every time because the heat is too much for work. By the way, the SSD hard drive (as oposed to a HDD) is a must as always. Maybe a middle-budget gaming laptop could be fine and well balanced for you, even if you don't use it to it's maximum potential.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
if you would have wanted a desktop i could advise you about, due to my own PC being selected piece by piece with my knowledge.

I never recommend laptops for anyone but if you insist, I would be aware of the cooling because you don't want a computer slowing down every time because the heat is too much for work. By the way, the SSD hard drive (as oposed to a HDD) is a must as always. Maybe a middle-budget gaming laptop could be fine and well balanced for you, even if you don't use it to it's maximum potential.
I'm not really into the PC building scene and such so I'm going for a laptop. All I really need for it to do is run RPG Maker, PaintToolSai, and GIMP. I never really go into PC gaming even though I have several games on Steam. It's really hard for me to keep track and understand all the terms everyone is saying right now. Sorry, this probably sounds ranty and stupid.

Reactions: A-9570

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
I'm not really into the PC building scene and such so I'm going for a laptop. All I really need for it to do is run RPG Maker, PaintToolSai, and GIMP. I never really go into PC gaming even though I have several games on Steam. It's really hard for me to keep track and understand all the terms everyone is saying right now. Sorry, this probably sounds ranty and stupid.
I always just use lists like these when I'm looking for a new laptop in a decent pricerange:

The acer aspire 5 looks like it fits your needs pretty well though I'm no expert.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Thus why I advised you about said middle of the road laptop, something that only runs word or something as most of those can run what you need well enough.

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
Thus why I advised you about said middle of the road laptop, something that only runs word or something as most of those can run what you need well enough.
Yeah, for that "office" use almost any laptop could be enough. Altough, the availability for a replacement battery could be interesting.

Last edited:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
True but if he just gets a work laptop for his game, then if the need arises later on he can get a better one and make one his fun one that he can do whatever with and have the work one untouched by viruses which will minegate the chances of this situation happening again. That's what I do anyways, but it's up to him how he wants to do it.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Alright, better late then never. Here is Dizzy's Christmas outfits. Sorry but Christmas was a little more hectic than I planned for. Anyways enjoy and feel free to edit. dizzy-christmas-nice-1.png dizzy-christmas-naughty-4.png
And with this all women have a version of Christmas attire. Maybe I'll come back and make an update on those that I kinda rushed if the underwear busts EVER COME OUT!
*ahem* Sorry about that, I just don't understand why Nergal just decides to half-ass his final builds then randomly decide to complete whenever. He gave a repeat scene with Sydney, but couldn't be bothered to come up with an underwear design to give to Glassfish? Or how about the fact the everyone but Mom and Sydney have unique true corruption pictures if you do that in the middle of the night. Sorry for the mini rant, but I'll finish up the new threesome scenes transparent thing I was doing before this then get back to actual scene modding.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes