Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Someone remind me to make sprites for Goth Mom/Ama and to actually go through the new areas that Nergal added to Urban Demons tomorrow

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I had a change in plans so I probably won't be able to do much stuff coding-wise for Urban Demons today, but I was still able to get these sprites done in the meantime. I finally made the sprites for GlassFish's character Goth Mom/Ama. AmaProof.png The picture is zoomed in because she's in an incomplete civilian sprite sheet for Cycle. The girl next to her is the lifeguard from Lilo and Stitch, who is only there because the pool area in Central Park needs a lifeguard. Basically this sheet is just gonna be made up of characters that are needed to fill in jobs in certain locations that I don't have sprites for that would fit those jobs. Ama is only in this sheet to help fill it out. She will most likely not be used in Cycle, but if you want her in just tell me, however let it be know that her encounter will literally be a copy and paste of the one from Urban Demons. I also finally recolored that one holiday themed lady sprite that comes with RPG Maker to be green so she can be used in the winter location of Cycle. $HolidayLadyGreenRecolor.png I also updated Queenie's sprite a bit, just added a version of her in lingerie to go with the fact that she runs a burlesque show. Queenie.png I also made sprites for the fortune teller Madame Voila from Johnny Bravo, she'll be a small part of Desiree's storyline, and what I have planned for Queenie's scene is actually based off a pic of Voila (so if Viola does get a scene it'll be a recolor of Queenie's). MadameVoila.png By the way who would you like to see as a boss for Desiree's storyline? It would have to be another female ghost, I was thinking Lydia (the one with all the tattoos) but what do you guys and gals think?

Reactions: Fed

AnonForget

Feb 3, 2017
So I had a change in plans so I probably won't be able to do much stuff coding-wise for Urban Demons today, but I was still able to get these sprites done in the meantime. I finally made the sprites for GlassFish's character Goth Mom/Ama. View attachment 598650 The picture is zoomed in because she's in an incomplete civilian sprite sheet for Cycle. The girl next to her is the lifeguard from Lilo and Stitch, who is only there because the pool area in Central Park needs a lifeguard. Basically this sheet is just gonna be made up of characters that are needed to fill in jobs in certain locations that I don't have sprites for that would fit those jobs. Ama is only in this sheet to help fill it out. She will most likely not be used in Cycle, but if you want her in just tell me, however let it be know that her encounter will literally be a copy and paste of the one from Urban Demons. I also finally recolored that one holiday themed lady sprite that comes with RPG Maker to be green so she can be used in the winter location of Cycle. View attachment 598651 I also updated Queenie's sprite a bit, just added a version of her in lingerie to go with the fact that she runs a burlesque show. View attachment 598649 I also made sprites for the fortune teller Madame Voila from Johnny Bravo, she'll be a small part of Desiree's storyline, and what I have planned for Queenie's scene is actually based off a pic of Voila (so if Viola does get a scene it'll be a recolor of Queenie's). View attachment 598652 By the way who would you like to see as a boss for Desiree's storyline? It would have to be another female ghost, I was thinking Lydia (the one with all the tattoos) but what do you guys and gals think?
Looks Good mate

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I have finished the regular scene. Will work on the cum scene maybe later or tomorrow. Anyways here is the gif version of it and the background has been added in case I forgot to upload it already. Again thanks to Bisonbison for the help and as always enjoy! :)

*Edit* Ok so I didn't realize that there were different colors on that one so I have fixed it so it doesn't look so jarring.
output_pAq0LL.gif

Last edited:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well it happens in the kitchen so really either works. What I'm going to do with it is attach it to the branch where Peter feels abandoned known as "Family Matters" but I doubt you wanna write up a whole other scenario with it. Do whatever works, I don't mind.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well it happens in the kitchen so really either works. What I'm going to do with it is attach it to the branch where Peter feels abandoned known as "Family Matters" but I doubt you wanna write up a whole other scenario with it. Do whatever works, I don't mind.
I'll just go with kitchen since there are already so many babysitting scenes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I think he got the event where mrs jennings saw Peter's boner when he asked for help which means the next thing that occurs should be mrs jennings getting yelled at by the principal in the morning. Did you try going right before morning class?

Reactions: wotnowm8?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
i just got the 1st day boner event with mrs jennings and thats it. tried the flowchart cannot move forward
I think he got the event where mrs jennings saw Peter's boner when he asked for help which means the next thing that occurs should be mrs jennings getting yelled at by the principal in the morning. Did you try going right before morning class?
Please do what king said, that is the usual solution for the issue, thanks King

Nov 28, 2018
Love your work chief. Keep on going as this is a great mod. I don't exactly understand what other game you work on (something with superheroes) but good luck on that as well. Can't wait for new mod release and maybe for someone to enlighten me on the other project of yours so I can get possibly interested in it as well.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I've been away from the thread for a long time. So question. I see you are still active in the thread chilly, which is awesome. So is the mod updated after the 2018 version on the main page? Or have you just been creating things outside the mod? Which would also be cool, no judgement.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes