Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

blacksage

May 28, 2017
belmontking12 all your alt costumes for the ladies are just epic!!!! especially sarah *drools* but tbh, just my noob personal opinion, the lingerie for sarah was a bit weird, idk why but it feels off? but again, idk a thing about edition and drawings and it looks cool tho lo.ol. Great work as always

Reactions: Rize

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Thanks. Like I stated with the pic, I had no idea the bra type for her, I just knew she'd wear the low riding panties. The problem with sarah is her bust is super confusing so that may add to it looking weird. Also I'm not an artist, just some asshole who beats their head against a wall and sometimes has a stroke of decent work come out of it.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
No it just got re branded as something else. I dont remember the name, but I got a message from them once saying that they were pausing the charges.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
This mod have some scenes that only happens if you make a pay me on account on the game ???
I'm playing on a Android emulator and I can't type nothing that requires a keyboard.
( If there was a implemented keyboard like the one we write our name at the start it would work )

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Made a farm.png

I thought I'd need to make/buy more tiles to make a map for farms but I was able to do it easily with the park tileset, I have another farm to do with will be a bit bigger. I also "made" 8 more maps today, made in quotes cause I really just made 1 map then edited over and over again to make 8 out of one.

Reactions: jowishg

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey it's something. Nice work buddy.
Thank you. Here is the second farm second farm.png and here is the roadway that connects to it roadway example.png , the roadway is the map that got edited to make 8 maps, the one here is the original. I'll work on more New York maps soon. I actually finished one before posting this but that will be shown in the progress video (if I do decided to make it). The first farm is in New York but the second is actually connected to a mission in Gotham. I'm sure I'll end up using the roadway maps for New York, Gotham, and all the other cities eventually down the line.

Reactions: Fed

Bounce.

Jun 1, 2017
Hey, i know this is pretty random and maybe a stupid question, but whenever i try to edit Urban demons on RPGMAKER VX ACE, the resolution breaks, as shown in the picture attached. Hsa this happened to anyone else here before, and if so, how do you fix this? and sorry if this is the wrong place to be asking it, i just can't find anything else like it on google.

drayth06

Dec 28, 2016
Hey, i know this is pretty random and maybe a stupid question, but whenever i try to edit Urban demons on RPGMAKER VX ACE, the resolution breaks, as shown in the picture attached. Hsa this happened to anyone else here before, and if so, how do you fix this? and sorry if this is the wrong place to be asking it, i just can't find anything else like it on google.
You have to take one RGSS301.dll from another game or another copy of urban demons and copy-paste it in the system folder of your modded game (and save it because you'll have to do it each time you mod the game).

Reactions: ChillyScholar
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes