Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
FlashFamily.png $ReverseFlash.png

Okay so here we have the Flash Family. On top of the first sheet we have Barry Allen/The Flash and Wally West/The Flash, on the bottom we have Bart Allen/Impulse and Wally R. West/Kid Flash, made those two a bit too short but whatever. We also have Eobard Thawne/Reverse Flash/Professor Zoom, who will be a recurring boss. I'll be working on sprites for the rogues next, just need to figure out which ones to use...

Reactions: crazybeaver

Fed

May 14, 2017
Does turning on the "Updated Images by Secretsal" option conflict with the game at all? I ask because I noticed in the busts folder there are some outfits in the regular art that are not included in the secretsal one and vice versa. On the note of the 'updated images' is there a consensus on whether it is better to play with that option on or off?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Does turning on the "Updated Images by Secretsal" option conflict with the game at all? I ask because I noticed in the busts folder there are some outfits in the regular art that are not included in the secretsal one and vice versa. On the note of the 'updated images' is there a consensus on whether it is better to play with that option on or off?
It's just a bust change, doesn't affect gameplay, those busts were made before alternate outfits were included, nothing is the "better" outfit as it's all done to preference

Reactions: Fed and CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
FlashRogues.png FemaleFlashRogues.png

Now we have Flash's Rogues. For the dudes we have Captain Cold, Heat Wave, Captain Boomerang, Weather Wizard, Mirror Master, and the James Jesse version of The Trickster. For the ladies we have Golden Glider and Smoke, Mirror Master's sidekick from The Batman cartoon, added her so we have another female boss. Cold, Boomerang, Wizard, and Glider's designed are based off New 52, Mirror Master is his The Batman design to match with Smoke, Trickster is his Justice League Action cartoon design, and Heat Wave is based off a pre-New 52 design. Next I'm gonna make some spiders, after that I'm gonna stop with the sprites and work on maps, so you'll probably won't be seeming many posts from me for a while.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
FlashAllies.png
SpidermanAndHisAmazingFriends.png SpiderSlayers.png $GoliathSpider.png
$PeniParker.png $SPdr.png AndiBenton.png
FantasticFamily.png AuntMay.png

Here are all the sprites that were done today.
So when I made the post about the Rogue sprites I realized I forget to make sprites of Elongated Man and Vibe so I made quick sprites of them, they're not the best but they are good enough and they were the last ones to be made today.
Then we got the spiders that I promised and boy did I make a lot of them. In the first set we got Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Miles Morales/Spider-Man/Kid Arachnid, along with some amazing friends of theirs. Those being Harry Obsorn and his New Goblin from Spider-Man 3 (though based off the Friend Or Foe version) and Bobby Drake/Iceman. Peter's civilian outfit is based off the one seen , Miles' is semi-based off his outfit from the Spider-Verse film, Harry's got a basic billionaire vibe going on for his, while Bobby's is actually the X-Men uniform from X-Men Evolution. After them we got sprites of several Spider-Man clones. There is Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider, Kaine Parker/Scarlet Spider, the Spider-Slayers Bone-Spider and Ghost-Spider from the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, along with Splatter-Man, a gag character from a toyline we sell at work. We also got Goliath-Spider, but he is too big to be with the other clones.
After the clones we have some lady spiders. We have Peni Parker based off her appearance from the Spider-Verse film, her robot SP//dr suit based off it's comic book appearance (these needing to be separated due to the suit's size), and Andi Benton/Mania/Scream. Andi's civilian outfit is based off the one she wears in Venom Inc, with her using her hellmark powers on the sprite under them. She will only appear as Scream briefly in the game before becoming Mania once again.
We also finally have the last of the Fantastic Four family, in case you forget Invisible Woman/Sue Storm-Richards and The Thing/Ben Grimm already have sprites. Here we have Johnny Storm/Human Torch, Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Valeria Richards, and Franklin Richards. Got lazy when making the sprites for the kids so they have just shorter blonder versions of their parents.
And lastly we have Aunt May, cause we can't do Spider-Man without her in some way, her appearance is based off her counterpart in the Ultimate Spider-Man character.
Okay, that's it, gonna stop working on sprites now and work on maps/area for Cycle instead, expect not a lot of posts in the meantime.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I know this is gonna come off as completely random, but does anyone still have the version of UD prior to .8? What I'm looking for is specifically this picture that secret sal made's original version: ParkMilfs-Pick0-A.jpg
For some reason Nergal got rid of this from .8 onwards, but I remember this appearing before Peter forced them to strip so you could pick who you wanted to fuck. I'm pretty sure .7 works but its possible .6 had it as well. Thanks to anyone who can help.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
I know this is gonna come off as completely random, but does anyone still have the version of UD prior to .8? What I'm looking for is specifically this picture that secret sal made's original version: View attachment 526005
For some reason Nergal got rid of this from .8 onwards, but I remember this appearing before Peter forced them to strip so you could pick who you wanted to fuck. I'm pretty sure .7 works but its possible .6 had it as well. Thanks to anyone who can help.
I might. Let me check the drives.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
I know this is gonna come off as completely random, but does anyone still have the version of UD prior to .8? What I'm looking for is specifically this picture that secret sal made's original version: View attachment 526005
Though to be honest, this looks like just the regular Shocked expression busts on the Park restroom background, just with Lisa Mirrored.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Been absent! Also without internet. Because troubles.
Nice to see more sprites. :D

Unrelated, apparently Nergal's new project has a build floating around, with Witchking00 as artist.

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Hey so I was going through scenes in the gallery and found a problem, searched to see if this bug came up but I didn't see it so I'll post it here.

In the gallery there's a bug in the hellhound-Neala scene. The dialogue plays nornally, but hitting the up arrow has no effect, and doesn't display the cum animation or rest of the scene. you can still quit by hitting escape, but the scene doesn't end without that. No idea if this in other scenes, but this is the only one I found so far. It's minor but if anyone can figure it out that would be great.

Kirie

Jul 28, 2018
That's really a ton of assets, Chilly. Just out of curiosity, are there any progress with the maps of either Gotham or Metropolis (or maybe even Star)?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
That's really a ton of assets, Chilly. Just out of curiosity, are there any progress with the maps of either Gotham or Metropolis (or maybe even Star)?
I'm trying man, I'm trying but shit is hard, plus got a broken mouse. I'd doing New York ones currently as it is the biggest location in game.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes