Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Even still, I'm sure you could find something else other than making sprites for awhile. We're (or at least I'm) not asking you to stop completely, just shift focuses for a bit so you don't burn out doing the same thing day in, day out. I don't just makes mediocre scenes all the time, I take time for planning, scripting, crying, fun bust ideas, etc.

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
i remember there was a halfdone preg mod, pretty much just a rng chance and dialogue change. curious if it's ever getting off the dust heap or if its dead

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
While I agree that he was harsh, people have to come to the thread by page 1, which has the tags there. If they didnt see a pregnant tag then it's the wrong mod. Stupid questions get harsh answers, take the time to do some reading before you ask a question.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You're probably thinking of mine, which DOES have a chance of pregnancy... except nothing actually happens and the busts/sprites/scenes don't change. It's more of a lip-service than anything else.

Dec 26, 2017
You're probably thinking of mine, which DOES have a chance of pregnancy... except nothing actually happens and the busts/sprites/scenes don't change. It's more of a lip-service than anything else.
I feel like asking for preggo content after that debacle will at least irritate people and at worst summon that teeney weenie douche.

Reactions: Xalenda and Ishto

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
In other news, I'm doing some planning for events and stuff of the like (and I know halloween is long gone and christmas is coming up) and so since I started the halloween costume train I figured why not make an event out of it. Currently my women with costumes are Kimberly as a vampire, Lisa as a witch, and Sarah as a mummy. If anyone wishes to throw some ideas for costumes, I'd appreciate it. Know that I don't want repeat costumes, so don't suggest vampire, mummy, or witch. I need eight more costumes and the current list is:
Zombie
Werewolf
Skeleton
Ghost if I can find a good version of
Succubus (yes I know Kimberly's cosplay is morrigan who is a succubus but for someone else and a different design)
Clown (Maybe but it sounds like a pain in the ass to do tbh plus I don't find them scary but unless I get better ideas I've gotta go this route)
I have no one tied to these ideas so suggest people if you want. Also I wish to not do cosplay costumes, so no spider gwen or rouge. Thanks if anyone helps.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Hey y'all I have completed making the mom and sydney's threesome scene transparent. I put the files all in one rar so to anyone interested here is the link:
Im just kinda new in here, and i apologize if my question is rude and offend you in anyway, but whats the difference between this one and the one in the Original Urban Demons? if they are the same could'nt we just pick from there?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes