Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
...just my busts? Wow and I made scene modding my main focus with the busts as a side distraction so I dont go mad. Regardless thanks for that but the answer will always be no. You can suggest things but you and chilly have different tastes than I do. I respect them but I dont understand them, so I feel it would bog down myself or you guys and make it not that fun after awhile.
Aww, now I feel bad. Sorry about “just the busts”, it’s mostly what I ‘borrowed’ from you. Still awesome work though.

And I agree, three wildly different creators working a project would create something none of them are ultimately happy with.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Alright, so I took today to work on Sarah's "nice" outfit and it didn't really change that much from her default. Eh what can you do. As for the "naughty" version all I have to say is, I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way. That's right, its inspired by Jessica Rabbit. If I did it justice is up to you, but ever since I first saw her bust that's what screamed out to me. Enjoy and feel free to edit it if you wish. sarah-christmas-nice-1.png sarah-christmas-naughty-4.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I could have sworn that next to Santa on those sprites that come with RPG Maker was an elf but nope, it was a lady in a "sexy" holiday outfit. I guess I can recolor the outfit to be green, but I will be having to do all the elf sprites from scratch now.

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
I always tought that Sarah and Lisa deserve a twin tf scene or, at least, Sarah.

Fortunately someone reused the Donna tf scene for lisa. I used it to plan a dizzy tf scene but I left the idea due to the amount of time required to change the skin variations of colors and the unperfect face swap:
dizzy-tf.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I always tought that Sarah and Lisa deserve a twin tf scene or, at least, Sarah.

Fortunately someone reused the Donna tf scene for lisa. I used it to plan a dizzy tf scene but I left the idea due to the amount of time required to change the skin variations of colors and the unperfect face swap:
View attachment 492760
That was me that turned Donna into Lisa and I already turned Mrs Jennings' TF scene into one for Dizzy.

Reactions: A-9570

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
That was me that turned Donna into Lisa and I already turned Mrs Jennings' TF scene into one for Dizzy.
Cool! ;)
I don't remember the Mrs Jennings tf scene converted into Dizzy so I think that maybe I started to edit the old image I posted before you did.
This post has a double tf scene for Sarah and Lisa, but I never saw it in finished in the mod.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The freezing is getting too frequent and troublesome, I can't even run a proper tune up without a crash
Continuing to attempt to do anything on my end is pointless
Everything is dead until further notice

• Sad
Reactions: Synamon

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
The freezing is getting too frequent and troublesome, I can't even run a proper tune up without a crash
Continuing to attempt to do anything on my end is pointless
Everything is dead until further notice
Man that sucks. Sorry to hear that buddy. Let me know if you need something to keep you somewhat sane.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Alright! Here's to hoping it doesn't look like ass when I post it here. I took all of this weekend and did Neala's Christmas outfits. Here is the "nice" version: Neala-christmas-nice-1.png
Pretty standard for "nice" versions, just taking the default one and making some adjustments to it. Now comes the one I need to see if it looks good, the "naughty" one: Neala-christmas-naughty-4.png
I know what you may be thinking: "King why is the naughty version just a naked Neala with reindeer horns and squished tits?" Let me explain. You are partly right, however here is the nude one: 4.png
As you can see, there is a slight color difference between them. What I did was put her in a see through suit (that's why her tits are squished). I know its not the most amazing thing in the world, but I went ambitious on this one. I wanted to test myself to see if I could do see through. Plus this is the only "naughty" christmas thing I could see her doing. Well, you be the judge if I accomplished what I set out to do and as always, enjoy and feel free to edit it if you wish.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I have completed Ms. Amos's outfits. To explain the weird color on her "nice" version, I liked the idea that since she's a bit poor and Jonathan wouldn't buy one for her, she had to buy a counterfeit santa outfit. Enjoy and feel free to edit as you see fit. On a side note, I won't be able to complete all of the women's costumes before Christmas, but I plan on having them done by Christmas night. ms-amos-christmas-nice-1.png ms-amos-christmas-naughty-4.png

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I love the "naughty" amos bust, but the "nice" bust underwear just... bugs me for some reason. Off-red, off-white, second-hand... and boom, vibrant green underwear. I dunno, these are all fantastic, that one just irks me.

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
I love the "naughty" amos bust, but the "nice" bust underwear just... bugs me for some reason. Off-red, off-white, second-hand... and boom, vibrant green underwear. I dunno, these are all fantastic, that one just irks me.
I tought that the screen contrast was causing that impression, but no. It seems that the green need to be a bit darker in order to avoid the "construction worker's vest reflection" effect. :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes