Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey, i know this is pretty random and maybe a stupid question, but whenever i try to edit Urban demons on RPGMAKER VX ACE, the resolution breaks, as shown in the picture attached. Hsa this happened to anyone else here before, and if so, how do you fix this? and sorry if this is the wrong place to be asking it, i just can't find anything else like it on google.
It's because the file that does the resolution is modded, it gets reset everytime you edit the game. You need a to keep a backup of it. I'll link it again later.

Bounce.

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, sorry one more question, and please do tell me if i should stop asking here, i dont want to be a bother,
but i've basically copy pasted a scene from the ''morning fuck'' with sydney, and photoshopped a sleeping scene in it and made a new dialogue file, and scene file (the dialogue works) but the scene itself wont play. I've posted 2 pictures of how the scene is scripted and the error.

drayth06

Dec 28, 2016
Hi, sorry one more question, and please do tell me if i should stop asking here, i dont want to be a bother,
but i've basically copy pasted a scene from the ''morning fuck'' with sydney, and photoshopped a sleeping scene in it and made a new dialogue file, and scene file (the dialogue works) but the scene itself wont play. I've posted 2 pictures of how the scene is scripted and the error.
Did you correctly name the images files ?
Did your dialogue file reference your scene ( as in : "<command:change_view:" as the correct scene in it)?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Make a scene? i used Kimberly's bs scene, and photoshopped sydney's face into it. Did that with all the pictures, and made a seperate file. Then i used RPGMAKER VX Ace, and edited the files, making a 4th option at sydney at night.
Please post for mod

Bounce.

Jun 1, 2017
Hey guys, sorry for the spam of questions but i need your help one more time. In script when you write the ''Play scene ''xx'', 783, 3'', what do those last numbers stand for? I've also uploaded a picture for clarity. I (think) i need to know it, because the scene with mom wont find the csv file for some reason, but the scene does play, just without text.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So the 783 is the switch number, so if you go to the database you'll see that scene is that number on it. The 3 is the character number so change it to 2 and the scene should play like normal.

Reactions: Bounce.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey guys, sorry for the spam of questions but i need your help one more time. In script when you write the ''Play scene ''xx'', 783, 3'', what do those last numbers stand for? I've also uploaded a picture for clarity. I (think) i need to know it, because the scene with mom wont find the csv file for some reason, but the scene does play, just without text.
So the 783 is the switch number, so if you go to the database you'll see that scene is that number on it. The 3 is the character number so change it to 2 and the scene should play like normal.
And make sure to make a new switch if it's a new scene, just find an empty switch and use that then use the number from that switch for the scene

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes