Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
if you want to could just steal the one from school of lust, though you might have a bit of trouble untangling it
I'd have to go against that suggestion. The dev of that game is a bit of a... Loony.
Who knows what that person might do if someone uses a map that he used? It may also be encrypted to hell too.
Granted that this is a different game but mate, someone who uses the copyright claim of a mod of his game.... Well, I'll just say I don't trust them and see them a bit of unhinged. Sorry about this Chilly, I just don't want you to experience the same thing the Creator of that Mod too.

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'd have to go against that suggestion. The dev of that game is a bit of a... Loony.
Who knows what that person might do if someone uses a map that he used? It may also be encrypted to hell too.
Granted that this is a different game but mate, someone who uses the copyright claim of a mod of his game.... Well, I'll just say I don't trust them and see them a bit of unhinged. Sorry about this Chilly, I just don't want you to experience the same thing the Creator of that Mod too.
No worries, wasn't going to regardless

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
hold on, I'm sorry they did WHAT? you have GOT to be joking

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
hold on, I'm sorry they did WHAT? you have GOT to be joking
Oh yeah, was a pretty big thing at one stage, the dev DMCA'd and threatened a mod dev by making an incest mod for the game (since Patreon wanted them to remove it) . They justified it by saying people can make mods all they want but they can't release the game with the mod, just the mod seperately and you have to get the base game on your own.

Still didn't stop the dev from encrypting and DRM'ing the game to hell, so bad that many people were complaining about the game being so slow and couldn't even run on most pc's. So yeah, the dev from School of Lust is very greedy and loony.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Oh, by the way I finished Central Park, or at least finished as much as I felt was needed for the game's prologue

Oh and I also figured out why the park maps in Urban Demons are so slow, so might fix that later

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so I've technically had this done since yesterday but... well... here's what happened:

Man it's been a long time since I've done this. Ok let's see if I can still remember how to do it. Hmm... Ok first step: put on a shirt and pants... wait I've never done that. Shoot! Uhh... maybe I'll remember after a few drinks?

4 shots of fireball later... What was I doing again? Ah fack it! I'm too drunk to do anuthing! Time for bud!

And this is why I should really stop having alcohol around. Any who here is the first frame of the new scene I'm doing. Thanks as always goes to Bisonbison for his amazing help every time! Enjoy :) standing-doggy (1).png

Kirie

Jul 28, 2018
Man, Belmont! How many new scene you guys have been brewing since the last update?! I've honestly lost count, you magnificent masters!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I'm not surprised. Every robot need a muffler somewhere but making a working robotic vagina would be tricky and impractical even if you made a robot to just be a teenager.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes