Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Suburbs area for Cycle is almost done, just need 2 more maps
Harley's apartment building is getting there too, should just be 5 or 6 more maps for that
I also did the first map for Central Park
After the park I'm gonna work on a high school area using some parallaxes made by Xalenda, Darwin7, and I think LoveUrban/BisonBison has did some of them too

• Love
Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ExerciseMom.png WiiFitTrainer.png UltimateGwen.png ScarsAndSins.png

Had to make some sprites for characters that appear in the maps that I've been working on. We've got GlassFish's Exercise Mom character and Wii Fit Trainer on top. They will be located in the gym inside of Harley's apartment building. The gym is based off the maps made by Darwin7 from a long time ago, I also put them in Urban Demons though I'm still unsure about doing the gym there as well. Then we got Gwen Stacy from the Ultimate Marvel Universe. She lives with Aunt May, her outfit is based off the one she wears in Spider-Men. Yes, I know, now the game has 3 Gwens, I know it's weird, get over it. Then we got the ladies from Shadman's latest comic " ". I've got an idea for them to become tenants in Harley's building because of... reasons...

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
You know buddy, you're right. I should applaud you for only lasting two weeks before relapsing. Now we can work to break the record one day at a time from here on out.

• Haha
Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You know buddy, you're right. I should applaud you for only lasting two weeks before relapsing. Now we can work to break the record one day at a time from here on out.
It's so very attempting but I'm resisting the temptation

Only made those sets today cause I might make a progress video and realized these locations won't make sense without the characters that are meant to be there

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
You know the second I saw that sprite I was like "Is that Wii Fit Trainer?" Apparently it is so damn good job, sir.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I cant remember if I talked about this or not, but seeing as it wont happen I guess I'll write it out. I had an idea for UD as a what if scenario, where zordon lands were UD occurs and creates the power rangers from Peter, Sydney, Dizzy, Fred, and Neala. Peter was the red ranger, Sydney was blue, Dizzy was grey, Fred was white, and Neala was pink to her irritation. It was gonna be like mighty morphin with their animals being:
Peter-Erect Cock
Sydney-Blue Footed Boobie
Dizzy-Downward Dog
Fred-Trouser Snake
Neala-Spread Eagle

Reactions: Synamon

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The suburbs area will actually have more maps in it then I originally thought, this what happens cause Chilly is forgetful

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes