Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I have been patient and Bisonbison has delivered with another great assistance. I have remade my "mom-shower-doggy" scene because it was from a time when I just copy and pasted everything and said "you know what, I'm done." Needless to say I wasn't satisfied with any of them. Enough back story, here are the files and enjoy :)

output_DRN1Og.gif output_KEbAJ1.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have been patient and Bisonbison has delivered with another great assistance. I have remade my "mom-shower-doggy" scene because it was from a time when I just copy and pasted everything and said "you know what, I'm done." Needless to say I wasn't satisfied with any of them. Enough back story, here are the files and enjoy :)

View attachment 510778 View attachment 510779
Now we gotta turn Mom's normal shower scene into Sydney for her wardrobe scene like Nergal should have done in the first place

Jan 8, 2019
Not posted here in a while, I was working on my own mod for UD and wanted to build and add onto the fantastic work Chilly and other community members have done already.
I started the work and redone most background art as well as around 20 new busts for new characters, as I started work on new scenes and changing tons of gifs to fit UD, my wife fell ill.
This meant I had to work double hours and take care of the children and I had little time for anything other than family duties.
I am starting to get more time now my wife is back on her feet and on the road to recovery, but I have not got the time to work on my own version.
However, I can make new scenes and change the artwork to UD characters on any scenes/gifs people want.
If anyone has any they would like doing, I will gladly take on the challenge to keep my mind off other things.
I have also redone a number of AZL scenes for UD, I just need to colour them and I will upload them for any that want them.

drayth06

Dec 28, 2016
Not posted here in a while, I was working on my own mod for UD and wanted to build and add onto the fantastic work Chilly and other community members have done already.
I started the work and redone most background art as well as around 20 new busts for new characters, as I started work on new scenes and changing tons of gifs to fit UD, my wife fell ill.
This meant I had to work double hours and take care of the children and I had little time for anything other than family duties.
I am starting to get more time now my wife is back on her feet and on the road to recovery, but I have not got the time to work on my own version.
However, I can make new scenes and change the artwork to UD characters on any scenes/gifs people want.
If anyone has any they would like doing, I will gladly take on the challenge to keep my mind off other things.
I have also redone a number of AZL scenes for UD, I just need to colour them and I will upload them for any that want them.
can you post a preview if it's possible?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
For those curious, I am still working on Cycle stuff as I work on the latest mod, I'm just taking things slow and steady to keep on the safe side. I've been actively working on sprite sheets containing male characters, cause you know I focus too much on the girls rather than the dudes. The sprites I'm working on contains members of the Superman Family and Legion of Superheroes, I'll probably move on to Robins or the Green Arrow family once those are done.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
For those curious, I am still working on Cycle stuff as I work on the latest mod, I'm just taking things slow and steady to keep on the safe side. I've been actively working on sprite sheets containing male characters, cause you know I focus too much on the girls rather than the dudes. The sprites I'm working on contains members of the Superman Family and Legion of Superheroes, I'll probably move on to Robins or the Green Arrow family once those are done.
But hoes before bros dude!

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes