Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
I'm still working on one for you. But lack of consistent talent makes the task significantly more difficult and time consuming.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think I might work on some bust art again soon, at least making the outlines like last time

...And if anyone asks why all the Gwens have the same facial expressions when their busts are made I'm gonna slap 'em

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Red Sand

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
I think I might work on some bust art again soon, at least making the outlines like last time

...And if anyone asks why all the Gwens have the same facial expressions when their busts are made I'm gonna slap 'em
well, at least make sure you keep your pimp hand strong for those hos

Reactions: CrimsonINC

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I have a random question, what color underwear do you think Sarah and Lisa have. Oh and ChillyScholar, I know scarlet made their own version of it, but I have my own idea for it. I just need help with a color scheme for it. Thanks to anyone who answers :).

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have a random question, what color underwear do you think Sarah and Lisa have. Oh and ChillyScholar, I know scarlet made their own version of it, but I have my own idea for it. I just need help with a color scheme for it. Thanks to anyone who answers :).

I'd imagine Sarah to be like Sydney's underwear (or lingerie, whichever is the lacey one) but black with some red accents
Lisa's would be like Mom's but sky blue

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Wait, Chilly's b-day was yesterday? Cool mine is today. I'm now officially an old person as I am the big 3-0

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
*Disclaimer: I do not claim to understand female underwear. What you are about to see is some person's interpretation of one based off of many pictures or models of people inside them.*
Ok so I took a crack at making Sarah some underwear. I'll be the first to admit I had no idea what to do with the bra so I just made a mom-esque one, but I knew Sarah would definitely rock some low riding panties! *ahem* Any who, if anyone can think of a better bra for her then feel free to edit it. ChillyScholar was the only one to comment on the color so I tried for a red and black setup for it. As always, Enjoy :) sarah-underwear-7.png

P.S. Sorry Chill for posting this right after you asked for help. It just sorta happened that way as I don't constantly check the forum. Please don't hate me SENPAI!!!!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Little Cycle update: Made some quick sprites by turning Sydney into Jenny/XJ9 from My Life As A Teenage Robot cause I needed to do something other than map work. XJ9.png Like doing this map for Xander's room was such a hassle especially when it came to lining up that pot for the Piranha Plant, and I'd still not completely happy with the layout overall. XandersRoomComplete.png I also tied to find some sprites online of hyenas to make Bud and Lou but couldn't so I was forced to edit and recolor this sprite of Red XIII from FF7 instead. $HarleyHyena1.png $HarleyHyena2.png I might do a little video soon showing off all the completed maps in the game in case you guys wanted to see them, if you do just tell me.

Reactions: Rize

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Right now I'm making more tilesets cause I noticed the ones in UB ignore a lot of tiles that could be used to make more diverse locations

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
BlackCat.png

Working on rooftop maps for Cycle, made sprites for Black Cat based on her appearance in the PS4 game as she is the last character that needed sprites that would show up on the roof tops that isn't a full on villain (she's a boss first then an ally, like Venom and the Spider-Slayers).

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Alright, now that I'm done being distracted with things *cough* Solarion Project *cough* I got to work with another underwear bust for... *dramatic drum roll into intense guitar solo* Lisa!
Like with Sarah's, I don't claim to be an expert in female underwear, but this is my interpretation of what I believe she would wear. And as for Chill's wonderful suggestion, her underwear is sky blue. Enjoy! :) lisa-underwear-7.png

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Alright, now that I'm done being distracted with things *cough* Solarion Project *cough* I got to work with another underwear bust for... *dramatic drum roll into intense guitar solo* Lisa!
Like with Sarah's, I don't claim to be an expert in female underwear, but this is my interpretation of what I believe she would wear. And as for Chill's wonderful suggestion, her underwear is sky blue. Enjoy! :) View attachment 569191
*boingoingboing

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes