Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I forgot to mention that every post I did today was from my fixed laptop. RPGM, SAI, RTP, Antivirus software, Flash, WinRar, 7-Zip, and a bunch of other shit has been reinstalled. Everything that's related to Cycle and the mod are back on the laptop. Fixed some sprites that were messed up due to the crashes. Even made a gif of rissogus21's scene. Sarah Lisa Lick Threesome.gif

Reactions: CrimsonINC and Fed

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Nice, however I always thought it would have been the opposite; Lisa being fucked while licking Sarah's pussy. But great work rissogus21.

Edit: I was thinking of the other one where neala gives peter a rimjob while he fucked meredith analy.

Last edited:

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Link please
here is an example that i havent seen in the game files. It was a few pages back from the last page. Oh nvm you got it a few posts up. But this is good work from
rissogus21

And here is one more you can use for a PE class event perhaps... never could figure out why nothing was done with that part of the game - Teacher gettin all worked up in short shorts...
+ few more
Phone call sprites (for "immersion") perhaps
But yea - the backpages and fans are a wellspring of brilliant art work and ideas.
(thank you
soultomas

and
Gross Mind

)

Last edited:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Screenshot_20200106-112023_Twitter.jpg
This is a tweet from Nergal. There is no reference to completing UD. I guess the "beta" is now the complete version. That's right, no personal endings or epilogue, Donna scenes are only the first time for most of them, no underwear busts for some characters, and Mom and Sydney not having unique true corruption pictures. I guess the project now belongs to the modders.

Reactions: kmxxx

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 508387
This is a tweet from Nergal. There is no reference to completing UD. I guess the "beta" is now the complete version. That's right, no personal endings or epilogue, Donna scenes are only the first time for most of them, no underwear busts for some characters, and Mom and Sydney not having unique true corruption pictures. I guess the project now belongs to the modders.
I thought it was already said that the beta was the finished version? Regardless people will fix the issues withing the game themselves, I saw lots of patches on the official thread while looking for the fan scenes that were mentioned.

I wonder what Nergal's and Glassfish's new project is though.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
HaloOwlIdealGFs.png HaloOwlIdealGFs-nude.png

It feels good to be able to use my laptop without worry again, let along make sprites again. Here are some I did for fun based of HaloOwl's Ideal GF series. We got Big Tiddy GF, Thicc Waifu GF, Big Ass GF, Sex Loving GF (which I just have the Slutty Student outfit for), Phat GF, Goth Thicc Waifu GF, Sex Toy GF, and Cuddle GF.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
If you were to merge them all into one, I might not live long enough to play the game.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Can I just say how much I appreciate the older scenes in UD? With one day I have almost completed remaking mom's "shower doggy" scene (also known as Sydney's shower fuck). Its almost done because (and I hope this doesn't come off as rushing him) I'm waiting for Bisonbison to work his magic if or when he gets the time.

Fed

May 14, 2017
I thought it was already said that the beta was the finished version? Regardless people will fix the issues withing the game themselves, I saw lots of patches on the official thread while looking for the fan scenes that were mentioned.

I wonder what Nergal's and Glassfish's new project is though.
In his last blogspot post about the game he said "Just a note to say this is NOT the final version, but I think many of the bugs were caught in the alpha versions, so I think this will be pretty close!".

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
If you were to merge them all into one, I might not live long enough to play the game.
GF sprites were done just for fun/for practice. They're not for the game.

Can I just say how much I appreciate the older scenes in UD? With one day I have almost completed remaking mom's "shower doggy" scene (also known as Sydney's shower fuck). Its almost done because (and I hope this doesn't come off as rushing him) I'm waiting for Bisonbison to work his magic if or when he gets the time.
We ask him for too much, he needs a vacation XD D'X

In his last blogspot post about the game he said "Just a note to say this is NOT the final version, but I think many of the bugs were caught in the alpha versions, so I think this will be pretty close!".
Yeah that was 2 months ago though, I think he's done.
Alright, thanks for the info, I'll do more mod work soon-ish

Reactions: Fed

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Hey all. Good to see the continued activity.

Hope everyone is doing well, and good to see the work and fanart going into everything.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Figuring out all the coding for the new Otherworld stuff that was added in the official release is so annoying. So far every new area has been added along with new items, variables, switches, and tilesets. I re-adjusted some dialogue and coding in Gamedeus to reference the fact that Meridiana can now be freed. I also had to add a bunch of new map transfers thanks to Gamedeus taking up the map numbers that the new official maps had. I'll stop coding for now and edit the new scene dialogues so they can actually work with the mod.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
That’s pretty much why I gave up modding the “official” version and just copied the maps after a bit of tweaking.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Not to get into details about a mod that will never come out, but I just cut the otherworld out entirely and reworked neala to not require the otherworld to progress.

Reactions: Oniblonde

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Not to get into details about a mod that will never come out, but I just cut the otherworld out entirely and reworked neala to not require the otherworld to progress.
Otherworld is a giant stick in the bicycle wheels when it comes to progression. The corruption requirements are sometimes unclear and the puzzles (although well crafted) are boring as f.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
While I agree my reasoning is that the otherworld should ONLY be used as a story progression that has no bearing to the awake world. No new powers, no female progression ties, nothing. So I plan on making an entirely new otherworld that is exactly that. But that's on a severe back burner.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes