Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I have finished making neala's final threesome transparent. Thanks to Bisonbison for helping me with Meredith and Peter's obstructed legs. It's originally called "neala-3some-mcdom" for those interested. Enjoy I guess? All I have left is making Kaylee's new threesome with Fred transparent then I'm back to my scene editing with hopefully Bison's help still.
Regular:
Cum:

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
PC heads tell me if this is good
EDIT: This is just what they had in store, if PC heads say it's bad I'll show some online choices in my price range

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Some more in my price range that are available online, REALLY ify on getting the over 300 ones

Oct 4, 2017
What are you going to be using this laptop for? Chromebooks are nice, but they are very limiting as they run ChromeOS exclusively. The laptop you linked images of from the store isn't bad for a pretty standard laptop. There are plenty of options still, so keep your eyes out for some nice deals.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
What are you going to be using this laptop for? Chromebooks are nice, but they are very limiting as they run ChromeOS exclusively. The laptop you linked images of from the store isn't bad for a pretty standard laptop. There are plenty of options still, so keep your eyes out for some nice deals.
This *points to thread name*

In all seriousness, it just needs to run RPG Maker and photo making/editing programs like PaintToolSai and GIMP
Not much of a gamer and must of what I play off Steam are Sprite-based so I'll assume if the laptop can run RPG Maker it'll run whatever game I may actually play on it as well?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Maybe I should just go fuck and buy the in-store one tomorrow before the sell ends? I do feel better knowing that it was originally 300+ after tax, and I'll be about to use what I save to maybe by a new drawing tablet as well

EDIT: scratch that the type of tablets I want are too expensive

I need to sleep

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah. I realized I could've just looked back a page or 2 to find out what kind of programs you'd be using. I think most laptops you could find for your budget of 300-ish should be able to handle that. Assuming the painttoolsai stuff isn't too graphically intensive. Chromebooks not included, purely because they run a more android like system that would limit your ability to get programs drastically. Just make sure whatever you choose runs windows.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I did some more research on my issues, really the best fix is to replace the hard drive, hopefully that is cheaper than getting a new laptop altogether

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
*does research and does test on laptop, test fails, research says one fix is to replace hard drive*

It's an endless cycle of this, I'm gonna buy the hard drive

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes