Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
FemPoohBear.png

By the way I did this for the mod to replace the sprites of the actual bear

EDIT: Coincidentally this pic was on the radar section of tumblr as I posted this, the world is a strange place tumblr_9673d987a37c51b7186c0e4ab58982ae_9ecee220_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Coal

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Terraxia.png

Terraxia sprites to go with Female Darkseid, yeah, I really just made these cause I was getting annoyed by not seeing them standing together on the test map. I'm weird okay. And yes, Terraxia is a canon female Thanos from the Infinity Gauntlet storyline. Why wasn't she added into Infinity War and/or Endgame? Probably cause she was created by Thanos due to Death still not wanting to fuck him and they removed the Death storyline from the movies even though it was hinted at in the first Avengers film. Yeah, Thanos got told to go fuck himself and he took it seriously.

Reactions: isamaru

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
A few simple maps of Central Park before I work more on NYC, these places will not be accurate to real life, they are strange amalgamations of multiple fictional universes/sources after all

CentralPark02.png CentralPark01.png CentralPark03.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
High School Map for NYC, sorry that these maps are so tiny so far, I'm actually using the maps from Legacy of Goku II as the base for them XD

NYHighSchool.png

• Haha
Reactions: kmxxx

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I made one rooftop map and it was too fucking difficult so I won't be making more later. I'm gonna work on city streets or more of the high school instead

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
I made one rooftop map and it was too fucking difficult so I won't be making more later. I'm gonna work on city streets or more of the high school instead
if you want to could just steal the one from school of lust, though you might have a bit of trouble untangling it

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I kinda wanna ask what the four random walls are in the bottom left corner of the maps are. Are those the spanking walls of legend?

tmhwts

Mar 15, 2020
Hello to all of you guys, I'm new here.

Along with my greetings I have a question: "Where could I find this undine?"
A warm thanks from me for the answer right now.

Please excuse my bad english.

tmhwts

Mar 15, 2020
Oookaaay, forget it, I found out that I have to walk into that house a couple of times... ooh mfg.... silly me

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes